Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Mattie Stepanek
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 04/23/2002 :  08:58:17 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'm about 91% certain that this kid is the anti-Chirst. Ok, maybe not that, but I mean for real, he's the most intelligent kid I've ever seen. Heck, he's smarter than lots of adults I know.

If he was a little older (I'll say... 24) and he had the desire, he could take over the world. I'm not joking. I think he could. In fact, I think he could do it now, he just hasn't thought of it yet.

-What-

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/23/2002 :  09:04:23 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I think, by law, you have to be 33 to take over the world. Better ask Jesus about that one. He has had a little experience with that one.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 04/23/2002 :  12:25:10 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Would Jesus be the best one to ask about that?

Silky's people did kill him, after all. I don't consider THAT taking over the world.

[just messin' with you Silky]

-What-
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 04/23/2002 :  3:31:54 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Who?

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 04/27/2002 :  6:47:15 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Silky's people did kill him, after all. I don't consider THAT taking over the world.

[just messin' with you Silky]

Silky, I remembered you saying you were Jewish sometime before....

Not that it was *technically* the Jews that killed Jesus, but either way.

And the kid Mattie Stepanek is some kid that has some debilatating disease that will eventually kill him, sooner than later. He's all positive outlook-y and writes poems that are just flying off the shelves. Well, that's probably cause Oprah is "endorsing" him or whatever she does...Saying she "likes" him or whatever. Oprah's code-speak for all the mothers that watch her show to go out and buy his books and ooh and aah over him.

By the way, I think he's somewhere around 10, but not more than that. So poetry is good for him. I should get a transcript of an interview he's done...then you could all see how smart he really is. It's almost scary.

-What-
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 04/27/2002 :  6:50:19 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
No, wait...he's 11.

-What-
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000