Members Section
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Jason
Chatterbox

194 Posts

Posted - 04/20/2002 :  12:04:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I was just over there looking at how many people are actually signed up on the board and I could not believe how many people are signed on this thing. Very impressive...I think we are doing a good job about spreading the word. Just something I noticed..We deserve a pat on the back!

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 04/20/2002 :  2:59:28 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
yes i've noticed that to. it seems like every TIMe i sing on thers a new member.

i'm keepin' TIMe with my own set of keys....
Go to Top of Page

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 04/20/2002 :  4:49:38 PM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i try not to sing on message boards.

push becomes shove. days become months. i seem to have forgotten the warmth of the sun.
Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 04/20/2002 :  5:07:10 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
sorry dan. sign.

Go to Top of Page

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 04/20/2002 :  5:14:49 PM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
haha. just playin.

push becomes shove. days become months. i seem to have forgotten the warmth of the sun.
Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 04/20/2002 :  5:30:45 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
ha ha i kno. i'm such a bad speller.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/21/2002 :  04:11:25 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I find it is very hard to sing on a message board. But I do find I sound much better in type than actually singing. HAHA

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 04/21/2002 :  12:23:38 PM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
the member section is often known as the groin area.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/21/2002 :  2:10:42 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I often find myself fooling around in the member section!! Oh shit, I think I killed another kitten!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 04/21/2002 :  2:43:48 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
huh??? u killed a kittin?

Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 04/21/2002 :  2:45:21 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hahahaha! Good one Fluffy! Mike, someone is gonna hafta post a link to a ceratin topic sos you know what Fluffy's talking aboot.

Jay
My last name is confusing...It is Spelled Wiegand but is pronounced Weegend...another insult to the English language...
Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 04/21/2002 :  2:49:10 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
wait ids that the one w/ that kittin picture?

Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 04/21/2002 :  2:50:36 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
yes ids is!

Jay
My last name is confusing...It is Spelled Wiegand but is pronounced Weegend...another insult to the English language...
Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 04/21/2002 :  2:52:20 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
oh ok. ha ha. i get it now.

Go to Top of Page

victorwootenfan
Alien Abductee

USA
2128 Posts

Posted - 04/21/2002 :  3:01:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
yeah, the only problem is there's a lot of people signed up with like only 2 or 3 posts. But yes, it is good more and more people are spreading the glory and gospel that is TIM REYNOLDS!!

Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.

-Ralph Waldo Emerson
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/21/2002 :  3:09:39 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Here is the link for the Capt to the thread to which Jay referred:

http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1604

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 04/21/2002 :  4:06:42 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I know you;d find it quickly, Fluffy! I am so horrible at that...whenever i do a search, i always mispell everyhting...end up with no results, and then figure the topic must ahve been deleted, even though i KNOW it's still there.

Jay
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/21/2002 :  5:08:22 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Topics NEVER get deleted, at least not yet.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2002 :  08:22:29 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Well then, Mr. Fluffy, try and find topic number 74 why don'tcha.

-What-
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2002 :  04:06:12 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
A few have been deleted by Jon Soldo. What I meant was they don't delete automatically after a certain amount of TIMe. If you will remember we had to delete a certain post that asked a very RUDE question about TR. I don't know if it was 74 or not but it could likely have been. As for 1 and 2, I would assume JS did those as tests for the new board and deleted them after finding that it was working correctly.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2002 :  08:18:21 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
The test thing I figured. I had forgotten what 74 was. I still don't remember... Wait, yeah, maybe I do...

-what-
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2002 :  10:00:40 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
How easily they forget!! HEHE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2002 :  10:05:16 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'm pretty sure what it is......I just don't want to say it.

"Life is what you make of it, not what you take from it."
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2002 :  09:38:21 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Me neither. It had to do with one of the words in the topic title of this thread. At least that way we know we are all on the same page. Or should I say thread.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2002 :  10:13:51 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yeah.....I definetely know what we're talking about. Boy was that a stupid question.

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2002 :  10:17:26 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Haha you know it had to be bad when all of US went for the throat saying that it was inappropriate and rude!
-J

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 05/05/2002 :  05:23:35 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey......the TR Task Force has to protect the home front before it can perform espionage missions to the nancies.

Go to Top of Page

victorwootenfan
Alien Abductee

USA
2128 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2002 :  1:25:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
so was the TR Task forces first unified mission?

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." -Gandhi
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2002 :  10:14:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
What?

Go to Top of Page

victorwootenfan
Alien Abductee

USA
2128 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2002 :  12:13:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
oh my bad, i meant to say "so was that the first unified mission of the TR task force?"

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2002 :  12:20:00 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
From VFW
quote:
...my bad...

-what-
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2002 :  8:26:30 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Well.....it was more like a League of Nations kind of thing before we became the UN.......that was the best example I could think of.

Oh and VWF......I'm on to you.

Go to Top of Page

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2002 :  9:01:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I re-member that thread. It was definitely the greatest unified accomplishment yet!!!! Swarmed in like killer bees.

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2002 :  9:12:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Except none of those idiots died.

Go to Top of Page

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2002 :  9:20:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
AAHH but the venom has grown stronger and more deadly....just let em try it now!

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2002 :  9:34:15 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I have been.....but nothing's really come up.

Go to Top of Page

victorwootenfan
Alien Abductee

USA
2128 Posts

Posted - 05/08/2002 :  12:09:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
oh i see how it is pcdMB So you think i'm MBS? nahh...not enough TIMe on My hands to B that Sorry fellow...

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000