the ants ARE marching........
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2002 :  7:42:08 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
geese it seems like every friggin' insect comes to live @ my house. i've just watched 5 ants crawl aboot in the last 10 min.

i'm keepin' TIMe with my own set of keys....

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2002 :  7:49:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Five ants in TEN minutes?!?! WOW!!!! Your house must be infested!

"Life is what you make of it, not what you take from it."
Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2002 :  7:52:06 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i know. there every where. i'll try to hold oot as long as i can but they'rwe forces are strong. oh shit theve broken the defence perimiter. they're comming straight.................

Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2002 :  11:26:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
A moth got in my house in day. It freaken attacked me! It was scary, it flew all in my hair and landed on my shoulder. I had to beat it to death with a broom. . .yes, a broom.

"I tell you what, I'm not that easily amused ...wow, a blue car!" Homer Simpson.
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/20/2002 :  04:12:49 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Capt said:
quote:
i've just watched 5 ants crawl aboot in the last 10 min.
Lets see, at that rate, 1 ant every 2 minutes, 30 ants and hour, 720 ants a day, I don't think your house is getting infested to quick. Give it a couple of days, then you should worry!

HTG posted(twice):
quote:
A moth got in my house in day. It freaken attacked me! It was scary, it flew all in my hair and landed on my shoulder. I had to beat it to death with a broom. . .yes, a broom.
I am not sure I am hearing you correctly(even after hearing it twice, whatwith your double post and all). Are you trying to tell me you are TERRIFIED of a moth? When it flew in your hair it did what?(besides freak you out) NOTHING, absolutely NOTHING! Because moths don't do anything, they may be annoying but they are certainly nothing to be scared of. Now if a alligator got in your hair you might have room for concern. That I would imagine could qualify as scary!! Be careful HTG, I think I see a slug sneaking up on you, run for life!!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 04/20/2002 :  2:32:34 PM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
dude, don't even joke about getting an alligator in your hair.

when you think about it, mud is just wet dirt.
Go to Top of Page

Jason
Chatterbox

194 Posts

Posted - 04/20/2002 :  2:43:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You think alligators are tuff? How bout having a killer rabbit in your house.....

"Rabbit stew coming up!....ahhhhh!"

Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 04/20/2002 :  2:55:47 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
ok fluffy i'll give it a few days.

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 04/20/2002 :  6:51:29 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Fluffy I don't think you need to be joking about bad things happening to your hair... I can see the headline now, "Damndest Thing Happens At Louisiana TR Show."
-J

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/20/2002 :  9:11:33 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

dude, don't even joke about getting an alligator in your hair.

That happened to me once....and let's just say that the stories about that are grossly exagerrated.

Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 04/21/2002 :  12:56:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I would like to say i'm sorry for the double post, and the fact that I took the life of an innoncent moth that wasnt doing ANYTHING to me.

I wonder if there's place in hell for people like me. . . . . .

"I tell you what, I'm not that easily amused ...wow, a blue car!" Homer Simpson.
Go to Top of Page

someguywithaguitar
Chatterbox

USA
122 Posts

Posted - 04/21/2002 :  01:24:16 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oh, look Fluffy! He didnt put an "a" in the middle of that sentence, oh god! Oh my god! He double posted! Sweet Jesus, the worlds comming to an end now! And I bet there is a place for you in hell HTG, ya fag.

Go to Top of Page

someguywithaguitar
Chatterbox

USA
122 Posts

Posted - 04/21/2002 :  01:37:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Five ants in TEN minutes?!?! WOW!!!! Your house must be infested!

Always with your goddamn sarcasm huh? Haha. Please, take a shot at this reply.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/21/2002 :  01:40:22 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
HTG said:
quote:
I wonder if there's place in hell for people like me. . . . . .
I am sure killing a moth does not warrant a trip to hell. I was more surprised by your fear of a moth than the actually killing of the moth. Even I have killed a few moths, they can be annoying, but not scary, at least to me. I was just ribbing you about the double post. We here on the board think it is funny when veterans, like yourself, double post. No hard feelings, just funning with ya.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

someguywithaguitar
Chatterbox

USA
122 Posts

Posted - 04/21/2002 :  02:01:41 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What he was actually trying to say:
HTG, you fucked up with your double post, and your a pussy for being afraid of a moth. Yes, you will go to hell.

What pcbdmd was trying to say:
WHOA! You have ants crawling in your house! Jesus, where do you live, a shack! You poor bastard!

Go to Top of Page

someguywithaguitar_
Is Anybody Here?

11 Posts

Posted - 04/21/2002 :  02:09:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What I was actually trying to say:

I can't bond with people because my father treated me like a Doberman. I can't show emotion and can't allow myself to see good in others, much less tell them that I value them as a person.

-I understand and appreciate our differences.-
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/21/2002 :  02:25:37 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Main Entry: sar·don·ic
Pronunciation: sär-'dä-nik
Function: adjective
Etymology: French sardonique, from Greek sardonios
Date: 1638
: disdainfully or skeptically humorous : derisively mocking
synonym see SARCASTIC
- sar·don·i·cal·ly /-ni-k(&-)lE/ adverb

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 04/21/2002 :  1:53:23 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
geese it seems....
My fav. Mispelling of all time, Mike!

Jay
My last name is confusing...It is Spelled Wiegand but is pronounced Weegend...another insult to the English language...
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/21/2002 :  2:21:30 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I hadn't even noticed that, that is hysterical!!
Capt P wrote:
quote:
geese it seems...

Capt P, let me ask you, "It seems geese WHAT?"

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 04/21/2002 :  2:41:36 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
well fluffy it seemd that geese always start honkin' right before i go 2 bed.

Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 04/21/2002 :  2:43:42 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
TEN MORE TO GO MIKE!!!!

Jay
My last name is confusing...It is Spelled Wiegand but is pronounced Weegend...another insult to the English language...
Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 04/21/2002 :  2:50:37 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
SEVEN MORE TO GOO, JAY!!!! (well six after this one)

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/21/2002 :  3:03:16 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I also think geese eat insects, this might work to your benefit. Maybe you should introduce them to one another.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 04/21/2002 :  3:04:43 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
hehehe! Yay! AHHHHH PROCESS ANALYSIS!!! DIE DIE DIE

Jay
Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 04/21/2002 :  8:13:48 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
u ever notice how much shit a flock o' geese will lay down? god that scares me

Go to Top of Page

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 04/21/2002 :  9:23:29 PM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
no....but i'll be sure to make a note of it next TIMe.

push becomes shove. days become months. i seem to have forgotten the warmth of the sun.
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/22/2002 :  04:25:45 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yeah thanks...I'll log that away.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/22/2002 :  06:05:37 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
More senseless knowledge cluttering our brain and obscuring our view of more important things like........

MASTURBATION

or in Black Lotus' case

BALLS

JAY, LAY OFF THE WEED!!!

pspcbdmb, Capt P said:
quote:
u ever notice how much shit a flock o' geese will lay down?
Well if its LOGS, I would be scared too!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2002 :  08:25:34 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

geese it seems like every friggin' insect comes to live @ my house. i've just watched 5 ants crawl aboot in the last 10 min.

This reminds me of a cool spaceghost episode...spaceghost gets bitten by an ant, then he follows the ant for EVER..(On the show, he's just crawling with the ant for literally about 10 minutes. Then the ant goes under this huge door, it opens and there's this 30 foot (three times spaceghost) ant there ... spaceghost gets scared but says "Your son bit me.. What are YOU going to do about it?" Then takes off running.

It's seriously the funniest line ever.

-What-
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2002 :  04:09:16 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I love BRAK!!! And anything BRAK sings!! Wonder if we could get BRAK to sing on a TR track. Now that would be awesome.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2002 :  08:19:25 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I LOVE BEANS!!

-what-
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2002 :  10:02:45 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Beans, beans, the musical fruit
The more you eat, the more you toot

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2002 :  10:06:21 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
The more you toot, the better you feel
So let's have beans with every meal!!

Go to Top of Page

powdrdogdmb
Chatterbox

USA
131 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2002 :  10:13:35 AM  Show Profile  Visit powdrdogdmb's Homepage  Send powdrdogdmb an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Capt said:
quote:
i've just watched 5 ants crawl aboot in the last 10 min.
Lets see, at that rate, 1 ant every 2 minutes, 30 ants and hour, 720 ants a day, I don't think your house is getting infested to quick. Give it a couple of days, then you should worry!

HTG posted(twice):
quote:
I am not sure I am hearing you correctly(even after hearing it twice, whatwith your double post and all). Are you trying to tell me you are TERRIFIED of a moth? When it flew in your hair it did what?(besides freak you out) NOTHING, absolutely NOTHING! Because moths don't do anything, they may be annoying but they are certainly nothing to be scared of. Now if a alligator got in your hair you might have room for concern. That I would imagine could qualify as scary!! Be careful HTG, I think I see a slug sneaking up on you, run for life!!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy [img]fluff_alien.gif">[img]yinyang.gif">[img]skull.gif">[img]bigeyes2.gif">[img]censored.gif">[img]weeping.gif">[img]kitty.gif">[img]sonar.gif">[img]darkside.gif">

Some of us that were in Texas and New Mexico may remember the attack of the KILLER MOTHS. Apparently there was an unusually large "hatch" this year, and they were everywhere. Fluffy, you have to ask TR if he was around for that or if he was on tour - it was bad, he'd remember -anyhow, you couldn't go into your house w/o a dozen flying in with you, I now officially hate all moths... Including the "Mothman Prophecies" b/c of my profound hatred of moths.
Peace Be With
-WBB

"That which does not kill us makes us stronger" Nietzche
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2002 :  10:17:14 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
HATE, HATE, HATE, there needs to be more LOVE in the world!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Drunken Lullabies
Is Anybody Here?

USA
11 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2002 :  4:34:10 PM  Show Profile  Send Drunken Lullabies an AOL message  Reply with Quote
ah, the ants are marching around here too....but not as much as it sounds at your house captain. we are being infested by ladybugs instead. i don't mind that much, as long as they dont get in the way when i'm trying to go homework or type on the computer...and that damn smell when you crush them....oh well. hopefully the infestation will cease soon enough...although summer is coming (bum ba bum bum bum.)

-And we find ourselves in the same old mess, singing drunken lullabies!-
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2002 :  5:32:54 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I can honestly say, I never knew ladybugs smelled when you killed them. I don't think I have ever noticed. Not that I run around killing ladybugs but I have never noticed that. Is this true? Or are you funnin' with us?

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2002 :  7:27:54 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
The ladybug is the state bug for Delaware. Fluffy, I don't have any desire to murder the poor inocent little things, but they do smell funny. They have this orange like goo that comes out sometimes when you hold one, seriously.....

Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2002 :  9:01:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Speaking of all these ants, I was watching Vh1's Behind the Music on Motley Crew (sp?) Tommy Lee said that while on the tour bus with Ozzy, they snorted so much and drank to much that when they got out of the bus, Ozzy saw a popsicle with a trail of ants crawling to it. He bent down and snorted a good bit of the ants. . . . .

I thought it was hilarious.

Go to Top of Page

dirtysloth
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1302 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2002 :  9:44:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Forget all those years of hard drug use... the ants caused the speech impediment

I might go see Ozzfest in Bristol. I'm not into most of this music, but I'd love to see Ozzy.

Peace,
Patrick

http://members.tripod.com/one4tim/index.htm
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2002 :  07:58:16 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Speaking of Ozzy, did you see they are gonna pay him some ungodly amount, like 20 million dollars for another season of The Osbournes?

http://www.azcentral.com/news/reuters/stories/ENTERTAINMENT-LEISURE-OSBOURNES-DC.shtml

Apparently it is the most-watched MTV show ever. That is CRAZY!! Or should I say "We're going off the rails on a CRAZY train!"

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

dirtysloth
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1302 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2002 :  12:07:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wow. That is crazy.

quote:
... basic cable's most-watched series.

That's awesome.

Peace,
Patrick

http://members.tripod.com/one4tim/index.htm
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2002 :  1:32:23 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I have to say... I love that show. It honestly just cracks me up. Ozzy rules.
-J

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2002 :  2:23:05 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I agree Silky, both Ozzy and that show rule.

-what-
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2002 :  08:10:06 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I think I heard the deal went thru, 20 million!! CRAZY!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

genome
Fluffy-Esque

1098 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2002 :  08:38:23 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Isn't it to be filmed in Europe this time, tho? Because weren't Ozzy's neighbors being too loud and all for him? That's as funny as hell, the neighbors being too obnoxious for the DARK LORD. ahhahha..

Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2002 :  7:09:42 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
oh god don't even start withe the ladybug smell. my vacume ckleanr now smeles of the stuff cause we've sucked up like 618468467646879/465/7654/7654/7654/7654874654843218465146847698474361584651846218464846513615846516848 of those damn things.

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2002 :  8:54:08 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
How many?

-what-
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2002 :  10:38:44 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
That's a really small-ass number since you're dividing it five TIMes.

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2002 :  10:42:38 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
It comes out to precisely......

3.87490582484 x 10^-67

so you basically sucked up a molecule from a ladybug.

Wait....not even that. A neutron is 1.675 x 10^-27 kg..........so you really sucked up
1.34750283678 x 10^-40 th of a neutron........is that even possible? Maybe you got a quark!

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2002 :  01:34:03 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Mwahahha. I started to divide that out pcbdmb. But then I remembered my calc probably wouldn't do that, so I just said screw it.

Nice quark you've got there.

-what-
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2002 :  01:50:06 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Am I right?! I've only heard very little about them......that they're the smallest thing around.......beside your penis, that is.

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2002 :  01:55:43 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yeah. My penis is so small that it makes up quarks. It's the basic particle, if you will. So you could say that there's a little bit of it in everything. And it's two hairy quark nuts are resting gently on your chin.

-what-
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2002 :  03:12:11 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!! Get it off me!! Get it off me!!

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000