Fluffy's famous photos
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 04/18/2002 :  12:25:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey I forgot to post about this but a few weeks ago I was in this music/video store in Albany looking for some live concert footage of the GooGoo Dolls(for my sister no comments please)and Fear Factory had a VHS sitting on the shelf. Guess who designed the cover? Its the same cover as the musical release Fluffy designed recently. Wow nice work Fluffy!! and I have to say it really stands out among the others because of the glowing almost iridescent blue color. Thats why I picked it up in the first place. Then a few days after that I saw it in Burlington. Awesome stuff Fluffy, you really ought to market that talent on a regular basis. You really have an eye for design and unique images.

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 04/18/2002 :  1:11:47 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yup! I agree with you 100% evergreen! Fluffy , your eyes have quite a gift!

Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 04/18/2002 :  3:09:07 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I think Fluffy should make posters of his best abstract photos and sell/give them away at shows...how cool would THAT be? My friends sister took a picture of a carnival ride at night....it can out very cool, especailly cause it was black and white

Jay
My last name is confusing...It is Spelled Wiegand but is pronounced Weegend...another insult to the English language...
Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 04/20/2002 :  3:55:58 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
who's sister was that jay?

i'm keepin' TIMe with my own set of keys....
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 04/20/2002 :  7:02:17 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Why Abe's of course...his dad looks EXACTLEY like Garcia now! It's awesome!

Jay
My last name is confusing...It is Spelled Wiegand but is pronounced Weegend...another insult to the English language...
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000