HTG, STP, and BL
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

My_Bad_Side
Alien Abductee

2000 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2002 :  12:08:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ok, I know I mentioned having shows that some of you wanted. I can't now find on which topic it was that I mentioned it. I'll run down some stuff I CAN remember:

HTG you were looking for 2.5.99. I have it and I'll gladly B&P it for you. I'll also hook you up with as many of the early T&D shows as you want. I have 4 from 93, 2 from 94, 3 from 96 and 7 from 97. And then about 25 from 99. I'd only recommend the 93 and 94 shows to you, however. They're the best, and they're the only ones to which I listen. So if we do B&P, then you should send me more than just the 2 or 3 discs for 2.5.99. That way, it will be worth your postage.

Silky, you wanted to know if there was a way around B&P. I can't upload anything. I'm on 56k and it would take you forever to get it from me. I have access to DSL, so I'll see what I can do. I don't want to convert the songs to MP3, so that probably wouldn't work anyway. B&P would be the best for me, or I guess you'll just have to do without the awesome version(s) of Stream I have. I could just burn you all the TIM solos onto one disc (which you couldn't trade, of course) and mail it to you. If it was just one disc I'd do it for free. All you'd have to do is give me your address (via email, of course). That's probably the best option, and you wouldn't even have to do anything. But if you're willing to B&P, let's do that.

Black Lotus, I DO have 7.27.01. I'm glad I can help you. It's good quality (I rated it at A+). I'll be glad to B&P it for you. Or if you have Petroglyph, we can trade. We can work that out. Just email me or post here, it doesn't matter. If you have other shows, maybe we can work out a little bit of a nice trade.

Ok, that's all for now. Any questions, ask away.

Fluffy, this isn't in the Taping Trading section. You'll make it, I promise.

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2002 :  01:36:19 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Good deal... B&P it is! If it's cool with you I might just ask your recommendation for a few of the best shows and get you some cd's in the mail. I'll leave it to your discretion which/how many shows. Just email me how many discs I should get and the address stuff and I'll get on it ASAP. Thanks... I definitely will look forward to hearing some of these shows that you were saying are as good quality as Luther!
-J

Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2002 :  02:17:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oh hell yeah, thank you very much MBS. 2.5.99 it is! And if you would be so kind as to pick out a personall favorite from 93, 94 years. Drop me an email with all the address info and i'll get to it right away.

Go to Top of Page

My_Bad_Side
Alien Abductee

2000 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2002 :  08:55:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yep, I'll do that when I'm off work later this afternoon. Should be around....well, before I go to bed, I'll email you with the info, etc.

Go to Top of Page

My_Bad_Side
Alien Abductee

2000 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2002 :  12:26:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Black Lotus, mail call.

Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2002 :  5:00:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
All right MBS. I'll look forward to the email. Appreciate it.

Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

Burkina Faso (Upper Volta)
1043 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2002 :  8:07:21 PM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
MBS - Only shows I have is Dave & Tim 2.6.99. I'll gladly throw a copy your way if you don't have it. I give it probably an A rating, not 100% perfect - but good enough!

I'm just really getting into the B&P, so I'm trying to pull as many shows down from Furthur as I can.

-----------
Trade my life for a barrel of gold.
Find someone else before I get too old.
If I live my life for aesthetic gain,
will you repay me with all your pain?
Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

1043 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2002 :  8:18:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I have Petroglyph if you want it. I can throw it on Memorex CD-R or TDK CD-R .. email me or catch me on IM.

free.tibet@verizon.net
IM D3monSpawn

-----------
Go to Top of Page

My_Bad_Side
Alien Abductee

2000 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2002 :  8:59:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Black Lotus, I'll just email you... right ......... NOW!

Ok, well, in a few minutes. I gotta get my schiznit together first.

But I'd love to get Petroglyph from you (as long as it's from SHN). I think I have 2.6.99, tho. We'll see. I'll know when I email you.

Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

1043 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2002 :  9:47:13 PM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
GOt your email, I'm pulling down the SHN's now .. had the MP3 version. Gotta love a T100 connection, it should only take me a few minutes ;)

-----------
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2002 :  11:24:26 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Holy shit... he's back!
-J

Go to Top of Page

My_Bad_Side
Alien Abductee

2000 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2002 :  01:49:25 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Guess he decided not to stick around. I saw it too, Silky, I know you're not crazy.

Well, you're crazy, but at least not about that.

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2002 :  01:53:14 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Why oh why? Haha you bastid stop screwing with my head...
-J

Go to Top of Page

My_Bad_Side
Alien Abductee

2000 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2002 :  01:58:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Why stop screwing my head...

Um. I'm not screwing your head.

That one goes out to pcbdmb.

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2002 :  02:04:12 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Why?

"Life is what you make of it, not what you take from it."
Go to Top of Page

My_Bad_Side
Alien Abductee

2000 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2002 :  02:08:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Silky misquoted you before, so I misquoted him just then.

NEVERMIND.

No one understands me.

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2002 :  02:12:54 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Oh I got it... but I still think you're screwing with me head.
-J

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2002 :  02:18:27 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
D'OH!

"Life is what you make of it, not what you take from it."
Go to Top of Page

My_Bad_Side
Alien Abductee

2000 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2002 :  02:23:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've decided that if one can't keep things like this
quote:
D'OH!

out of their own personal topic, then they are failures. So I feel like a failure. Thanks man.

D'OH!

No one understands me.
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2002 :  10:01:39 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
May I please have a Flaming joeMOE or a Flaming HoTGoo?

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2002 :  10:11:34 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
HoTGoo?

Is that for here or to goo? LOL!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/20/2002 :  03:17:52 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Somewhere in this mass of posts I named the 20th post A Flaming joeMoe, but just as I did this joemoe disappeared and HTG kinda picked up the slack on it, I thought A Flaming Hispanic Guitarist sounded stupid so I rechristened it A Flaming HTG or HoTGoo!! Guess you truly do learn something new everyday, eh Liz? Only in this case it is just USELESS info to clutter the brain.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 04/20/2002 :  6:33:13 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I believe my brain is cluttered enough as is. I might be able to focus every once in a while if it weren't for all the useless info I pick up... damn you and your hotgoo.
-J

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/21/2002 :  04:22:56 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
EWWWWWW, you have HoTGoo on the brain????? EWWWWWWWWWW

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000