Is Anybody Here?

USA
15 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2002 :  7:23:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

My_Bad_Side
Alien Abductee

2000 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2002 :  9:09:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You could always paint "999" on your forehead and say you were "enemies of the 'Dislexic Dog.'"

Go to Top of Page

chatterballs
Chatterbox

117 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2002 :  9:14:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
anything Devil related. wear red suits and bring pitchforks to school...unless you have a dress code.

--------------------
I once saw a movie where this bus had to keep its SPEED above 50 and if its SPEED dropped, it would explode...I think it was called, the bus that couldn't slow down.
Go to Top of Page

GuitarGuy305
Alien Abductee

USA
2007 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2002 :  9:32:53 PM  Show Profile  Send GuitarGuy305 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
At my school, my senior year, we all spent the second half of the year collecting ketchup packets from anywehre we could. We'd grab huge handfuls at Mcdonalds, KFC, anywhere we could. We had this huge intersection at our school, that we called the '4 Corners' where it was pretty much impossible to walk through there without getting nearly crushed because just about EVERYONE at the school had to walk through there. A group of about 20 of us all took those same ketchup packets and dropped them in the intersection during the passing time before lunch....it was pretty sweet...yet destructive. It was a thing of beauty how it went down though, perfectly executed. You could have sworn we were all in contact with radios or somethign how smoothly it went down...and none of us got ketchup on our shoes!!!!

Adam

Music is more than notes on a page

I'm trying to spell what only the wind can explain

Email: Guitar_Boy1@yahoo.com

AIM: GuitarGuy305
Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2002 :  11:27:48 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
jello in the swiming pool is always good.... but u would need alot of jello mix

- Without you, without you everything falls apart
Without you, it's not as much fun to pick up the pieces.
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2002 :  11:48:22 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Grease up an animal and set it loose in the halls.
-J

Go to Top of Page

My_Bad_Side
Alien Abductee

2000 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2002 :  11:57:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Silky, how original of you.

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2002 :  01:28:25 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Eh... I was too lazy to find the other topic and/or type the whole numbering thing out again.
-J

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2002 :  04:10:11 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Grease up an animal and set it loose in the halls.

How 'bout a gerbil?

"Life is what you make of it, not what you take from it."
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2002 :  09:41:30 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Haha... larger and faster.
-J

Go to Top of Page

victorwootenfan
Alien Abductee

USA
2128 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2002 :  12:17:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
take the bus keys and drive them in front of the school and block the doors with them. Most drivers leave their keys in the bus. Roadkill strategically placed in the school works nicely too!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2002 :  3:09:58 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Silky wrote:
quote:
Eh... I was too lazy to find the other topic and/or type the whole numbering thing out again.

HEHE, GEEZ, you are sounding as lazy as Jamie M in the 3rd Eye post:
http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1284
JamieM wrote:
quote:
I think it'd be pretty sweet to have one on the end of one of my fingers or somewhere on my hand. Of course one that could totally seal up so it wouldn't be getting poked all the time. That way you don't have to lift your head when you're lying down to see something, or turn your head when something's behind you.

Anyway, I went ahead and did it for you. DK, you may want to check out this link, alot of us have already talked aboot this in another post. http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1540
If you just want to see Silky's suggestion and my subsequent explanation for the folks on the short bus, here it is:
Silky suggested:
quote:
At my high school, someone once set a greased pig loose in the halls. I always thought through my high school years that the funniest thing to do would be to get three pigs... grease them up... and paint the numbers 1,2, and 4 on them and set them loose.

Fluffy explained to pdbdmb:
quote:
You will have to excuse him Silky, Short Bus! 1,2,& 4! Now lets say you didn't know about the pigs being released, then you are trying to round them up, You find 1, 2, 4. What you probably spend the rest of the day doing?(It better not be anything perverted with those greased pigs)

MyBadSide wrote in another post:
quote:
Nay. It's the whole quoting thing. You can't do more than one quote per post.

So there, beyoch.

As you can see, you may quote as many times as you like in one post, just so ya know, BEYOCH!!! HEHE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2002 :  5:23:44 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Haha you are so unlazy.
-J

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2002 :  5:30:28 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I felt like I should return the favor, since you had been posting for me on the nancies board. One good turn deserves another. You post for me I post for you. You scratch my back I scratch your back, one had washes the other, I could go on for every with these old ass cliches, but I think I will drop it now. Glad I could help!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2002 :  6:31:56 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Do my prank in "Jay's April Fools Day Prank" or, cook a HUGE bowl of baked beans, dress up as pioneers, and walk down to a track meeting or football game. Sit Indian style in your pioneer dress, set the backed beans infront of you, and eat them with a ladle, being sure to spill them all over your face...

Jay
My last name is confusing...It is Spelled Wiegand but is pronounced Weegend...another insult to the English language...
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2002 :  12:34:40 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I don't think a lot of people will get subtlety of the pioneers sitting indian style. Or is the whole point to simply eat baked beans?

Go to Top of Page

My_Bad_Side
Alien Abductee

2000 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2002 :  01:48:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm not sure I would get all the moral and philosophical implications of pioneers sitting Indian style. But hey, I'm a foolio.

Go to Top of Page

chatterballs
Chatterbox

117 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2002 :  01:50:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm still gonna do the "steal all the garden gnomes in the city and put them on the front lawn of the school" prank...so genius.

--------------------
I once saw a movie where this bus had to keep its SPEED above 50 and if its SPEED dropped, it would explode...I think it was called, the bus that couldn't slow down.
Go to Top of Page

My_Bad_Side
Alien Abductee

2000 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2002 :  01:56:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Start collecting plastic utensils from everywhere you eat out. Heck, even buy some. Buy all you can.

Then whenever you want to prank, just plant all the forks in the ground, nice and steadily, so they're really hard to get out. And put like 10000 forks out there, in as tight a space as possible.

Ha. That'd be cool. You could strew ketchup packs over them, to make it harder to clean up. And maybe some oil, so they'd be impossible to grasp to pull out. Yeah, it might work.

Go to Top of Page

chatterballs
Chatterbox

117 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2002 :  02:00:50 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Anything involving a big, hard-to-clean-up mess would do just fine. Think lots of some substance.

--------------------
Go to Top of Page

My_Bad_Side
Alien Abductee

2000 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2002 :  02:05:08 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Marshmallows. Cream Cheese. Peanuts. Salt. PopTarts. Rancid Milk. Ramen Noodles. Tuna. Rice. Coffee. Spare tires. Burning books. Chairs. Desks. Policemen. Statues. Awards. Condoms. Computers. Thesauruses. Alumni. Kindergarteners. Presidents. Cottage Cheese. Sonic. Compact Discs. Beds. Grass. Lawnmowers. Janitors. Bouncers. Phish.

Those are just some ideas. Of substance, with which you can make a big, hard-to-clean up mess.

Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2002 :  3:07:53 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Fill a balloon full of Peptl Bismal,and throw it at the officail of your choce!!!!

Jay
My last name is confusing...It is Spelled Wiegand but is pronounced Weegend...another insult to the English language...
Go to Top of Page

victorwootenfan
Alien Abductee

USA
2128 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2002 :  3:49:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
pig number 1,2,4 always cracks me up, first time i heard about it i couldn't stop laughing for hours...god what a great prank...

Go to Top of Page

chatterballs
Chatterbox

117 Posts

Posted - 04/18/2002 :  5:46:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Some guy at my school got busted at the Vo-Ag Center screwing a pig.

--------------------
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2002 :  04:11:52 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
That is very un-PC to call the girl a pig, and just plain rude!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2002 :  08:15:51 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
That's sick! Just plain sick!!! How can you call her a pig?!?!!!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2002 :  08:28:10 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
This coming from the guy who wants to see women topless(only if they are good-looking HEHE)

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2002 :  08:35:32 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Haha!!! Reminds me of Quagmire!

"What?! Fat chicks need love too! They just have to pay for it."

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2002 :  08:42:16 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Ugly guys need love to, they just have to pay for it!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Fleabass76
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1026 Posts

Posted - 04/20/2002 :  3:36:10 PM  Show Profile  Send Fleabass76 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Let chickens loose in the Heating/Cooling Vents or somewhere in the cieling...

"People always tell you to color inside the lines, [but] who drew the lines in the first place? [Think about that.]" -Victor Wooten
Go to Top of Page

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 04/20/2002 :  4:46:17 PM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
attractiveness is a only light switch away.

push becomes shove. days become months. i seem to have forgotten the warmth of the sun.
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/21/2002 :  04:09:18 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I agree on a certain level, about the ugly, but the fat you can still feel even in the dark.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 04/25/2002 :  01:57:05 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Nah, it's all pink in the dark.

-What-
Go to Top of Page

victorwootenfan
Alien Abductee

USA
2128 Posts

Posted - 04/25/2002 :  12:16:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
oh yeah, back in the day, a few of my friends pissed in a bottle and threw it in the air conditioning unit. Talk about some BAD smells...that was a good prank.

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." -Gandhi
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 04/25/2002 :  12:18:47 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
But didn't they have to smell the rank piss too? I wouldn't consider it a good prank if I had to suffer along with the other people.

-What-
Go to Top of Page

victorwootenfan
Alien Abductee

USA
2128 Posts

Posted - 04/25/2002 :  12:20:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
actually they did it at the end of one class(band) and then left to go to class on the other end of the bulding, so it only hit that one end.

Go to Top of Page

Isaac
Chatterbox

USA
461 Posts

Posted - 04/25/2002 :  4:11:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I may have mentioend this before in the past and its similar to Silky's first idea but ah well its still classic.

Ya go to your local thrift store and ya pick up as many cheap bowling balls as ya can, they'll probably run ya about a buck a peice. Then you coat them all in vasoline and dump them on the lawn.

They won't be able to pick them up because their slippery, and that shit isn't water soluable so its not like they can spray them off or wait for it to rain, and even if they manage to get them all picked up WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU DO WITH 20 BOWLING BALLS! HAHAHA

Simple, cleaver, not too expensive or destructive... the perfect prank.

3----------------------->

Isaac
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/25/2002 :  9:25:39 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Now THAT is a good prank!

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 04/25/2002 :  10:21:17 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Seriously Isaac, that's some good stuff.

But where would someone get enough vaseline to coat 20 balls, tho?

-What-
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 04/25/2002 :  10:21:36 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Oh, maybe Xar666 still has this, with his borrowed legs.

-What-
Go to Top of Page

dirtysloth
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1302 Posts

Posted - 04/25/2002 :  10:24:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Damn, what a hilarious(and twisted) picture!!!

Peace,
Patrick

http://members.tripod.com/one4tim/index.htm
Go to Top of Page

Jorgy
Is Anybody Here?

USA
39 Posts

Posted - 04/26/2002 :  01:48:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
steal all the computer mouse balls. hide them. and ransom them for a teacher's pet.

Go to Top of Page

victorwootenfan
Alien Abductee

USA
2128 Posts

Posted - 04/26/2002 :  12:12:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
here's a prank i'm planning for my senior year right now with friends. it's not really that big of a prank, but it'll be fun and memorable to pull off. Come the night of the last day of school, around midnight, and set up a bunch of tents and have a campout on the lawn of the school. it'd be soo fun, bring a grill too, and grill some burgers, yes!

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000