Luthers, Jimi thing solo
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

josh6780
Is Anybody Here?

USA
8 Posts

Posted - 09/17/2001 :  11:50:47 PM  Show Profile  Send josh6780 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I know there there is a luther book with all the solos but I did not see tim;s solo for jimi thing and if I missed I don't have the money to by it right now anyway I can't figure out a lot of it I figured out 41 solo but this is just weird so if you have it please post it or contact me, thanx

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 09/18/2001 :  10:17:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yeah, and the luther book doesn't even Tab out 41# or Jimi Thing! I was dissapointed, but saw a huge f*cking comprehensive tab for Stream, and that is a good reason to own it.

You just have to play around, there isn't that much he could have done to it, he only had an effects pedal on that tour. Good Luck!

"Don't drink the pickle juice from the pickle jar, until all the pickles are gone."
-Son of a Boss
Arthenc@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

josh6780
Is Anybody Here?

USA
8 Posts

Posted - 09/18/2001 :  4:44:46 PM  Show Profile  Send josh6780 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
not really I already know how to play stream that was not hard to figure out it is just a bunch of scales but this jimi thing is sphyco if anyone knows it pleas post it.

Go to Top of Page

Nate
Is Anybody Here?

16 Posts

Posted - 09/19/2001 :  6:52:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
this site has a shitty version of it, and its incomplete too. but it will at least get you started.http://www.dmbtabs.f2s.com/

Go to Top of Page

josh6780
Is Anybody Here?

USA
8 Posts

Posted - 09/20/2001 :  01:11:15 AM  Show Profile  Send josh6780 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Thanx man but it sucks when they stop tabbing @ right @ the part where you get stuck. if anyone can help me im sure some of you guys havea better hear than I do so if you want to help me please do.

Go to Top of Page

GuitarGuy305
Alien Abductee

USA
2007 Posts

Posted - 09/29/2001 :  04:00:08 AM  Show Profile  Send GuitarGuy305 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
You could try this one...

http://www.mxtabs.net/tabs.php?path=Guitar,d,337,Dave+Matthews+Band,Jimi+Thing+%28live+At+Luther+College%29,20067

I didn't look at it very closely, so I'm not sure if it's the entire thing or not, but its a shot.

BTW if the link doesnt work, you can just go to mxtabs.net and look for Dave Matthews Band.

Adam

And on the 8th day God created the art of war...and laughing, planned the end.

Email: Guitar_Boy1@yahoo.com

AIM: GuitarGuy305
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000