It was a great show
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

musak_fan
Is Anybody Here?

1 Posts

Posted - 09/17/2001 :  1:10:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey everyone, I saw Timmy on Saturday In SLC. He was great! It was a tough place to play we had a Brewfest here all day on Saturday so when timmy finally cam out at 11 people where pretty tanked. But the club did a good job and actually threw out two people that I saw anyway. I would like to give you a review but I really don't know many of the song names but they sounded great to me. He would switch between different guitars quite a bit and he went pretty crazy with looping odd sounds and them playing like hell over them. I did reconize one tune from a D & T show I have from San Rafell, the one with Bob Weir and Carlos. All in all I had a great time and thought he was great. Although I was surpised to see how little he is. But a very cool guy and a very cool show.

Greg
gdeyle@earthlink.net

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 09/17/2001 :  1:16:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Too bad you don't know more songs, I need a setlist! I need to start analyzing them and see what he might be playing for my show!

AHHHHHHHH!

"Don't drink the pickle juice from the pickle jar, until all the pickles are gone."
-Son of a Boss
Arthenc@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

Isaac
Chatterbox

USA
461 Posts

Posted - 09/17/2001 :  1:44:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks dude your awesome and a lucky man, i can't wait until he gets to my neck of the woods!

Isaac

"And when King Alexander saw the breadth of his domain he wept for there were no more worlds to conquer"
Go to Top of Page

Erich with an h
Yak Addict

USA
853 Posts

Posted - 09/17/2001 :  4:35:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit Erich with an h's Homepage  Send Erich with an h an AOL message  Reply with Quote
thanks greg. check your mail :)

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
The Tim Reynolds Tour and Recording Database
Go to Top of Page

cowdust
Is Anybody Here?

2 Posts

Posted - 09/21/2001 :  5:51:52 PM  Show Profile  Send cowdust an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Hey everyone, I saw Timmy on Saturday In SLC. He was great! It was a tough place to play we had a Brewfest here all day on Saturday so when timmy finally cam out at 11 people where pretty tanked. But the club did a good job and actually threw out two people that I saw anyway. I would like to give you a review but I really don't know many of the song names but they sounded great to me. He would switch between different guitars quite a bit and he went pretty crazy with looping odd sounds and them playing like hell over them. I did reconize one tune from a D & T show I have from San Rafell, the one with Bob Weir and Carlos. All in all I had a great time and thought he was great. Although I was surpised to see how little he is. But a very cool guy and a very cool show.

Greg
gdeyle@earthlink.net

Go to Top of Page

cowdust
Is Anybody Here?

2 Posts

Posted - 09/21/2001 :  5:56:13 PM  Show Profile  Send cowdust an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Early in November Tim is going to be performing in my area, I was wondering if only he performs or if he is accompanied by any other band or if he performs lyrics with any of his songs. I'd prefer a response in email @ cowdust@cox-internet.com, but will check back until I find what I am looking for. Thanks

Go to Top of Page

Erich with an h
Yak Addict

USA
853 Posts

Posted - 09/22/2001 :  11:28:41 AM  Show Profile  Visit Erich with an h's Homepage  Send Erich with an h an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Tim - solo accoustic instrumental guitar.

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
Go to Top of Page

Erich with an h
Yak Addict

USA
853 Posts

Posted - 09/22/2001 :  11:41:36 AM  Show Profile  Visit Erich with an h's Homepage  Send Erich with an h an AOL message  Reply with Quote
well, 98% of the time at least

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000