What distortion pedal?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

chatterballs
Chatterbox

117 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2002 :  4:28:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Not enough people check out the Tab/Guitar Setup forum, and I really want to know this, so what distortion pedal does Tim use with the SG Gothic, cuz I love it and I must have it.

Peace, thanks.

I once saw this movie where this SPEEDing bus had to keep its SPEED above 50 and if its SPEED went below 50, it would blow up...I think it was called, the bus that couldn't slow down.

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2002 :  4:55:05 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
"The answer lies within..........

http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1544

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2002 :  4:57:51 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
mysterious arn't we, eh fluffy?

ye can swab the deck...but please don't write onit.
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2002 :  5:03:53 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I am feeling a little Kozmic today!! Does the word "**********" ring any bells?

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2002 :  5:06:25 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
why yes it does.............hmmm interesting.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2002 :  5:09:15 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
try that as your password for Superglue. I think you will find some good fortune.

ps:You will have to change it to a new one once you sign in. Ah the Kosmic Mysteries!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2002 :  5:14:19 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
damn ye are good. thanks fluffy. plum forgot i must have i did.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2002 :  5:19:19 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Now you can reclaim your fame as Superglue528!!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2002 :  5:27:07 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
yes yes i can and its all thanx to u fluffy.

FOR HE'S A JOLLY GOOD FELLOW FOR HE'S A JOLLY GOOD FELLOW FOR HE'S A JOLLY GOOD FELLOOOOOOOWWWWWW WHICH NOBODY CAN DENI. sing it with me fellows............

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2002 :  08:38:11 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
So he's a Golly Food Jello, Four he's a Golly Food Jello, 4 he's a Golly Food Jeeeeelllllllooooooo, which everyone will DENY!!!

Welcome back SuperGoo!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2002 :  12:25:45 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
.........yuck

"Life is what you make of it, not what you take from it."
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2002 :  12:40:24 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Supergoo! I like goo! Letting Goo!

Jay
My last name is confusing...It is Spelled Wiegand but is pronounced Weegend...another insult to the English language...
Go to Top of Page

My_Bad_Side
Alien Abductee

2000 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2002 :  2:13:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!

I think the government knows who I am!

There's a clue....maybe you saw it and don't care....I'm not sure....hehe....

quote:
Looks like MBS will spend the rest of his/her life editing posts. Is it that important to keep the post count at 666? I guess for some it is.

Two reasons:

1. I'm fun.
2. It's bored.

Damn...I mean I'm bored and it's fun. Seeing Fluffy get all worked up is kinda funny too...but I'm not tryin' to make you mad. And since I guess you might be gettin' a little testi...hehe... a little testy I'll just go on and tell you.
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 05/21/2002 :  10:58:59 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Looks like MBS will spend the rest of his/her life editing posts. Is it that important to keep the post count at 666? I guess for some it is.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 05/21/2002 :  11:05:56 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
could always get another name MBS Vr. 2.0

- Without you, without you everything falls apart
Without you, it's not as much fun to pick up the pieces.
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2002 :  05:15:53 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I don't think this website is compatible.

"I didn't think it was physically possible, but this both sucks and blows."
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2002 :  09:50:53 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
And since I guess you might be gettin' a little testi...hehe... a little testy I'll just go on and tell you.

I believe Fluffy has a testi, or maybe two? LOL! Just kidding with ya Fluff. It's not me, I'm not that clever to be MBS. I bet MBS has a couple of HIS own!!!

Go to Top of Page

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2002 :  11:09:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Please form a straight line, single file!!! Nurse Liz will perform a routine testi check. A follow-up exam will be required! Schedule early to avoid the rush!

Go to Top of Page

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2002 :  11:10:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This is not optional!

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2002 :  11:28:43 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
LOL! Now I almost feel off the chair laughing!! Oh my I better wear gloves, I don't know where their testi's have been! Evergreen I'll need your help, you're a nurse too! LOL! I can't imagine it....

Go to Top of Page

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2002 :  12:03:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oh I thought you'd NEVER ask. Ever see that Ren and Stimpy with Nurse Stimpy. I wanna pull on my rubber gloves and snap them at the end just like that. Holding my hands out in front of me like a surgeon. With a huge grin on my face as I say..."just relax" in a whisper-like tone.
Or I could sing..."Like a surgeon, for the very first time"... in my Madonna voice!!

I'm not sure which visual image is cracking me up more!

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2002 :  12:16:00 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I love Ren and Stimpy! Definitely one of my favs!

Hee hee, I think MBS should go first! It's TIMe he is exposed!!!!!

Go to Top of Page

My_Bad_Side
Alien Abductee

2000 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2002 :  12:28:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Now one shouldn't just go around exposing one's self, now should he?

Ok, I'll expose myself...just a second....

No one understands me.
Go to Top of Page

My_Bad_Side
Alien Abductee

2000 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2002 :  12:31:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Let me just whip it oot...

No one understands me.
Go to Top of Page

victorwootenfan
Alien Abductee

USA
2128 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2002 :  1:26:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
oh my god!!!!! you're back!!!! welcome back, where ya been?

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." -Gandhi
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2002 :  1:54:32 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
LOL! I thought that would get your attention MBS! Oh, please spare the kittens...

Go ahead and enlighten us on where you've been lately........

Go to Top of Page

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2002 :  2:02:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Liz we're gonna need crowd control!! I can see this one getting out of hand. We've even roosted MBS from the woodwork. And look....the post count isn't 666 anymore! Next question is...can you locate a testi? That will answer our question as to whether MBS is male or female.

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2002 :  2:11:56 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Got any ideas on crowd control? I could see it would get quite messy! LOL!!! Where's Fluffy? he may have an idea. I'll bet MBS sports his nads externally!!! But the question is....boxers or jockey shorts?????

Go to Top of Page

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2002 :  2:38:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What the hell are jockey shorts? Do you mean briefs? Boxers or briefs? OH GOD!!! No briefs allowed!!! This is an exclusive boxer group. Unless they're wearing thongs. Like the gold lame` ones I saw in Filene's the other day! And don't ask what I was doing in the men's underwear section! But please no tight whites, whatever we do!!!

Go to Top of Page

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2002 :  2:47:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm completely serious too I saw gold lame`(shiny metallic material) thongs the other day and they were in the men's section. They were definitely men's underwear. And the salesperson(who was female came over and said "oh gee its really too bad cause all the red lame` ones are gone. They were really nice". And she was as serious as a disease.
I think we better stick with the boxers, everybody looks good in boxers. It would take one very special man to look good in gold lame` thong underwear. I'm not sure he exists.

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2002 :  3:19:05 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Do you mean briefs?

I guess I don't know much about men's underwear. heehee I avoid that area in department stores. Probably the same way men avoid the feminine products section. LOL! Can you believe Walmart has wart remover, condoms and foot products all in the same area. Kinda scarey isn't it! LOL! I had to buy shoe spray for my son, that's the only reason I was there, really.... honest! LOL!

I don't think a thong on a guy is that impressive. Geez, they are not very comfortable. The wedgee thing is annoying. They might as well just bear it all! I agree with you on the boxers thing. But definitely not white ones.

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2002 :  3:27:47 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Geeez, what a way to break a 1000 posts. Talking about balls and mens underwear!

Go to Top of Page

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2002 :  3:58:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
WOOHOO you go girl! She hits a 1000 amidst testi's and men's undies. And once again we were thinking the same thing cause right after I posted I'm thinking...hhmmm, No underwear is the ultimate preference. But I just had to mention those gold men's thongs. And besides, you will not be able to conduct a through testi check if they're wearing boxers, briefs, jockeys, or thongs! Fluffy can't be crowd control on this one cause he's standing in line with the rest of the guys. In fact I think I just saw him whack MBS and is now first in line. "as he approaches the finish line, it's Fluffy by a nose". MBS falls behind, breathless and parched.

Liz, you realize we are going to get steam rolled when the boys start reading this board don't you. Are we dancing with disaster? I feel a change in barometric pressure coming on!

Go to Top of Page

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2002 :  4:15:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
And...I like the testi spelling as opposed to the teste. This way we can start up a drive thru business and it'll be a catchy little phrase like Jiffy Lube or Tasti-Freeze.

Testi Check

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2002 :  4:33:20 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Liz, you realize we are going to get steam rolled when the boys start reading this board don't you.

Actually, I'm surprised there hasn't been much of a response.
I guess these boys are creatures of the night! I've got my seatbelt and crash helmet on ready for the assault. I think we will be able to keep our Testi Check business in a calm and orderly fashion. I got a big ass fire hose hooked up and ready for defense if we need crowd control! LOL!

Go to Top of Page

My_Bad_Side
Alien Abductee

2000 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2002 :  6:19:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It's thongs for me. Those thongs from Abercrombie and Fitch, in children's size, that say "Wink Wink" and other various interesting things.....

No one understands me.
Go to Top of Page

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2002 :  6:29:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
other various interesting things

I didn't know A&F sold sex toys??????
And if they're makin thongs for children....well....well....well
I just don't know! I think you mean womens size small don't you?

Go to Top of Page

My_Bad_Side
Alien Abductee

2000 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2002 :  6:50:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nope, I mean children's size. I think one other saying was Hey Sexy, and on children's size.

That's why the american family council or whatever the hell it's called is trying to get A&F in trouble for making them....

MWAHHAHA. That would be such a great end to that blasted company....

No one understands me.
Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2002 :  6:52:37 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i say this cuz it fits the subject. BALLS BALLS BALLS!!!!!!!! OR WE COULD SAY TESTI TESTI TESTI!!!!!!!

i'm keepin' TIMe with my own set of keys....
Go to Top of Page

TalkingNeurons
Yak Addict

523 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2002 :  11:58:12 PM  Show Profile  Send TalkingNeurons an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
I once saw this movie where this SPEEDing bus had to keep its SPEED above 50 and if its SPEED went below 50, it would blow up...I think it was called, the bus that couldn't slow down.

Hahahahaha, I love that show... maybe I watch it too much...

---------------
"Little or no expectations leave more room for experiences."
-Victor L. Wooten

Go to Top of Page

mgodinez
Is Anybody Here?

USA
42 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2002 :  02:49:50 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
No distortion pedal.
Just red box:Yamaha DG Stomp
green box:Line 6
To my recollection the SG was plugged into the DG Stomp. In fact I am certain it was.

As far as the distortion Tim gets...I'm thinkin' it more has to do w/ the SG. Am I right? Very distinct sound...almost approaches extraterrestrial tonal levels in Tim's hands.

mgodinez

Seattle, Wa
Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 05/24/2002 :  9:16:40 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh funny bumbps. get them offff of mee

i'm keepin' TIMe with my own set of keys....
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 05/31/2002 :  9:58:28 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

And...I like the testi spelling as opposed to the teste. This way we can start up a drive thru business and it'll be a catchy little phrase like Jiffy Lube or Tasti-Freeze.

Testi Check

uh oh! Hey Silky! Looks we're gonna get some competition on our "In & Out" idea.

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 06/01/2002 :  1:13:50 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Don't worry... we will be like Wal-Mart and crush everything in our path! Muwahahahahahahaha
-J

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 06/01/2002 :  8:21:22 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Just as long as we don't make those stupid commercials where 70 year old women talk about how they have the TIMe of their lives at the place. And don't put that annoying whistling smiley face. God that's annoying!!

And while we're on the subject of annoying commercials, who else here hates those Verizon ones with the "Can you hear me now?" "Good!" Shut the fuck up!!! And the stupid V sign with your fingers that they make. Yet another once legitimately famous gesture (victory by somone I can't remember during WWII) turned into a corporate logo to make money.

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 06/04/2002 :  4:38:08 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Ok, I'll expose myself...just a second....

We are still waiting!!!!

Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 06/04/2002 :  9:14:16 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
wait a minute!!!!!!! TERI is spelled backwards in that clue, in the lowercase letters! Teri is MY BAD SIDE????

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 06/23/2002 :  12:33:55 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Don't know how I missed this one, but I have been known to wear a thong or 2 in my day. HEHE Not that anyone got to see it.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 06/23/2002 :  1:06:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I tried. I really tried to resist but I just couldn't do it!

I have to ask...

What color?

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 06/23/2002 :  1:10:42 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
They weren't gold lame'. A boy has his secrets. HEHE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2002 :  12:49:53 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
You could always just ask Jon. I'm sure he knows.

-what-
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2002 :  04:35:21 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Touche!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000