Tab #41
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/30/2002 :  11:33:23 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
http://www.ece.utexas.edu/~churt/41.htm

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/30/2002 :  8:15:45 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Wow......that is the most in-depth tab I've ever seen! Good God!

"I do what I can with what I've got."
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 03/30/2002 :  9:43:56 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
No shit! It differs from what I posted for you the other day... but I stand by what I gave you, I got it from watching Listener Supported and watching what Dave was playing. But I have seriously never seen a tab of that detail!
-J

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/30/2002 :  10:17:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
That definetely was a good tab you gave me....especially the T&D intro. I love it!! Even though it is pretty hard. But the first thing I said when I played it was "Holy crap! That's the Los Alamos is Burning chord!"

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2002 :  4:42:09 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Link to discussion on Tab #41 posted elsewhere.

Click on the link for details

http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1419

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2002 :  6:18:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That's pretty impressive. Thanks for that link.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2002 :  06:24:01 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Always glad to help, when I can!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2002 :  06:27:18 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Where'd you come up with that?

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2002 :  07:04:37 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
oh......does she have my coat?

Hey! Why'd you take out your post?!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2002 :  04:51:34 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Post? What post?

j/k

It goes back to what I was talking about in the TRelated forum. I don't think people want to weed thru our silliness. I am gonna try and keep the stuff in the other sections to minimum of crudity. Joking around is fine if you don't think it would offend the casual observer. We can cut loose in the FAtSP forum. In fact, if there is something in one of the other forums you just can let go or drop because you have the funniest comeback, just do what I plan to do, copy and paste and start a new topic there with something like:

Fluffy said in another forum. And then interject your comment. Just looking out for those with a more sensitive stomach and demeanor. They have no place in the FAtSP forum. That is our turf. The other 3 we should try to consider more public forums. You can all blame Zoe for my new thoughts on this matter. I don't feel bad about what I said, but I do feel bad that she took it so personally. I really do hate driving away people who may have been becoming new TR fans. I just think we need to offer them a comfortable place to come and find out about TR and his music without being subjected to our sick brand of fun and amusement. Wouldn't you agree?

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2002 :  1:45:46 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I agree... but at the same time, if someone is going to become a new TR fan, somehow I don't think this messageboard is going to be the "make it or break it" factor! But I see what you mean and will hold off on being such a bastard in the other forums. :)
-J

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2002 :  03:27:12 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I agree Silky, I don't think it will make or break whether they become a fan, but it could certainly cause them to stop coming to the board looking for information and alike, thats all. Just trying to make it nicer for the people who are not as thick-skinned as us regulars.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2002 :  12:01:30 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I know... I'm just being a bastard and giving you a hard time again.
-J

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000