Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 TRelated Topics
 Top 11 Signs TR Wants To Kick Your Ass!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/30/2002 :  08:14:11 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Top Eleven Signs Tim Reynolds Wants to Kick Your Ass
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
11. He was so mad that he finally spoke and said, "I want to kick your ass." (rich36@hotmail.com)

(We received nearly forty entries like the one you just read -- it was the first of the group we received)

10. When you yell a request and TIM yells back. (odin___@yahoo.com)

9. Didn't you read his manifesto in the New York Times? (mdeming@vt.edu)

8. Someone yells in the audience, "Where's Trey?" (edh@coloradoalum.net)

7. You mistake him for a former member of Menudo. (dgfair0@pop.uky.edu)

6. He spreads rumors about you to Leroi and Boyd, even though you only had one of his S'mores Pop Tarts. God, that guy is a little over the top. (macavoy@villagenet.com)

5. He takes aim, then hackey-sacks an effects pedal where the sun don't shine. (beverlyr@bnp.com)

4. He stops playing "Ants Marching" and starts cursing and flipping you off. (brettsadler@hotmail.com)

3. After an audience member asks if Tim ever cut his hair, he replies, "No, I cut people's throats." (DMBBoyd@aol.com)

2. When you refer to him as "Dave's bitch." (olala@aol.com)

1. Pete, I just showed Tim this topic. He's not happy... (Dbledipper@aol.com)

http://www.dmbml.com/interact/topten/tim.html

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 03/30/2002 :  5:19:19 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hahaha, i dont think tim would really get angry at this though

quote:
Pete, I just showed Tim this topic. He's not happy

Im sure he could find the humor in it.

I like the pedal up the ass coment... that was good.

- Without you, without you everything falls apart
Without you, it's not as much fun to pick up the pieces.
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2002 :  07:50:12 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
#1 should have been:

Tim just gave you a "Freebird" after you kept yelling that and "Timmah!!".

OR

Tim tells you he just changed his name to "Dick".

OR

Tim tells you to "listen" with your ears not your mouth!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

IndianaJames
Is Anybody Here?

USA
27 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2002 :  11:16:09 PM  Show Profile  Send IndianaJames an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Where did you guys find this list? Apparently I submitted #3 (in retrospect it was a LITTLE violent!) but it's always nice to see things end up after you've forgotten them. I was scanning the DMB message boards a few months back when I saw some girl had quoted one of my articles from FarmAid. Apparently the Charlottesville Weekly had picked it up (without my knowledge, of course) and it surprised the hell out of me. I don't know what my point was, but I've clearly lost it.

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2002 :  10:12:56 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Here's the link to the site.

http://www.dmbml.com/interact/
This one too.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2002 :  4:29:06 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey IndianaJames, I was just surfing the web, searched on Tim Reynolds on google.com and it was one of the hits. The link it gave me is posted at the end of the list. Liz also posted it above in her answer and here it it one more time.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/28/2002 :  11:54:19 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
This one is so funny I thought I would bring it back to the top. ENJOY!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 11/30/2002 :  01:43:50 AM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Good idea! Loved it!

teri
Twittering about the DC adventure since Dec '09...
(Micro)Blog * Photo Album
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 12/02/2002 :  12:47:59 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey IndianaJames, I must know what inspired your addition to the list, if you don't mind sharing. HEHE They are all quite funny.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000