Stream tab
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/30/2002 :  07:19:08 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
http://www.harmony-central.com/Guitar/OLGA/all/tim_reynolds.html

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/30/2002 :  8:12:18 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Thanks Fluffy.....but I think that guy just copied the tab from the Live @ Luther College tab book. Of course, I'm not completely sure because I only scanned over it, but I think it is.

"I do what I can with what I've got."
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2002 :  05:06:19 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
It's all Greek to me, I couldn't tell one from another, I leave it up to you guitar guys to sort it all out. I found it and thought I just ought to put it up in case he had discovered something new and different.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

chewman
Is Anybody Here?

USA
8 Posts

Posted - 04/22/2002 :  05:08:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have the L@L tab book and it's somewhat close but off in certain sections. Stream is one of the most difficult songs I have tried to learn, so good luck trying to make it sound like tim does.
I think he secretly had his hands replaced with the terminator's, just to be able to play like a machine!!!!

Go to Top of Page

victorwootenfan
Alien Abductee

USA
2128 Posts

Posted - 04/22/2002 :  12:24:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
yeah live at luther tab book is close, but with the filler type stuff it's still not right. I love the "cocaine fury" part of it, the droning of the d chords!! broke many strings trying to duplicate that.

Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.

-Ralph Waldo Emerson
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000