Another TIM & Dave site I found...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/30/2002 :  07:01:35 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Venue/9634/1.html

There are tabs, photos, setlists, etc etc etc.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/30/2002 :  8:26:04 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I like that site. But some of the tabs are inaccurate.

"I do what I can with what I've got."
Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2002 :  12:49:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
But some of the tabs are inaccurate.

You have to check this place out. http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Thebes/4044/index.html
DMB TAB GALORE on this one.

"Timmy's going to play something for you, and i'll be right back. I just, I just cant go an evening without him doing something, so I dont have to anything, I can just get blown away. He's the man." Dave Matthews.
Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2002 :  12:51:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Forgot to mention on my last post. The tab is almost a hundred percent accurate. Dont belive me? Take a glance and try the songs.

"Timmy's going to play something for you, and i'll be right back. I just, I just cant go an evening without him doing something, so I dont have to anything, I can just get blown away. He's the man." Dave Matthews.
Go to Top of Page

joemoe
Try A Little Harder

77 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2002 :  01:31:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well god dammnit! He's right!

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2002 :  02:38:19 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Well I would.....except I already know most of the songs pretty well.........so I don't need to check it out. But thanks anyway, HTG.

Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2002 :  8:10:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
pcbdmb. How long have you been playing guitar?

"Lean upon me,
I'll lean upon you,
We'll be okay"
-Dave Matthews-
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2002 :  10:13:45 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Is it bad when you know how to play like 40 DMB songs?
-J

Go to Top of Page

joecrash
Is Anybody Here?

6 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2002 :  03:15:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Try this for the MOST ACCURATE DMB TABS ON THE INTERNET. This guy is good, trust me, he takes concert footabe to make the tabs accurate to how dave plays. Check it out:
http://www.wam.umd.edu/~jkanter/

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2002 :  06:34:17 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Well HTG....believe it or not, I've only been playing for 2 years. But I spent soooooo much TIMe learning all the DMB songs, that I eventually figured them all out from looking at tab sites to watching him play to reading tab books. I just like to help out others who have trouble finding good tabs of them. I think they should be spending more TIMe learning the song than trying to figure out whether the tab is correct. I've found that if a site says that Dave plays a basic chord (like A or C)....it is usually wrong. But of course there are exceptions. But I truly believe that learning DMB right off the bat is the best way to start playing the guitar. Although it is hard for the beginners, it teaches them all the basics and after two years, I'm still finding out new things aboot some songs. For example, the "Dave" chords (as I like to call them) taught me scales. You know....E, F, G, A, B, C, D. Here...

e----------------------
b----------------------
g-1--2--4--6--7--9--11-
d----------------------
a----------------------
E-0--1--3--5--6--8--10-

I could go on and on aboot making each one of those chords a minor by simply sliding one finger up or down one fret.......but I won't. I just think it's really cool that I've learned so much without ever having a lesson. And now I'm tackling TR songs!!!! Inconcievable!

And Silky.....would it be bad if you knew how to play like 60 DMB songs????????....cuz then I must be in deep shit!!!!

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000