guitar
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

chip616
Is Anybody Here?

USA
46 Posts

Posted - 09/13/2001 :  7:58:41 PM  Show Profile  Send chip616 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I wasnt sure what forum to put this in so I just decided this one because I assumed there would be guitar players. So anyway, Im lookin for a high end 12 string, not necessarily a Martin but somethin around a 1000, anybody have any suggestions?

Thankx

peace

what?

Isaac
Chatterbox

USA
461 Posts

Posted - 09/14/2001 :  12:34:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I like Taylor 12 strings a lot. The 355 model is their most low end 12 string and you could maaaaybe find one for around 1,000 if you look (it retails for 1,600 with a case). Check it out

http://www.taylorguitars.com/guitars/models/models.asp?id=355

Oh and a bit of advice stay away from Austin 12 strings, i got suckered into buying one and i dislike it very much.

Isaac

"And when King Alexander saw the breadth of his domain he wept for there were no more worlds to conquer"
Go to Top of Page

sam
Is Anybody Here?

USA
4 Posts

Posted - 11/23/2001 :  12:00:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
if you can find one, try a gibson chet atkins 12 string - there are two models, one is an sst body, the other a CE body. the sst is a slimmer neck, the ce neck is wider, easier finger picking. i tend to like the ce sound more than the sst, but both sound great.
sam

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000