New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 03/25/2002 :  12:58:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good god, it's 12:52. Oh yeah, Tim's solo on a verion of "Crush" that I downloaded (from 2.5.99) is awesome. Sorta like the one for Vh1 Story Tellers. I have "Say goodbye" and "The Stone," both sweet as hell. The sound quality is great, and crowd noises down.

"Lean upon me, I'll lean upon you, We'll be okay."
-Dave Matthews-

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/25/2002 :  01:08:31 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Go to sleep!!!!!

"I do what I can with what I've got."
Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 03/25/2002 :  01:11:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
One of those restless nights were it seems every damn position isnt comfortable.

-Dave Matthews-
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/25/2002 :  01:33:19 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
That's because you're using a pillow and not a woman.

Go to Top of Page

someguywithaguitar
Chatterbox

USA
122 Posts

Posted - 03/29/2002 :  08:50:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yeah right, pcbdmb. Like YOU could get a woman.

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 03/29/2002 :  11:38:16 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Ahh women... they're so versatile... they can cook, clean, you can have sex with them... AND you can use them as a pillow.
-J

Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 03/29/2002 :  4:17:19 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
LOL!!!!!!! Seriously though, it just doesnt get much more comfortable than having a great woman next to you. and don't worry HTG, when you get to college, you'll have no trouble sleeping... in fact it'll be quite the opposite.

Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 03/30/2002 :  8:23:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I cant wait!

-Dave Matthews-
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/30/2002 :  10:29:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I love when my posts are taken in a completely different direction than what I meant. I was actually trying to make fun of HTG.....here...I'll shoe you what I mean.

HTG said:
quote:

One of those restless nights were it seems every damn position isnt comfortable.

and I replied:
quote:

Now what I meant was that HTG was actually havind sex with a pillow, and no matter what "position" he tried....he just couldn't get comfortable (because he was having sex with a pillow, which would be relatively uncomfortable compared to a woman).

Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2002 :  12:55:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well damn.

"Timmy's going to play something for you, and i'll be right back. I just, I just cant go an evening without him doing something, so I dont have to anything, I can just get blown away. He's the man." Dave Matthews.
Go to Top of Page

joemoe
Try A Little Harder

77 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2002 :  01:24:16 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well damn HTG, you just let that diss slide of your back like it was no big deal. Thats cool. That insult would've pissed me off.

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2002 :  02:17:50 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Joemoe.........you need to realize that unless the subject is very important or dramatic.....we are kidding! We are hardly ever serious on this board.

Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2002 :  7:59:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I had no problem with it.

"Timmy's going to play something for you, and i'll be right back. I just, I just cant go an evening without him doing something, so I dont have to anything, I can just get blown away. He's the man." Dave Matthews.
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2002 :  8:13:23 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Only one person has EVER insulted me really bad...normally, i just shun insults because most "INSULTS" i get are from the 800 preps i go to school with. most of it is, "Dude, your gay!" or, "Dude, your Jewish!" or on occasion, "Dude, your a Jewish fag!" Most of the TIMe i go, " No, I'm an Athiest Bisexual." or, " Yes i am SO TOTALY HOMOSEXUAL because you say I am! Now that you've reversed my poles of sexuality, maybe you can make me like cow tounge, too!" or something along those lines. It's much fun!

Jay
My last name is confusing...It is Spelled Wiegand but is pronounced Weegend...another insult to the English language...
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2002 :  10:18:50 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Happy passover Jay... I hope you had a nice seder.
-J

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2002 :  06:55:16 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
You know the Nazis had pieces of flair.....but they made the Jews wear them.

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2002 :  10:03:40 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Haha... that was a great line! I'm doing my part to fight back, though... I just downloaded Return To Castle Wolfenstein and am blasting the hell out of some nazi bastards. Such a cool game!
-J

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2002 :  3:29:37 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Only good thing that can be said about the nazis.....

They were snappy dressers!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2002 :  2:12:23 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
My nationality:
I am a Bohemian Leprecahn Gypsy Nazi.

Jay
My last name is confusing...It is Spelled Wiegand but is pronounced Weegend...another insult to the English language...
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2002 :  5:44:56 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I bet you dress worse than me! HEHE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2002 :  7:02:46 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
You look pretty sexy in that outfit, may I offer you a Flaming joeMOE?

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2002 :  8:55:53 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
OK....I think you've had enough for one night Fluffy. You're trying to pick up on a coat rack.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2002 :  03:24:36 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Is that your coat hanging on it, with the movies in the pockets? I sure hope so!! See Clockwork Orange and NBK! Dammit Jim, I'm only a doctor!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2002 :  05:30:50 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Nope nope....that's not mine......d'oh well.....

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2002 :  05:33:54 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
D'oh Well, they are probably far to DEEP for people on the short bus anyway. Sorry I bothered you about it. Don't see them, these movies are not for you!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2002 :  05:40:59 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
OK I won't....

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2002 :  02:19:14 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
(note to self)Reverse psychology failed!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2002 :  05:59:44 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Haha!! That's what I thought you were trying to do.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/07/2002 :  11:28:53 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Well HTG, you seem to have this problem alot. Can't sleep....need rest. May I refer you to one of your earlier posts:

http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=931

and my comments:
quote:
There are many remedies that I am aware of, Nyquil, sleeping pills, a hammer, car exhaust fumes, warm milk, orgasm(this one only works for men apparently), alcohol and many medications combined(sometimes you don't even need to combine them, just find a medicine bottle that says "Do NOT operate heavy machinery", take 2 or 3 times the normal dosage, that should do it), concussion(although I might have already covered this with the hammer), David Lynch's "Lost Highway", or a Kenny G concert!!! Now keep in mind I do not recommend or encourage these solutions(especially not the last 2 or the warm milk, how gross) but you asked!!

ps: I do recommend the orgasm approach, only the sleep is usually very sort-lived as she wakes you up cause SHE hasn't finished yet!

Oh, I forgot Cryogenics(but that is only good if you wanna sleep a long TIMe), Coma, leaving the gas stove on(only it gives you a headache as well, and not very good for smokers or incense burners), going outside and laying down in freezing cold weather(although they say you shouldn't go to sleep when you are freezing), hypnotism(you are getting sleeeeeepy, sleeeeepy, now give me all your money), a healthy dose of herion(no speedballs, the coke might keep you up and try to pull the needle out B4 you fall asleep), go to the hospital and fake like you need surgery so they give you THE GAS(count backwards from 10. 10, 9,zzzzzzzzzz), and the # 1 way to fall a sleep when you just can't..... Go up to Mike Tyson and say, "You are a BIG PUSSY and I fucked Robin MANY times B4 and while you were in prison, you needledick Fucking ASSHOLE!!"

And may I add, pcbdmb, I think alot of these might work for your problem as well. Maybe they won't, but at least give them a shot.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/08/2002 :  12:20:48 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Probably won't work. I think I've completely destroyed my internal clock due to my sleeping patterns(if you could call it a pattern). For example, I went to bed on Friday night/Saturday morning at 4:30 A.M., and I woke up at 5:00 P.M. The next day (last night), I went to bed at 5:00 A.M. and had to wake up at 7:00 to get to work. Basically, I have no pattern of sleep, except that I go to bed really late.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2002 :  06:27:44 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Again, Right over your head! Sorry my friend, I know, I know, you do the best with what you've got!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2002 :  06:51:52 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Right over my head?! If your utilization of that obscure colloquialism is to imply that my sanity is not up to par, I shall have to ask you to step outside!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2002 :  08:31:40 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
For a DUEL? HEHE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2002 :  12:23:22 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
No......breath of fresh air

"Life is what you make of it, not what you take from it."
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2002 :  12:32:43 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
As head duel ref., I shall allow no one to use two guns. You must use non-lethal bean-bag bullets. fluffymustwinPcbdmb must not read the rule stated above. because of his short-bus riding privledge, he must pay me twelve dollars. Then he must capture Harriet and eat her co-co-nuts.

Jay
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2002 :  12:59:49 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
OK....now the sleepiness is starting to kick in. It's only 10. Damn! Only halfway done with my shift. There's no way I'm gonna make it.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2002 :  07:25:14 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Make it WHERE?

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

My_Bad_Side
Alien Abductee

2000 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2002 :  08:46:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Tijuana.

No one understands me.
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2002 :  10:41:40 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
If I could make it there, I could make it anywhere!!

Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2002 :  12:55:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
They say that about the drivers in Puerto Rico. "If you can make it there, you can drive ANYwhere." My dad said it's living hell down there with the traffic, my grandfather even witnessed a hit and run, when he was a cab driver. He told his passanger to get out to help the victim, and my grandpa followed the car, getting the license plate number. Unfortunately, the man that got hit didnt live, but the cops caught the runner a day later.

"I tell you what, I'm not that easily amused ...wow, a blue car!" Homer Simpson.
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2002 :  05:12:49 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I think it was George Carlin who said, in his latest comedy special, if you are involved in a hit and run, don't stop and get involved. It happened outside your car. It's none of your business. There are plenty of witnesses, I am sure the guy you hit saw it. Why would you want to stop, you will only end up confusing matters, offering up "your side" of the story. Damn that was funny when he told it. To bad it wasn't as funny when I said it.

BALLS, LAY OFF THE LEG!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2002 :  05:13:50 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey pcbdmb, Where's there?

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2002 :  05:15:58 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Anything Carlin says is golden. That man is brilliant.
-J

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2002 :  08:27:22 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Hey pcbdmb, Where's there?

Where else?!.........URANUS!!!!!!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2002 :  08:35:17 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I've told you b4, STAY AWAY FROM MY ANUS!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2002 :  08:36:46 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Did I SAY Fluffly's anus?!?! NOOOOO!!!! I said URANUS! Very distinct difference.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2002 :  08:43:46 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I stand corrected, you can play with URANUS all you want!! Hope you find the badge!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2002 :  08:47:29 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'll probably get back in sections.....like my coat......speaking of which, my friend finished downloading Clockwork Orange....I might watch it this weekend....yay....

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2002 :  08:52:17 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I can't wait to hear what you think my little droogie!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000