Final Four!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 03/24/2002 :  7:35:23 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
GO TERPS!

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 03/24/2002 :  7:44:39 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote

Go to Top of Page

Jason
Chatterbox

194 Posts

Posted - 03/25/2002 :  7:17:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm right wicha on that one!

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 03/25/2002 :  8:18:22 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
ACC representing...
-J

Go to Top of Page

Fleabass76
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1026 Posts

Posted - 03/25/2002 :  8:48:55 PM  Show Profile  Send Fleabass76 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Go..uh....Music Tech..Stoners??? O, that's right, we don't have sports.

Sports sports sports sports. Bart gets to ride up front cuz he's a good guy in sports!

"People always tell you to color inside the lines, [but] who drew the lines in the first place? [Think about that.]" -Victor Wooten
Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 03/26/2002 :  01:14:17 AM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
our team would die after runnind down to the other end of teh coart.... is that how u spell coart, corte, cort, coret.... damn english language.

- Without you, without you everything falls apart
Without you, it's not as much fun to pick up the pieces.
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/26/2002 :  01:14:58 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
court

"I do what I can with what I've got."
Go to Top of Page

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 03/26/2002 :  09:26:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
WooHoo! My favorite time of the year.............
and my favorite thing to watch on TV besides....well I won't say it cause I don't want to insult Zoe.
P-O-R-N

Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 03/26/2002 :  10:57:11 AM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
(in chris farley voice and manerisms) o yeah, court. Hey, i knew that.

- Without you, without you everything falls apart
Without you, it's not as much fun to pick up the pieces.
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/26/2002 :  11:21:39 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yeah right....Evergreen....I'm pretty sure Zoe can't read...

"I do what I can with what I've got."
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2002 :  12:43:10 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
It's showtime in Hotlanta!! Terps are awesome!

Go to Top of Page

joemoe
Try A Little Harder

77 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2002 :  01:27:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
HELL YEAH!

Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

Burkina Faso (Upper Volta)
1043 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2002 :  10:20:02 AM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Go Flyers!!! ... er ... I mean ... wrong thread, sorry.

-----------
Trade my life for a barrel of gold.
Find someone else before I get too old.
If I live my life for aesthetic gain,
will you repay me with all your pain?
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2002 :  07:59:36 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I bet LizK is happy this morning!!! I hope your son survived the riots and rubber bullets. Sports fans suck! "We won!! Lets tear shit up!!!" So mature. And people wonder why I hate sports. I am happy for you Liz that your team won. There were alot of happy people on the staff of the 9:30 club. Again, CONGRATS!! Don't party to hard, I bet you have work in the morning. HEHE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2002 :  10:58:20 AM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yes, congrats, Liz!

quote:
"We won!! Lets tear shit up!!!" So mature. And people wonder why I hate sports.

Being a Clevelander, i know exactly what you mean. Well, we didn't do it cause we won...but still! it's a game! My feeling exaclty, Fluff!

Jay
My last name is confusing...It is Spelled Wiegand but is pronounced Weegend...another insult to the English language...
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2002 :  6:37:09 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
TTT for LizK, she must be NURSING that big hang-over from the party/celebration. Haven't seen her yet today, I thought she would be here singing the Terps praises.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2002 :  9:10:17 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Thanks Fluffy and Jay! You're right Fluffy, I've been working. I am scheduled 4 twelve hour shifts in five days. One more to go tomorrow and I'm off for 4 days! Hot damn, I can't wait, then I'll get my celebrating started! I'm a Terps fan because of my son goes to University of Maryland. I can't believe route 1 was closed at College Park. Those college boys are crazy! I'm glad my son wasn't part of the fires and destruction. He said the crazy asses were burning mattresses from the dorm rooms. There is no sense in that!! But it's great the Terps won!! I'm sure he has done his fair share of celebrating. I wonder if he went to his classes today?? He better have or I'll kick his ass, that place costs a fortune in tuition! LOL!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2002 :  9:41:39 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Have fun with your days off and celebrating! My advice is pace yourself, don't try to party for the whole 4 days straight. That would be just plain stupid, and we know you aren't that. Congrats again. My roomie went to the Orioles game in Baltimore, apparently they womped the Yankees. HEHE we love that. Bunch of nobody, newcomers kicked the Yankees ass bigtime. Apparently there was a Orioles Grand Slam in the game and that is only the 2nd time in the history of the team to get one of those on opening day. This area has alot to celebrate. Wish I cared. Oh Well, I am happy for everyone else.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2002 :  9:49:16 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may leave you wondering what the
hell happened to your bra.

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may make you think you are
whispering when you are not.

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol is a major factor in dancing like
a retard.

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may cause you to tell your
friends over and over again that you love them.

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may cause you to think you can
sing.

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may lead you to believe that
ex-lovers are really dying for you to telephone them at four in the
morning.

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may make you think you can
logically converse with other members of the opposite sex without spitting.

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may make you think you have
mystical Kung Fu powers, resulting in you getting your ass kicked.

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may cause you to roll over in the
morning and see something really scary.

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol is the leading cause of inexplicable rug burns on the forehead, knees and lower back.

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may create the illusion that you
are tougher, smarter, faster and better looking than most people.

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may lead you to believe you are
invisible.

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may lead you to think people are
laughing WITH you.

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may cause a disturbance in the
time-space continuum, whereby gaps of time may seem to literally
disappear.

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may cause pregnancy.

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2002 :  10:00:51 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I think I've learned my lesson with alcohol! LOL!
I'll try not to be too excessive. I just like to have fun once in a while, although I tend to be on the wild side at times! Fluffy, Camden yards is an awesome place. Even if you are not a sports fan, it's a fun place to go. Great food and beer! I am truly an Orioles fan. I will miss Cal Ripken playing.

Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2002 :  03:52:03 AM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
We Actually should have been in the TOURNY!!!!!!! I know I know your thinking UCI even has a team??? But yeah we do. Our top player, Jerry Green was like 7th in the nation in scoring average per game. We won our division (Big West) for the second year in a row! But when it came to the stupid division tournement, a friggin team beat us that we beat twice in the regular season... and they ended up going to the top 64. NOT FAIR!

At least we got invited to the NIT

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2002 :  05:20:52 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey Liz, Yeah, Ed says the same thing. I have never even been to Camden Yards.(I have driven by it alot) Ed still prefers the old field better. He likes the classics. We drove out to Detroit 2 years ago to see the Orioles play the Tigers because apparently they are closing that field. Ed wants to try and make it to all the old stadiums. I will go along for fun just because I like road tripping with ED. We also went to Cincinnati to see a game. Funny story. We were going to see a game and go to a show. 16 Horsepower was playing. Ed's fave band and one of mine. So we drove all nite to get there and ended up buying tix for the game from the girl at the desk of our hotel. She was all bummed when I walked in to get the room because she couldn't get off work to go. So I felt pretty lucky at that moment. We need tix and here they are. I didn't even have to go looking for them, and they were good seats. Anyway, I bought the tix, got the room, and Ed and I proceeded to fall asleep all afternoon and slept right thru the game. We did make the 16 Horsepower show. It was awesome. WE missed the game but we ended up having a great dinner on the river boat across from our hotel and I had a great story to tell. Sometimes that can be better. I did feel really bad for Ed, he was really looking forward to the game. So was I in a strange kinda way, but not as much as Ed.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2002 :  09:40:16 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey Fluffy, Tell Ed I liked Memorial Stadium too! Th only thing they lacked were enough bathrooms. Camden Yards has very nice bathrooms and usually no lines. That helps when you drink a lot of beer at the games. Just a tip, if you go and like peanuts buy them outside the stadium from the vendors. They are much cheaper out there.
I usually get pistashio nuts, they are my favorite, except when you get one of those nasty ones!! Sounds like you lucked out getting tickets for that show. There's always a basball game somewhere.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000