Mailing List Question
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

morgan
Is Anybody Here?

5 Posts

Posted - 03/19/2002 :  1:28:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just a quick question, has the mailing list been sending out regular issues; I havn't got one in awhile and I wasn't sure if I needed to signup again. Thanks.

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 03/19/2002 :  3:19:20 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hi Morgan, the last one I received was in the beginning of March. When Tim is on tour you will get many updates from Fluffy. I hope that helps answer your question.

Go to Top of Page

morgan
Is Anybody Here?

5 Posts

Posted - 03/19/2002 :  3:31:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yeah, thanks.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/25/2002 :  09:55:04 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yeah, those things are not to regular, I don't want to inundate people with tons of emails. I try to send them out only when I have new info to report. You can always stop by the email list home page to check for the most recent posts if you are not sure if you are recieveing them. The addy for that is:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TimReynoldsFans/

You can also subscibe and unsubscribe yourself at that addy. Tell your friends to join, tell your mom, your dad, your brothers and sister, your grandmother, your teachers, your girlfriends and/or boyfriends, people you meet on the street. And it's all free! Whoo HOOO

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/25/2002 :  6:01:04 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Tell your girlfriends and/or boyfriends

Really????........ummmmmm.....OK.......Fluffy......go and join!

"I do what I can with what I've got."
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 03/29/2002 :  3:58:14 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Fluffy is your boyfriend AND girlfriend???? SHOCKING!!!

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000