FYI
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 03/19/2002 :  11:05:52 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey this sounds Oh so nice! My friend is working sound at this show so I have tix already. Hope to see some of you there.

The BONNAROO MUSIC FESTIVAL is a three-day music and camping extravaganza that promises to be
the ultimate music event of the year. With two big stages, late night tents, an unparalleled musical lineup,
cutting edge DJs, and Sunday morning gospel performances, BONNAROO will offer a rich and varied celebration
of the live music experience.

CONFIRMED ARTISTS INCLUDE:

Friday, June 21:
WIDESPREAD PANIC, GOV'T MULE, KELLER WILLIAMS & THE STRING CHEESE INCIDENT,
LES CLAYPOOL'S FROG BRIGADE, KARL DENSON'S TINY UNIVERSE, DIRTY DOZEN BRASS BAND,
SOULIVE, and more

Saturday, June 22:
WIDESPREAD PANIC, THE STRING CHEESE INCIDENT, BEN HARPER, moe., GALACTIC, JACK JOHNSON,
ROBERT RANDOLPH & THE FAMILY, and more

Sunday, June 23:
TREY ANASTASIO, GALACTIC, THE NORTH MISSISSIPPI ALLSTARS, BLIND BOYS OF ALABAMA, and much more

We are anticipating several MAJOR additions to the line up to be announced shortly, so be sure to visit
www.bonnaroo.com to stay up to date on new additions to the schedule.

In addition to an extraordinary array of music, there will be a festival village, featuring a wonderful variety of
quality foods and beverages, along with a creative and unique assemblage of arts, amusements, vendors, and
special events.

The festival site is a beautiful 500-acre farm in Manchester, TN (which is about 60 miles or so southeast of
Nashville, near I-24). It offers ample grass camping opportunities for all attending and we suspect that most
will want to camp in order to enjoy the full array of music and activities offered by the festival. However, there
will be day parking available for those who live nearby or who simply prefer not to camp.

We are offering a VERY SPECIAL TICKET PRICE of $100 (plus service and shipping charges) beginning on Saturday,
March 23 at 10:00 a.m., FOR ONE WEEK ONLY. Each ticket is for all three days of music and includes parking and
camping. These tickets will be available only through www.bonnaroo.com and participating artists' websites.
Beginning on March 30, 2002, at 10:00 a.m., ticket prices will increase to $125.00 (plus service and shipping charges).
Tickets will become available from Ticketmaster (phones and web sales only) beginning on Saturday, April 6.
Visit www.bonnaroo.com for further ticketing updates.

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 03/19/2002 :  11:27:40 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Sounds like good times Evergreen! Is Baba going too?

Go to Top of Page

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 03/20/2002 :  09:51:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nope Baba's not going!
You should think about it though! I'm going down with a friend whos a sound engineer in the music world. He's been working with Henry Rollins as of late, worked with Neil Young for years and does some stuff for Widespread Panic. My hope is to meet Les Claypool. I have a set of his bass strings and an autographed setlist from a Frog Brigade show another friend got for me at a nightclub he works at. Usually its a "Shut up and play your guitar" situation with musicians, and I don't really have the twinge to meet the fine masters of music, but I really wanna meet Les. He's just such a unique individual. And judging from his musical compositions, he has to be quite the character!
Come on Liz..you know you want to!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/23/2002 :  7:40:52 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Have a great time EVERGREEN!! Be careful not to pass thru Williamson Co or Franklin TN. Very Very Unfriendly places! Sounds like a great TIMe, good luck on your quest for Les. Safe Travels!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2002 :  12:50:25 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Come on Liz..you know you want to!

Hey girl, I would love to go, but the way my work
is in June I won't be able to swing it. Thanks for
thinking of me. Please keep me in mind for any
future events. Have a good time!!!

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page