Civilization III
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2002 :  07:26:53 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
DAMMIT!! I'm completely and utterly hooked to this game! You play for what seems like ten minutes....but when you look back at the clock, 4 hours have passed! At this rate, I'm gonna have to drop out of college to satisfy my addiction for this game. Lately, I've found myself going to bed at like 5 or 6 and I have to get to class at 11. Oh well....I've had a good run.......hmmmmmmm......4:30....looks like I'm going to bed early!!......but then again, I have class in 5 hours........crap

By the way, even though I play this all the TIMe.....I still suck at it!

"I do what I can with what I've got."

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2002 :  2:03:49 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I just got finished with Max Payne. Totally badass. If anyone wants any games just shoot me an IM, allthough it'll have to be in about 10 days when I get back from spring break, for which I leave today

Oh yeah, games I have are Unreal Tournament, NFS 5, SW Pod Racer, Half-Life, Max Payne, and SNOOD. I am working on getting Medal of Honor and Return to Castle Wolfenstein... if anyone has them feel free to help out! It would be cool to get some deathmatch action going in some Unreal here, though.
-J

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2002 :  5:18:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I hate to say it.......but Civilization III is more addictive than Snood.....

"I do what I can with what I've got."
Go to Top of Page

Jamie M
Chatterbox

Canada
404 Posts

Posted - 03/16/2002 :  7:44:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I got Civ 3 for Christmas. Can't play it because I only have a Pentium though, doesnt that suck?

Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 03/16/2002 :  10:23:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I dont even have a Pentium! I's gots a AMD-6. It's really sad, nothing ever worked on my comp, 'cept good ol Half-Life and Team Fortress. Those were the days when all I would do was play and play and play and play and play......................................

"Lean upon me, I'll lean upon you, We'll be okay."
-Dave Matthews-
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 03/16/2002 :  11:01:07 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I HATE COMPUTORS, BUT AT THE SAME TIME ABSOLUTLY LOVE THEM. Oh shit that was in caps. Oh well. You can still read them the same.

Jay
My last name is confusing...It is Spelled Wiegand but is pronounced Weegend...another insult to the English language...
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 03/16/2002 :  11:53:33 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'm not on my computer up at school so I can't remember exactly what it's called... but if you want a fun game that will run on pretty much any machine, download a game called Ricochet. It's a "breakout" clone that is updated for the times. It is a lot of fun and super addictive. Sorry I can't remember who it's by or anything, but it is awesome.
-J

Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 03/16/2002 :  11:55:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've played that at a friends house. Your right, it's fun as hell.

-Dave Matthews-
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 03/17/2002 :  12:00:49 AM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
yes it is..........not as addictive as snood. that game is evil

Jay
My last name is confusing...It is Spelled Wiegand but is pronounced Weegend...another insult to the English language...
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 03/17/2002 :  12:12:27 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Another fun thing that should run on any machine is Yahoo! pool. You just go to Yahoo! games and you play against other people online. Totally fun and addictive.
-J

Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 03/17/2002 :  11:23:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I suck at real pool. The only time I really win is when my opponent scrachthes on the 8 Ball. Loser.

-Dave Matthews-
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 03/17/2002 :  12:52:04 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
lucky you. Usually i have to chuck the cue ball at thier heads and knock em oot to win.

Jay
Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 03/17/2002 :  6:23:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That'll work too I guess.

-Dave Matthews-
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic