Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 all good things must come to an end some time...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Reese
Try A Little Harder

USA
95 Posts

Posted - 09/11/2001 :  12:35:03 PM  Show Profile  Send Reese an AOL message  Reply with Quote
well guys, it's finally happened. war has been declared on the united states. terorists have declared war on us. as far as i know, i have not lost anyone close to me in this tradgedy that occured this morning, but to those of you who have, my heart goes out to you. i tell you what, i'm so fucking pissed right now you all don't even understand, and i haven't even lsot any thing worth loosing. but the fucking world trade centers are gone and there is a gapping hole in the pentagon. what the fuck. i don't know, this has just turned into rambling now, but feel free to vent frustrations here, i know i will.

later,
reese

Isaac
Chatterbox

USA
461 Posts

Posted - 09/11/2001 :  1:47:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Its necessary to kind of keep your emotions in check here Reese, take your agression and go paint a picture or write a song. There is nothing we can do but wait and pray.

Isaac

"And when King Alexander saw the breadth of his domain he wept for there were no more worlds to conquer"
Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 09/12/2001 :  12:38:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I know how you feel, Reese.

I also, have not lost anything, yet feel so angry maybe just at the notion, that the government, this infallable entity, can be attacked. It is just a shocking wave of lack of security. That will shake us up as a nation.

I am very afraid that these attacks are not over. And I am very afraid, for as they are stopping all trains, buses, and airplanes, and the government is saying more security will be implemented, how do we know this won't happen again?
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000