Inky, if you are lurking out there..
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2002 :  08:41:58 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Happy Birthday!

Have a good one. Liz

Inky
Is Anybody Here?

24 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2002 :  11:52:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks Liz! I haven't been to this message board in months.
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2002 :  11:56:06 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Your welcome Inky! Glad to see you surfaced!

Go to Top of Page

Inky
Is Anybody Here?

24 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2002 :  12:10:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks Liz! I haven't been to this message board in months.
Go to Top of Page

Inky
Is Anybody Here?

24 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2002 :  12:12:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oh yeah, and thanks for the desktop pic! Really cool. So what have I missed in the last 6 months or so? Anything? ;)

Go to Top of Page

Erich with an h
Yak Addict

USA
853 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2002 :  12:14:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit Erich with an h's Homepage  Send Erich with an h an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yeah, tims last solo tour, his plans on two tours this year, his new album Petroglyph which is going to be a free release ala ID, and his new setup :)

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
The Tim Reynolds Tour and Recording Database
Go to Top of Page

Erich with an h
Yak Addict

USA
853 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2002 :  12:14:39 PM  Show Profile  Visit Erich with an h's Homepage  Send Erich with an h an AOL message  Reply with Quote
oh, and happy B-Day

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
Go to Top of Page

Inky
Is Anybody Here?

24 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2002 :  12:24:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well, if you're talking about the tour Tim did last October/November, I remember that. What's the word on the two tours this year? Any dates so far?

Go to Top of Page

Erich with an h
Yak Addict

USA
853 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2002 :  12:32:13 PM  Show Profile  Visit Erich with an h's Homepage  Send Erich with an h an AOL message  Reply with Quote
late april / may is the working timeframe for the spring tour, most likely eastcoast, and then a fall tour which i know nothing about. I dont know if hes doing a solo electric tour though, cause thats what his last show was.

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2002 :  12:37:51 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Glad you like the pic. It's one I took last year. It's been quite interesting here to say the least! No word yet on the dates except that it will be a small east coast tour during april/may and a more extensive fall tour.

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2002 :  12:39:32 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Is hot sauce bad for you?

-Jason-

If you had a neck and I had hands, I would squeeze your brain, which is your body, right out the top of your head, which does not exist!
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2002 :  12:44:15 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Is hot sauce bad for you?

What? I guess that depends on what you do with it. Get it in your eye, and I bet it burns like hell!

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2002 :  12:51:02 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I mean your stomach and heart and does it make you fat. That sort of thing. Using it for it's intended purpose, basically.

-Jason-

If you had a neck and I had hands, I would squeeze your brain, which is your body, right out the top of your head, which does not exist!
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2002 :  1:06:48 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Fat, I think not. It doesn't have that many calories. I'm sure it can irritate the stomach lining if used in excess. I haven't heard of it doing any harm to someones heart.

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2002 :  1:16:56 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Good... I love hot sauce... especially buffalo sauce.
-J

Go to Top of Page

Inky
Is Anybody Here?

24 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2002 :  1:56:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the updates, friends. I'm in the midwest so it looks like I'll miss this next tour of his. As for hot sauce, burns the shit out of your mouth but I've got a strong European stomach so I can eat anything, nuts and bolts included. :I

Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2002 :  10:52:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You've also missed the begining of SGWAG's acts of hatred towards us.

"Lean upon me, I'll lean upon you, We'll be okay.
-Dave Matthews-
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2002 :  10:57:19 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
HTG, ssshhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Are you having a nightmare or something?

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2002 :  11:04:50 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Does hot sauce burn calories? Is it that hot? Or is it just more or less like most other condiments?

-Jason-

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2002 :  11:16:05 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
What's with the obsession with hot sauce? I really don't think it's used as a diet aid. I think people just like it for the flavor, you know mild to inferno!

Go to Top of Page

Inky
Is Anybody Here?

24 Posts

Posted - 03/09/2002 :  01:55:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oh yeah, I saw a couple of threads about SGWAG. I guess every message board has to have their little kid. :) And for those who are wondering, I'm 21. But now it's March 8 and my day in the sun is over. Lots of fun though. :)

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/09/2002 :  06:03:13 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Happy belated B-day Inky, Sorry I missed it. Hope you had a great one!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/09/2002 :  8:12:08 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I saw the best belated birthday card. It had a picture of a squirrel with a nut in each side of his mouth and the caption said: Aw Nuts! I missed your birthday! I liked it so much, I wanted to purposely miss someone's birthday just so I could give them the card.

"I do what I can with what I've got."
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/09/2002 :  8:16:03 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I think you just like the idea of nuts in your mouth. Hey maybe next time you are fooling around Uranus.............

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/09/2002 :  9:00:35 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
hhhhmmmmmmmmm.........maybe......

Go to Top of Page

Inky
Is Anybody Here?

24 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2002 :  01:32:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Shit, it's amazing what 2 beers can do to you. I wrote my last post on Saturday and I meant to type March 9. Ughhhh! Thanks for the birthday wishes, everybody. It's really cool!

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2002 :  01:36:50 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Did you get shitfaced for your 21st?
-J

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2002 :  03:53:38 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Sounds like Inky is a cheap date. Right up your alley Silky. Maybe you can get him on the payroll!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Inky
Is Anybody Here?

24 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2002 :  11:57:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I just had 2 for lunch but crap... after the second one I was just out of it! And the thing is I'm a pretty big guy so I thought my body could take a few more.

We did have a bill of $33 though.

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2002 :  4:54:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Maybe that was because you drank Guiness.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2002 :  11:56:25 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Maybe he drank 2 Guinness'. Like the number of "N"s that are in the word Guinness!!

Don't worry, you can edit!! HEHE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/11/2002 :  01:27:59 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Naw....it just proves that I don't drink.........or don't drink Guinness until I'm really drunk......

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/11/2002 :  01:28:33 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Maybe he drank 2 Guinness'. Like the number of "N"s that are in the word Guinness!!

Or like the number of "S"s

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2002 :  02:42:03 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Dual s's and dual n's!! Guess that would be dual "dual letters"!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2002 :  06:52:20 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Maybe the "S"s and the "N"s can have a dual duel!

Go to Top of Page

Inky
Is Anybody Here?

24 Posts

Posted - 03/15/2002 :  12:41:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
For the record, I had 1 Killians and 1 Blue Moon. Blue Moon is a ton better out of the tap. And I don't like Guiness that much either.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000