Congrats to Silky the Pimp....
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2002 :  04:15:43 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
....Who quietly and without any hoopla, tastefully joined the ranks of the Fluffy-esque. I just noticed. That is so kewl. Congrats man on a job well done. Glad to have ya aBOARD foolio!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2002 :  04:57:42 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Uh oh! Looks like we've got competition enthuTIMsiast!

"I do what I can with what I've got."
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2002 :  08:44:04 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Neva.

-Jason-

If you had a neck and I had hands, I would squeeze your brain, which is your body, right out the top of your head, which does not exist!
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2002 :  11:42:38 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Thank you thank you... In honor of my hitting off a good round number like 1000, I will celebrate by posting titties and beer. Give it time to load... you'll likey.

http://cgi.sagenetworks.com/joey/cj_7059.swf

-J

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2002 :  12:30:01 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
What a coincidence. I like titties and beer, too.

-Jason-

If you had a neck and I had hands, I would squeeze your brain, which is your body, right out the top of your head, which does not exist!
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/09/2002 :  04:02:33 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
No way! And I thought I was the only one!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/09/2002 :  06:18:30 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I really need to get a faster connection, this 56K just ain't cuttin' it. I will take twice the titties and you can keep the beer. We gotta deal?

ps: I am partial to Frank Zappa's Titties & Beer. That is a nice one but Zappa's is fuckin' AWESOME!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 03/09/2002 :  09:38:57 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I can't drink the beer, so I'll swap with someone too. Like Fluffy said. I like titties twice as good as beer anyway.

-What-
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2002 :  03:48:22 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
TWICE as good is great cause Titties USUALLY come in pairs, sets of two or matched sets of two, you might say!! Like Doublemint gum, Twice the pleasure, twice the fun!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2002 :  05:31:28 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
TTAMT!!!!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2002 :  05:35:08 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Double your pleasure, double your fun!!!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2002 :  06:24:39 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Triple your pleasure, triple your fun!!!!!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2002 :  06:25:52 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I think you have "3" black eyes, So I did!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2002 :  4:49:06 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Triple your pain, triple your misery!!!!!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2002 :  4:58:18 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
NO, triple YOUR pain, triple YOUR misery, triple MY pleasure, triple MY fun!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2002 :  5:11:06 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
...........yeah...........I hope I didn't hurt your knuckles too much when they pounded into my face....

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2002 :  5:23:37 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
It was worth it, no pain, no gain!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2002 :  5:32:38 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Well........as long as you're OK........

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000