TR show Univ of Hartford 09/23/00
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2002 :  04:28:55 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Need a TR fix? Solo acoustic show streaming online from CollegeConcerts.com Thanx to Craig Rhodes for posting it for everyone for free. Check out some of the other stuff on there. Craig told me that TR is the most accessed artist on the site. I thought that was pretty kewl, especially since his site also includes the likes of Violent Femmes and 10,000 Maniacs.

University of Hartford 09/23/00

http://www.collegeconcerts.com/cctimreynolds.htm

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy

smgallstars
Try A Little Harder

USA
73 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2002 :  11:23:30 AM  Show Profile  Visit smgallstars's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thanks Fuffy.
U R on top of your shit, that's for sure. I'm glad u r n the TR camp.
Jason-

http://www.smgallstars.com
mail to: smgallstars@attbi.com
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2002 :  9:13:14 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
thanx Jason, I am also very glad to be in the TR camp. I am also happy that you and everyone else here on the BOARD is on the TR bandwagon.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Erich with an h
Yak Addict

USA
853 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2002 :  3:00:09 PM  Show Profile  Visit Erich with an h's Homepage  Send Erich with an h an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i love the show that is streaming, i just wish there was an easier way to listen to it. Liquid Audio is horrendous, but the show more than makes up for it... Hopefuly someone can coax craig to sending it to the ftp

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
The Tim Reynolds Tour and Recording Database
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/30/2002 :  08:03:02 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
TTT

I will have to dig around, but I may already have a copy to send to Jon Soldo. I was told by Craig that I do have a copy. I just can't keep track of it all. Ugghh!! Sorry. I will keep my eyes out.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

88 Posts

Posted - 10/12/2002 :  10:31:41 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
fluffy, it would be sooo cool of you and your people to let some of us fans get to all the recordings you have. i know you ask people to send you copies (in fact, i think that's all you do ask). if there was someone you trusted to copy and spread those shows, i'm sure everyone would be grateful. can you think of any way this might happen?

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 10/12/2002 :  10:41:46 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
First thing that would have to happen is all the people who promise to send copies would actually have to follow thru and send them. As it stands, I have very little TIMe to follow up on the sheets I collect and so I have recieved very few of all the recordings that are out there. When I do, they are passed along to Kyle/Mason who is the archivist for TR. He has the largest collection and probably the most complete collection of recordings we have been able to collect. He is always happy to B&P them for people. Unfortunately, now that he is on tour with us, he is busy, busy, busy, and you will probably have to wait until the tour is over. I am sure someone has a link to Mason's massive collection of TR shows. It is quite impressive. His list has source material info and everything.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000