Link to info about Diane's Clothing Store
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2002 :  03:33:39 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I answered a question on the otherside of the board and ended up putting all the information there that I intended to post here. If you want to check it out. The link is:

http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1306

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2002 :  04:37:19 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
ooooooookkkkkkaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy....................

"I do what I can with what I've got."
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2002 :  10:39:10 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the link Fluffy. I'm very interested in her clothes. I have such a hard time finding clothes to fit me. I'll be happy when summer is here, back to basics!

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2002 :  10:39:35 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
A link to a link to a link. I thought this was gonna take me to a webby site for Diane's clothing. Aaawwww, Fluffy, you got my hopes up again, just to dash them.

-Jason-

If you had a neck and I had hands, I would squeeze your brain, which is your body, right out the top of your head, which does not exist!
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/09/2002 :  05:52:15 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
SORRY, as I explained in the other post, no website(at this time) to take you to. Maybe in the future. Keep your fingers crossed.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 03/09/2002 :  09:34:45 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Oh. Sorry, but as I explained in the other post ... um ... I don't need any clothes.

-What-
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/09/2002 :  6:55:28 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I don't think you NEED clothes to keep your fingers crossed. Besides, Diane only makes clothes for women, to my knowledge. The link would be more so anyone could check them out, not necessarily because they need clothes, maybe just because you might like to see them.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/09/2002 :  8:48:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Oh. Sorry, but as I explained in the other post ... um ... I don't need any clothes.

The only reason you said that was because you were sitting at your computer at the TIMe....in your birthday suit.

"I do what I can with what I've got."
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000