Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

MC
Try A Little Harder

USA
75 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2002 :  9:02:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey Fluffy,

I remember reading one of your recent posts that said Tim was trying to plan a tour in the east. Thats good news, but you guys need to stop by Athens, Ohio, home of Ohio University next time around. Tim would be warmly welcomed in Athens, which has a strong love for music.
I recently bought my own portable multitrack recording system (a Mac computer, extra hard drive, recording software and a digital interface) and want to get a quality multitrack live recording of Tim if possible (if you and Rew would be gracious enough to let me use the inserts of your soundboard).
I wrote to Tom Baggott already, just want you guys to keep Ohio University in mind. If you cant make it to Athens, at least come somewhere reasonably close so I can bring my gear. Thanks, hope to see you in the spring.

Matt

"Turn it into love, man. Whatever's fucked up in the world, just turn it into love. Take in the bad and give out the good, otherwise we're all gonna die and go to hell." T.R.

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2002 :  9:25:12 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
What aboot the west?

"I do what I can with what I've got."
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2002 :  9:27:03 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
visit the Ridges lately? For anyone that enjoys folklore, study up on Athens

Jay
My last name is confusing...It is Spelled Wiegand but is pronounced Weegend...another insult to the English language...
Go to Top of Page

MC
Try A Little Harder

USA
75 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2002 :  9:34:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I havent been up there lately, we used to "take a cruise" up there pretty often. A friend of mind went up there a couple of months ago and actually got inside one of the buildings (illegally of course). He said it was pretty creepy, he found a souvenir to take back, just some old drapes and a sign that looked like a patient checklist (or something like that, it was pretty old). We get some great urban legends about the Ridges.

"Turn it into love, man. Whatever's fucked up in the world, just turn it into love. Take in the bad and give out the good, otherwise we're all gonna die and go to hell." T.R.
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/06/2002 :  06:14:38 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey MC, sounds like you are on the right track. Contacting Tom is the smartest thing, since he basically plans and books where we play on tour. I just handle it after they tell me where to go. I really don't have alot of say in where we play. We leave that to Tom. As far as the multi-track recording, if we do play near you, I will do what I can to make sure it happens, but there are so many variables. Read the recording policy page on TimReynolds.com and you will probably understand a little better what I am talking about. I will do what I can to try and make it happen. We love getting great recordings when we can. Thanx for the offer, and hopefully we will be at a venue near you soon.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 03/06/2002 :  7:26:28 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
hey, MC, ever been to www.forgottenohio.com? THey have some cool shit there!

Jay
My last name is confusing...It is Spelled Wiegand but is pronounced Weegend...another insult to the English language...
Go to Top of Page

MC
Try A Little Harder

USA
75 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2002 :  01:48:47 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nope, but I will check it out, Thanks.

MC

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000