New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Superglue528
Is Anybody Here?

Canada
37 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2002 :  4:55:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i just love it when parents or Adults are like SHHHHHH, and they never quite get the last part of the word oot because at that moment som little preschooler walks by.

life is just a big spinning vortex with no answers.....somtines you just can't help but feel....trapped.

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2002 :  7:32:34 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
What the ffffff-hhhhhheck are you talking about?
-J

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2002 :  7:34:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I cannot even begin to figure that out!............Oh wait! He's saying that he loves it when adults start to swear, like saying shit, but have to stop before getting the word out because a kid walked by. So they just say Shhhhh....

"I do what I can with what I've got."
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2002 :  8:01:07 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
he does this form TIMe to TIMe...Here ya go Mike! Yeah, breathe it in...ahhhhhhhhhhh there ya go! All better! What, you...don't...like Vick's? Here is some eucaliptis...yeah, anyone else need a fix?

Jay
My last name is confusing...It is Spelled Wiegand but is pronounced Weegend...another insult to the English language...
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2002 :  8:11:47 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
No thanks......I pass on grass.

But it's eucaliptis.....so I should say something like........no thanks.....I'll miss on eucaliptis

"I do what I can with what I've got."
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2002 :  8:14:56 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
ok taht's understandable

Jay
My last name is confusing...It is Spelled Wiegand but is pronounced Weegend...another insult to the English language...
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/06/2002 :  05:57:44 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Jay, LAY OFF THE EUCALYPTUS!!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000