Upcoming Tour
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Ken
Is Anybody Here?

11 Posts

Posted - 09/11/2001 :  12:25:23 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Has anyone heard if Tim has decided to do this tour standing or sitting? I am pumped about this tour. I will be at the show in Atlanta in November. I have been to the variety playhouse before to see Tim play and it rocked. Oh and by the way, the new message board kicks ass.

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 09/11/2001 :  12:52:58 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Just curious, what difference exactly does it make between standing or sitting? And if he decides to do one, does that disallow him from doing the other at all on this tour?

But seriously folks...

-Jason-

Silence is one great art of conversation.
Go to Top of Page

Ken
Is Anybody Here?

11 Posts

Posted - 09/11/2001 :  08:40:50 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It doesnt matter to me whether he stands or sits. i was just curious. i have been to shows in the past were he played sitting down and i was on front row center and had some problems seeing him actually play the guitar due the the speakers or monitors or what ever in the hell he has sitting in front of him.

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 09/15/2001 :  02:47:17 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Ken, I can see that making a difference now. Video taping that, it would be good to know if he was standing or sitting. But I imagine he will do some or a little of both. I'm going to try to tape the show, so I'll be sure to keep that in mind, thanks for the heads up.

-Jason-

Silence is one great art of conversation.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000