Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Why dont i know bout these things sooner.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Erich with an h
Yak Addict

USA
853 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2002 :  08:55:41 AM  Show Profile  Visit Erich with an h's Homepage  Send Erich with an h an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Poo, i wouldve flew out to see tim. Oh well.

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
The Tim Reynolds Tour and Recording Database

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2002 :  09:23:54 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I was pretty bummed as well. It was all so last minute. No time to get off work and get a plane ticket and all that jazz. I would have flown out as well if it hadn't been so last minute. Don't worry, there will be more chances. Soon, I hope!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Erich with an h
Yak Addict

USA
853 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2002 :  09:34:10 AM  Show Profile  Visit Erich with an h's Homepage  Send Erich with an h an AOL message  Reply with Quote
im really hoping. keep us up to date with the plns, fluff!

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2002 :  09:41:21 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I will just as soon as I know anything! I promise!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Erich with an h
Yak Addict

USA
853 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2002 :  09:46:19 AM  Show Profile  Visit Erich with an h's Homepage  Send Erich with an h an AOL message  Reply with Quote
so.. did you get my email hehehe, im honestly not trying to bother you fluffy, honest!!

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2002 :  10:16:31 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yes I did, I just didn't know how to answer. I guess the answer is YES. I would be happy to put you on the list for all the shows if you actually come to all of them. Beyond that I am afraid you are on your own as far as transportation, hotels, etc etc etc. Sorry I can't do more but if you are still interested the offer still stands. Hope to see you at EVERY show!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2002 :  10:17:52 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
ps: No bother whatsoever!!! Seriously, no bother!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Erich with an h
Yak Addict

USA
853 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2002 :  10:24:15 AM  Show Profile  Visit Erich with an h's Homepage  Send Erich with an h an AOL message  Reply with Quote
oh i wasnt asking to be carted or anything, i just wanted to follow :) See, i have a huuuuuuge fear of imposition, so I wouldnt even ask to sit close to you guys at a bar unless someone said its alright. I guess its my underlying shyness, ironicly enough. Why do you think i was hiding behind a wall when i was taking pictures . but thanks, that would rock. no promises, im still 20 and living at my parents house, to give you an idea of how much i make

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000