TRelated Topics
 FTP Back in Biz
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

DKoesterich
Is Anybody Here?

6 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2002 :  12:55:03 PM  Show Profile  Send DKoesterich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey Everyone. My name is Dani Koesterich and the FTP that's been running since the summer was on my dedicated server. The reason I was forced to take it down was that with the bandwith that was being used, I was being charged about $400.00 a month just for hosting the TR FTP.

I really do apologize for the downtime in the FTP. Since then, I have changed hosting companies and now have several (more powerful, and far more spacious) dedicated servers at a new hosting company. I am working with Jon to set the FTP back up, and re-upload all that was on the old FTP, and much more. Check back on the message board in the next few days to find out details about the FTP. My hope is to have it back online within the next 2 days or so.

Once again, sorry for the downtime.
Tim is my hero!

Dani Koesterich
DKoesterich@BlackOnyxLLC.com
AIM: LiceNDrivR

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2002 :  2:32:58 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
What's up Dani, haven't seen you around since the old days of looseinterpretations.com. Glad to know you are hosting the FTP again, thanks!
-J

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2002 :  4:58:11 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Super, I look forward to that...

-Jason-

If you had a neck and I had hands, I would squeeze your brain, which is your body, right out the top of your head, which does not exist!
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2002 :  5:20:17 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Dani, great to have ya back!! Thanx for the new FTP site. Just in time for the release of "Petroglyph". TR has decided to release it the same way he released "ID", and now we have a place to do it thanx to you. Thanx for all your time and support. It is greatly appreciated. Look forward to the new FTP site. THANX AGAIN! PEACE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2002 :  5:25:28 PM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i remember you! good work!

when you think about it, mud is just wet dirt.
Go to Top of Page

Jamie M
Chatterbox

Canada
404 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2002 :  6:45:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dani, you're the man.

Go to Top of Page

Erich with an h
Yak Addict

USA
853 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2002 :  08:37:09 AM  Show Profile  Visit Erich with an h's Homepage  Send Erich with an h an AOL message  Reply with Quote
dani, bro, that rocks!!!

Now you just have to make sure the 5/9/01 and 6/24/01 videos, plus the Peter Prince sets get up there too ;) hehe. Thanks a ton!!!

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
The Tim Reynolds Tour and Recording Database
Go to Top of Page

rubylith
Fluffy-Esque

1915 Posts

Posted - 03/06/2002 :  12:23:35 AM  Show Profile  Visit rubylith's Homepage  Reply with Quote
hey
I have a bunch of the stuff(if not all) from what was on the ftp incase you did't have a backup...
if you need me to upload them email me
dave@dcmedia.cjb.net

-Dave
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 03/06/2002 :  07:56:12 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Great news Dani,thanks!

Go to Top of Page

Erich with an h
Yak Addict

USA
853 Posts

Posted - 03/06/2002 :  12:24:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit Erich with an h's Homepage  Send Erich with an h an AOL message  Reply with Quote
and ive got some fresh shows that arent very spread yet, like 10/13/01. i want to upload it after i remater it a bit, the sound is pretty bad...

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
The Tim Reynolds Tour and Recording Database
Go to Top of Page

Baboonboy
Chatterbox

USA
195 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2002 :  01:10:06 AM  Show Profile  Visit Baboonboy's Homepage  Send Baboonboy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Whatever happend to the video of the portland show? Hopefully that will make it on...

ICQ - 578587
AIM - bluwaterbaboon
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2002 :  03:31:36 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Baboonboy, I will have to look into that. I am not sure if I recieved it yet or not. It is alot of stuff to keep track of. Sorry for not being more on top of it. If we have one, I will see about what I can do to get it up there.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Baboonboy
Chatterbox

USA
195 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2002 :  02:54:42 AM  Show Profile  Visit Baboonboy's Homepage  Send Baboonboy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Thank you sir... you are a great great man.

ICQ - 578587
AIM - bluwaterbaboon
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2002 :  03:45:54 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
As pcbdmb always says.........
quote:
"I do what I can with what I've got."

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2002 :  03:59:10 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I say that?

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2002 :  04:08:29 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Quite a bit!! HEHE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2002 :  04:53:00 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Really?! Well I had no idea.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/09/2002 :  08:55:58 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Look!!! There it is again. /\ UP THERE!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

MoonHawk
Is Anybody Here?

USA
28 Posts

Posted - 03/09/2002 :  11:05:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
THANKS Dani we are all in your debt. Sorry all of us are broke. But your efforts will be reconized by the higher power! THANKS AGAIN!!

Not to touch the earth
Go to Top of Page

chatterballs
Chatterbox

117 Posts

Posted - 03/09/2002 :  1:12:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
God, I am so glad to hear the 10/13 show is going to be up. Erich, you are some kind of god.

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/09/2002 :  8:08:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Holy crap!!! Where did that come from?!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2002 :  04:58:23 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
And again! /\ Right up there!! It's always hanging over me and posts like a dark cloud!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000