New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

dirtysloth
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1302 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2002 :  6:33:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the inspiration to get this album Fluffy. I was definitely going to get it at some point, but it was your rave reviews that put an end to my procrastination. You were definitely right on this one. I've only listened to it a couple times, but I'm already in love with it. So far I think my favorite song is the title track, but they're all great songs.

Peace,
Patrick

http://members.tripod.com/one4tim/index.htm

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2002 :  6:44:18 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Glad you liked it Patrick!! Here are my comments from the other post where I inspired DirtySloth to stop procrastinating.

http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=872

Fluffy Said:
quote:
Has anyone heard the new Stone Gossard solo CD "Bayleaf"?? Track 6 sounds just like Neil Young. Stone doing a wicked Neil impression. Even gets his guitar to sound just like Neils. All dirty. It is way kewl. The rest of the CD reminds me of a cross between 2 of my other FAVE bands. The Hand and The Wrens. The Hand if you remember became Johnny Society, who are also awesome, and we played a show with them. I was in heaven. Those guys were really nice. I don't know if you guys are familiar but main accompaniast on the record is a guy named Pete Droge, another of my faves. I would highly recommend checking it out. You will have to be open-minded, don't go any expecting PJ. But some of the guitar work is AWESOME!! As you would expect.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000