EnthuTIMsiast....what the hell?!?!?!?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 02/26/2002 :  3:30:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
What's with your post total?! Yesterday you were like 60 or 70 behind me, and now you're almost 60 ahead of me! Are you cheating? Because you haven't posted that much.

"I do what I can with what I've got."

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 02/26/2002 :  4:42:06 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I can kill a yak at two hundred yards....with mind bullets.

-Jason-

If you had a neck and I had hands, I would squeeze your brain, which is your body, right out the top of your head, which does not exist!
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 02/26/2002 :  5:26:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
My ass you can!

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 02/26/2002 :  6:13:00 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
pcbdmb said:
My ass can!

MuWAHHAHHAAAAA!!
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 02/26/2002 :  8:16:15 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
What did you do?! Post something like 50 times and then erase all of them?

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 02/26/2002 :  9:02:50 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Can you find what's wrong with this picture? Took me a minute but it's actually really obvious.

http://outspired.yo.lv/whatswrong.swf

-J

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 02/26/2002 :  9:16:41 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
hmmmmmmm.....how did I know that was going to happen.....

Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 02/26/2002 :  10:03:01 PM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I did not like that at all. :-(

teri

Did I mention that I finished a marathon?
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 02/26/2002 :  10:06:44 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
That link wouldn't do anything for me at all. Just kept loading and loading and nothing ever came up. Wanna tell what it is for those of us on a slow connection?

-Jason-

If you had a neck and I had hands, I would squeeze your brain, which is your body, right out the top of your head, which does not exist!
Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 02/26/2002 :  10:55:44 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
just let it load and look real hard for like 2 mins.

- Without you, without you everything falls apart
Without you, it's not as much fun to pick up the pieces.
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 02/26/2002 :  11:11:22 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'm always afraid that that's the joke; I look and look for something to happen on a page that's designed so that nothing happens, you know? So I'm sitting here...oh ok, it worked.

Yeah, I could have done without that too, like teri said. I think the one with the girl that was here the other day was worse. The one with the blue blanket in the background or whatever. That one got me worse.

-Jason-

Go to Top of Page

Fleabass76
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1026 Posts

Posted - 02/27/2002 :  02:04:23 AM  Show Profile  Send Fleabass76 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I just wet myself...I knew i should have started wearing depends...

"People always tell you to color inside the lines, [but] who drew the lines in the first place? [Think about that.]" -Victor Wooten
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 02/27/2002 :  10:27:20 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
That was really BAD! No sir, I don't like it. It made me say bad words......

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 02/27/2002 :  11:09:32 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
My devilish side made me email the link to my son at college. He was busy writing a paper and stopped to read his mail. I knew he saw it when he IM'ed me. His first words were "dammit mom", and then a few other choice words! LOL!

Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 02/27/2002 :  12:20:53 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
haha.... being evil is fun.

- Without you, without you everything falls apart
Without you, it's not as much fun to pick up the pieces.
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 02/27/2002 :  1:05:58 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yes, but it gets me in trouble! LOL!

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000