Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/23/2002 :  09:29:25 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
For some reason I feel like singing "Oh tie a yellow ribbon round the OLD oak tree...."

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 04/23/2002 :  09:30:02 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
He never wanted them to find out when it was cause he was afraid of the band backlash.

That's very interesting. Does it have someting to do with age? I believe Carter is the same age as TR.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/23/2002 :  09:34:03 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
No it had more to do with the practical jokes and the big deal about celebrating. Everyone would have ganged up on him and that is alot of people on a DMB tour(band and crew).

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 04/23/2002 :  09:44:46 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
"Oh tie a yellow ribbon round the OLD oak tree...."

LOL! You got 2 acorns with that hard wood!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/23/2002 :  10:04:55 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
HAHA......Touche!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 04/28/2002 :  09:07:36 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey Xar.....is your BD the 27th or 28th??

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 04/28/2002 :  09:16:20 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
He posted that well into the 28th, so I think it's safe to say that that's his birthday. Of course, as drunk as he might have been, he might have thought they added 4 or so hours to his birthday in honor of him, which would make his birthday the 27th.

Either way. My sister has two birthdays, so can Xar.

-What-
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/28/2002 :  11:34:31 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
And why, praytell, does she have two birthdays? Was she one of the few who was born on February 29 on a leap year?......or is she just special?

"Life is what you make of it, not what you take from it."
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 04/28/2002 :  12:46:09 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
She's special.

She's also adopted. My family adopted her on May 21 (if I'm remembering correctly) so we always celebrated her birthday on that day. For that matter, I think everyone really thought that that's when she was born.

Then she met her birthparents a few years back and they told her that she was actually born on May 20. And since she's all messed up from being adopted, she celebrates both as her birthday.

-What-
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/29/2002 :  12:08:32 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Awwwwwwww. That kind of sucks.......they're right next to each other. It would have been better if they were six months apart. Now it's kind of like those poor people who have birthday right next to Christmas. But she met her real parents? That must have been strange.

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 04/29/2002 :  12:29:01 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yeah, I guess she was about 25 when she met them. It was strange, probably more so for my [other] sister and me than the adopted sister. It was like she had this whole other family, almost like we weren't good enough, and she couldn't spend enough time with them and all that. I don't care, because she has issues, but at the time it didn't help our relationship.

I'd better not get into it or everyone will just awwwww me and make fun.....Not that it is a problem now, but it was, at one time.

Anyone here adopted? Anyone here have adopted brothers or sisters? Just curious.

-What-
Go to Top of Page

powdrdogdmb
Chatterbox

USA
131 Posts

Posted - 04/29/2002 :  9:15:50 PM  Show Profile  Visit powdrdogdmb's Homepage  Send powdrdogdmb an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey, mine is October 31st, Halloween child - "big-ups" to my fellow Scorpio's out there. I also wanted to add that even though I was living in NM, I never found out about the Paramount dates in TIMe, that sucked - I hope the mailing list keeps me informed better for when I return to the states. Imagine how many TIMe's I missed just because I didn't know where to get the info.!!!
Peace Be With
WBB

"I will not live one more year on this cruel world without living to see a TR show live!" Me

Go to Top of Page

victorwootenfan
Alien Abductee

USA
2128 Posts

Posted - 04/30/2002 :  12:46:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hello! this is the first TIMe i've seen you post before, so i'll go ahead and say welcome aboard!

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." -Gandhi
Go to Top of Page

NeverKillADream
Yak Addict

USA
652 Posts

Posted - 04/30/2002 :  12:54:49 PM  Show Profile  Visit NeverKillADream's Homepage  Send NeverKillADream an AOL message  Reply with Quote
what about me? lol. April Fools day here.
4/1/79

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 04/30/2002 :  6:54:39 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Joe and WBB are added to the list. Welcome to the pod guys!

Go to Top of Page

powdrdogdmb
Chatterbox

USA
131 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2002 :  09:22:59 AM  Show Profile  Visit powdrdogdmb's Homepage  Send powdrdogdmb an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Sorry, that's just the signature talkin'... WBB is just easy and fast to type. Thanks for adding me.
-Winston

Go to Top of Page

victorwootenfan
Alien Abductee

USA
2128 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2002 :  12:35:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
actually come to think of it i did miss saying it. You've been posting a while NKAD, but oh well, welcome aboard to ya!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2002 :  05:34:54 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
As Liz's list grows and grows!!! Glad to see all the new folks. Great to have such a great bunch of folks!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2002 :  08:26:02 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
This page takes so damn long to load on my puter...

-what-
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2002 :  08:30:02 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Why? There aren't a lot of pictures, and most of the posts are pretty short.......like this one.

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2002 :  08:51:48 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Just that there are SOOO many posts. This is another one that I'll have to stop looking at soon. I just can't take it.

-what-
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2002 :  08:54:02 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Then you could probably click on the "New to Posting on the Board", go make dinner......eat it......watch TV til you fall asleep.....wake up.....take a shower......go to work.....come home and then wait for a half hour.

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2002 :  08:58:42 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Indeed, I could.

Speaking of work...Damn, I'm gonna be late.

-what-
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2002 :  4:12:29 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Always LATE
Always late yes it's always the same
Procrastination is my middle name
While the rest of the world is ahead of the game
and thats why I'm always LATE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2002 :  3:20:25 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Luckily the timeclock at work is a little off, so even if I'm a little late it doesn't matter. And on top of that, the guy that checks my hours just writes down 8 for any day that I was there, and I don't think he ever looks at whether or not I was late. That's good about my job. I try to make it there about 5 or less after every morning.

-what-
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2002 :  11:09:15 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I also notice that you must live very close to where you work, because you're still posting when it's 2 minutes to 8.

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 05/05/2002 :  01:47:50 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Indeed, this is very true. I even qualify for a lower insurance rate because of it. I can be there in about 3 minutes barring traffic and provided I get my usual great parking spot. Otherwise, it can take upwards of 10 minutes. I rode my bike for a while, but then I didn't. That takes about 10 minutes, cause traffic just goes around and you can park a bike anywhere (altho I always parked it in our warehouse.)

It's kinda fun when I ride my bike, really. Oh, and even tho it takes me 10 min to get there on my bike, it takes 4 to get back. It's downhill more that way. That's perfect.

-what-
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 05/16/2002 :  09:43:06 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Looks like some birthdays soon!

Speaking of TIMe, That 3 hour TIMe change really screwed me up. All I know is daytime and night. I was sooo cunfused. At one point I had my watch on backwards by mistake, DUH!! LOL!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 05/21/2002 :  8:50:25 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
You want to talk about confusing. The time-change line from pacific to Mt time(according to the Rand McNally map) is directly on the border between Cali and AZ. So as we drove from SJC CA to Tempe AZ we set the clock ahead an hour and realized we were going to be an hour late for soundcheck. BUMMER! When we arrived no one seemed to bothered about it so we soundchecked and rushed out to dinner so we could make it back by set time. We got back just in the nick of time and were told it was an hour earlier than we thought. How could this be? We crossed the timeline. Seems AZ has chosen not participate in this and they also do not participate in daylight savings TIMe. So half of the year they are on CA TIMe and the other half they are on MT TIMe. How hard is that to figure out when you are traveling on a schedule? Guess you will never know what TIMe you will arrive in AZ from CA. You always stand the chance of being an hour off this way or that way. We spent hours trying to figure it out before someone clued us in to the situation the next day at the club in Flagstaff. Boy were we relived, we thought we were going nuts. How confusing.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2002 :  04:47:40 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yeah......AZ is just bass-ackwards!

"I didn't think it was physically possible, but this both sucks and blows."
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2002 :  08:52:50 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
It's one of the coolest (not literally) states that I've been to. Phoenix, Sedona, Flagstaff, Grand Canyon... all awesome places.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2002 :  06:16:37 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
It was truly beautiful, but what a pain trying to sort out the time-change situation. We saw one of the most beautiful(and unusual)cloud formations I have ever seen on our way out of Flagstaff. I got pictures that I will have Jon post with the rest of the tour pics. Can't wait for everyone to see them.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

victorwootenfan
Alien Abductee

USA
2128 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2002 :  12:38:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
speaking in the originality of this post, it does look like 2 certain bass players on this board will be having some MAy 30th B-days. they're coming, oh yes, they are!

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2002 :  3:48:32 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I guess I missed another...Jenkins for the 23rd. I checked the member list and the last post he made was sept. 2001. Well I hope he had a good one!

Go to Top of Page

revrendmaynard14
Chatterbox

USA
359 Posts

Posted - 06/02/2002 :  9:57:00 PM  Show Profile  Send revrendmaynard14 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
My b-day is in 11 days...WOOHOO !!!

*~Kaleigh~*
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2002 :  11:04:46 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I got you added to the list kaleigh!

Looks like Jon Jon has a birthday soon too. I think I might drive up to New York and personally spank his ass!!! just kidding! Fluffy we must plan something special for him.

Go to Top of Page

revrendmaynard14
Chatterbox

USA
359 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2002 :  02:59:32 AM  Show Profile  Send revrendmaynard14 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Awww, I feel oh so special, he he

*~Kaleigh~*
Go to Top of Page

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 06/23/2002 :  11:38:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
A few days late but, WOOHOO Happy Birthday Kaleigh!!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 06/23/2002 :  12:29:16 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey Evergreen, Here is the link to the thread where we all wished Kaleigh a happy b-day. You may want to post your b-day wishes there.

http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1974

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2002 :  10:01:09 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
It's almost TIMe to celebrate firecracker! LOL!

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2002 :  3:42:31 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Bless those Chinese!

...Which reminds me of one of my favorite Homer quotes
"God bless those pagans!"

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 08/15/2002 :  09:33:52 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I want to apologize to those of you who birthdays I've missed. Pleas forgive me friends. I haven't been around as much lately. It's been difficult TIMes and I hope they will be over very soon.

Happy Belated Birthday wishes to those of you who I missed!!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 08/26/2002 :  06:59:45 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Have all the new folks been added to the B-day list? If not, post your b-day here and Liz will add it to the masterlist.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 08/26/2002 :  3:20:46 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'll be happy to add anyone to the list. I have off a few days so I'm sure I can find the TIMe to post them.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 08/27/2002 :  04:44:26 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Who's not on the list? Now is the TIMe to chime in. Let's keep that list growing and growing. I know we got some new members who aren't on it yet.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 08/28/2002 :  12:58:31 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey Fluff, looks like we got some celebrating to do next month!!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 08/28/2002 :  06:27:01 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Indeed we do, I will be in wonderful Grand Rapids MI for my b-day this year. It is a far cry from Las Vegas last year. But last year I didn't get a TR show on my b-day. So this year will be kinda special as well, even if I won't be winning the big payoffs and watching the sky light up all psychedelic-like to the strains of classic rock. Boy Freemont St was alot of fun last year. Rew and I had a mauvalus TIMe! Also it was the day after my b-day that we got the call to do the Craig Kilborn show. That was a great belated b-day present. I seem to recall posting a message about our exploits in Las Vegas on my bday, but I can't seem to find the thread. Thought some of the newer folks might want to read it so they know what the hell I am talking about. HEHE By the way, my best friend Frank's bday is Sept 7th and his wife, Mags, shares Jay's bday, the 23rd. May have to have a belated bday celebration with them after the first leg of the tour is over.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 08/28/2002 :  08:37:58 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Fluffy was your Vegas thread called Fear And Loathing in Las Vegas? Cause that was quite a story...

Leo Kottke's birthday is Sept 11. (1945)

I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot.
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 08/28/2002 :  5:55:17 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I can't remember. I searched and searched for it but had not luck locating it. I did tell the story on the board right? I wonder if it was on the old board. I don't think it was. It would have been around the TIMe of the Craig Kilborn show posts and I am pretty sure that was on the new board. A little help here!!! My memory ain't what it used to be!! I get confused!! HEHE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 08/28/2002 :  7:54:45 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
My memory ain't what it used to be!! I get confused!!

DITTO for me too!

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 08/28/2002 :  8:16:04 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

My memory ain't what it used to be!! I get confused!! HEHE

You mean confuzzed, right?

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2002 :  12:51:07 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
We missed dan p.s birthday! Or maybe it was just me who missed it. Anyway, happy birthday dan p.

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2002 :  9:23:55 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Thanks Jason....Sorry I'm not keeping up.
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2002 :  9:29:49 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey SpecialK!! Glad to see you here.

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2002 :  9:32:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Happy birthday dan p.!!!

And glad to see you back Liz.

Gay marriage killed the dinosaurs.
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2002 :  9:43:27 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Ha, I was glad first. I like LizK more than you.

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2002 :  9:49:44 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yeah......whatever......dumbass

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2002 :  10:01:00 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
That's DUMASS.

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2002 :  10:09:39 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
That's what I said!!! DUMBASS

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2002 :  10:14:22 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Alright then, Mr. Dumbass.

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2002 :  10:23:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
No no.....you're Mr. Dumbass.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 10/28/2002 :  04:33:05 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
You know they are talking about building a new planned community here in Northern Virginia. It will be a little community nestled between Dumphries VA and Manassas VA. They are going to call it Dumassas VA, and I am sure they have room for BOTH of you to move there.

By the way, Happy Birthday Dan P!! Is he even still around?

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 12/09/2002 :  11:15:02 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
DECEMBER

1 Shamrok
8 courtney1284
14 KevinLesko
19 James M.
29 Silky The Pimp
? Tim Reynolds

werd up yo

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 12/14/2002 :  08:52:45 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey Silky....I see you were a tax deduction! Good TIMing! the 29th??
It doesn't work that way with taxes anymore, now they pro-rate so you can only deduct the actual months you have a dependent. Used to be you could take the full year deduction for a baby born in Dec.

So having a New Years Day baby wasn't what people hoped for.

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 12/15/2002 :  11:34:15 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
My parents always used to tell me that I was a blessing... only now do I know why. :)

Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 12/15/2002 :  12:33:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Awe Silky I am sure you were a special blessing for more reasons than that...you were just extra special!!!!!!!

I was an "accident". My sister who is closest in age to me is over 5 years older! My sister who is 7 years older said when I was born my mom would take me for a walk in town and she kept saying to her friends "this is our little accident" and my sister said she couldn't figure out why she said that because I didn't look broken to her! LOL

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 12/15/2002 :  12:45:14 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by PJK

Awe Silky I am sure you were a special blessing for more reasons than that...you were just extra special!!!!!!!

Silky.......you're mentally challenged? So that's how you got that picture of fighting on the internet is like competing in the special olympics.

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 12/15/2002 :  3:45:54 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yes... that was me running.

Damn you for exposing my dirty little secret!

Go to Top of Page

Street-Samurai
Is Anybody Here?

USA
37 Posts

Posted - 12/15/2002 :  8:25:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I didn't think this thread was long enough so I decided to add.
I'm going to be 21 on Dec. 28th but it's a little anti climactic because I don't care to drink all that often. I prefer a more relaxed non-hangover type of intoxicant and it helps my gluacoma
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 01/02/2003 :  10:37:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The lucky babies born today will have a birthdate of 01/02/03.....how great is that? hehe

Hey Isaac are you still around? If so Happy Birthday!

Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 01/03/2003 :  06:46:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sorry, I don't celebrate mine any more....too damn old!hehehe

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 04/13/2003 :  9:43:47 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Pam thanks for keeping up with the birthdays. Hopefully very soon I will have more TIMe to take over my duties. If there is anyone who desires to be added to the list please post away!
Go to Top of Page

joojoo
Is Anybody Here?

USA
46 Posts

Posted - 04/13/2003 :  11:29:06 PM  Show Profile  Visit joojoo's Homepage  Send joojoo an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Mine is Dec. 31st... about 11:45 PM to be exact. You'd think that if my mom was in labor for a week (yes, a week), she could have held it for 16 more minutes... oh well. ;)
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/13/2003 :  11:32:09 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Damn parents. Only thinking of themselves.

Go to Top of Page

CPPJames
Yak Addict

Fyro Macedonia
800 Posts

Posted - 04/13/2003 :  11:49:26 PM  Show Profile  Send CPPJames an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'm May 4th if anyone's interested =).

There are 10 kinds of people in the world. Those that understand binary, and those that don't.
Go to Top of Page

Miss Sorrel
Yak Addict

593 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2003 :  10:10:30 AM  Show Profile  Send Miss Sorrel an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey CPPJames... I once had a May 4th birthday! Well, my friend who's ID I used for a few years was born then... Hmmmm... that's right around the corner... maybe I will try to find it, and get some free shots and hope nobody notices the expiration date...
Go to Top of Page

CPPJames
Yak Addict

Fyro Macedonia
800 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2003 :  12:33:14 PM  Show Profile  Send CPPJames an AOL message  Reply with Quote
You could have mine, but I don't think it'll work! You know what pisses me off? I moved from NY to Florida and my license expired on my 21st birthday. So I went to the DMV the day before my 21st and it says:

Issued: 5-3-2002
Under 21 Until: 5-4-2002
Expires: 5-4-2008

So basically until I'm 27, my license is gonna say I'm under 21.

There are 10 kinds of people in the world. Those that understand binary, and those that don't.
Go to Top of Page

joojoo
Is Anybody Here?

USA
46 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2003 :  2:48:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit joojoo's Homepage  Send joojoo an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by pcbTIM

Damn parents. Only thinking of themselves.

LOL, my cheek is actually bruised where my tongue poked into it so hard... text is a wonderful tool for conveying tone of voice, no?
Go to Top of Page

Miss Sorrel
Yak Addict

593 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2003 :  6:29:12 PM  Show Profile  Send Miss Sorrel an AOL message  Reply with Quote
And that CPPJames is the Florida DMV for you! If you plan on staying in Florida for a while, you should also plan on them fucking up everything you go to them for.... (no, I'm not bitter)....
Go to Top of Page

CPPJames
Yak Addict

Fyro Macedonia
800 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2003 :  6:41:24 PM  Show Profile  Send CPPJames an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yeah, I thought I could try to get my license renewed on my lunch break...what a joke that turned out to be. I was there for 3 hours before I even had my number called...all for about 5 minutes of paper work and a picture.

Go to Top of Page

thomasode
Yak Addict

565 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2003 :  11:16:43 PM  Show Profile  Send thomasode an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Just found this. Mine is November 8th
Go to Top of Page

Miss Sorrel
Yak Addict

593 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2003 :  09:57:31 AM  Show Profile  Send Miss Sorrel an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by joojoo

LOL, my cheek is actually bruised where my tongue poked into it so hard... text is a wonderful tool for conveying tone of voice, no?

I just read this... what was going on?
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 08/23/2003 :  05:06:49 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
The day you were born!

JANUARY

25 HispanicTeenGuitarist(now HTG)

FEBRUARY

06 enthuTIMsiast
11 Mellow Trippin
25 pcbTIM

MARCH

09 Inky
12 dirtysloth

APRIL

01 NeverKillADream
02 tericee
11 GuitarGuy305
12 Micheal
28 Xar666

MAY

23 jenkins
30 Fleabass76
30 victorwootenfan

JUNE

06 jsoldo
13 reverendmaynard14
20 Jamie M
30 Reese

JULY

04 Saint Jude
26 Erich with an h
26 TalkingNeurons

AUGUST

20 Black Lotus
20 rubylith
20 MissSorrel

SEPTEMBER

04 Liz T
22 Fluffy
23 Jay

OCTOBER

03 jen-jen
06 dan p.
31 powdrdogdmb

NOVEMBER

08 thomasode
12 Arthen
23 Krystal

DECEMBER

01 Shamrok
08 courtney1284
12 Evergreen
14 KevinLesko
? Tim Reynolds
19 James M.
21 FZ
28 Street-Samurai
29 Silky The Pimp

Anybody else need to be added to the database?

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 09/26/2009 :  11:02:36 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
This was a fun thread. If anyone wants to add to your first breath, I can try to help. Happy belated BD Mr. Fluffy!
Go to Top of Page

Ranting Thespian
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1283 Posts

Posted - 09/26/2009 :  11:46:49 PM  Show Profile  Send Ranting Thespian an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by LizT

This was a fun thread. If anyone wants to add to your first breath, I can try to help. Happy belated BD Mr. Fluffy!

5/22/84

Not communicating can hurt more than any word that can be said -

Nick
-the Ranting Thespian
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 09/27/2009 :  03:43:07 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Nick, I added you to the very first post. I may have to start a new thread to start the next saga. Any ideas on a new title?
Go to Top of Page

JoeGamo05
Chatterbox

USA
279 Posts

Posted - 09/29/2009 :  4:20:47 PM  Show Profile  Send JoeGamo05 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i share the same birthday as michael jackson....

08/29/88

youngest member of the board i bet

When the trees start walking, the ground starts moving, your insane, your insane
Go to Top of Page

muldercat
Is Anybody Here?

USA
38 Posts

Posted - 09/29/2009 :  8:24:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
May 8th

freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose.--KK
Go to Top of Page

rubylith
Fluffy-Esque

1915 Posts

Posted - 09/30/2009 :  4:22:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit rubylith's Homepage  Reply with Quote
August 20th is clearly superior.
Go to Top of Page

br1
Is Anybody Here?

USA
47 Posts

Posted - 09/30/2009 :  6:19:45 PM  Show Profile  Visit br1's Homepage  Reply with Quote
12-31-81
.. Silky. You and I are pretty close
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 10/01/2009 :  2:12:04 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by br1

12-31-81
.. Silky. You and I are pretty close

Yes, late December is the breeding ground for awesome fuckin' dudes with beards.

By the way, do you ever sign into facebook chat? I want to pick your brain about right hand tapping a little...

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 10/03/2009 :  8:57:29 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I got names up to date. Anyone else interested... I'll be happy to add them. br1... I have a son your age!

How ya doin' Mr. Silky?
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000