Busy lately
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

Burkina Faso (Upper Volta)
1043 Posts

Posted - 02/19/2002 :  1:32:57 PM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'm pretty busy IRL lately, so I may not be posting as much over the next few weeks. But, if ya need anything just drop me an email or an IM.

Just figured I'd let everyone know what was going on and reiterate the fact that I'm no 'leaving' the board - which could be good or bad, who knows.

-----------
Trade my life for a barrel of gold.
Find someone else before I get too old.
If I live my life for aesthetic gain,
will you repay me with all your pain?

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 02/19/2002 :  2:13:13 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Dave you are a breath of fresh air here!! Missed ya!

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 02/19/2002 :  3:53:23 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
A breath of fresh air except that time he farted and stunk up the place..

-Jason-

If you had a neck and I had hands, I would squeeze your brain, which is your body, right out the top of your head, which does not exist!
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 02/19/2002 :  3:58:46 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
yes that sucked...too bad my air freshener smelled like ass...that probably didn't help much either

Jay
My last name is confusing...It is Spelled Wiegand but is pronounced Weegend...another insult to the English language...
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 02/19/2002 :  4:07:52 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Good thing I invented that air freshener that showed the fart! Otherwise we never would have known who did it.

"I do what I can with what I've got."
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 02/19/2002 :  4:23:38 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I had a feeling you guys would say that!

Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 02/19/2002 :  4:25:24 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
yeah, good idee-er! I'm whatching the 5-5-00 video, and exactly at 4:20, Do It Yerself starts...Tim's alien forces controll everything, and make your day completely cool in the process!

Jay
My last name is confusing...It is Spelled Wiegand but is pronounced Weegend...another insult to the English language...
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 02/19/2002 :  4:48:09 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
You mean you actually do work?
-J

Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 02/19/2002 :  5:05:00 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yes, i work for everybody...I DO EVERYONE'S WORK! DO IT YER-SHELF!

Jay
Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

Burkina Faso (Upper Volta)
1043 Posts

Posted - 02/20/2002 :  3:41:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I farted again ... I need to evacuate my cubicle.

-----------
Trade my life for a barrel of gold.
Find someone else before I get too old.
If I live my life for aesthetic gain,
will you repay me with all your pain?
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 02/20/2002 :  4:02:42 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Check this out.

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2003379648]RAM

-J

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 02/20/2002 :  6:10:06 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
couldn't get that link to work.

-Jason-

If you had a neck and I had hands, I would squeeze your brain, which is your body, right out the top of your head, which does not exist!
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 02/20/2002 :  6:23:00 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Oh well... ebay must have just taken it down. Guy was selling RAM, and telling a story about how he was raped by a gang of angry gay midgets that dressed like flamenco dancers. It was pretty funny.
-J

Go to Top of Page

dirtysloth
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1302 Posts

Posted - 02/20/2002 :  7:16:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sounds like it! I'm sorry I missed it.

Peace,
Patrick

http://members.tripod.com/one4tim/index.htm
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 02/26/2002 :  7:51:19 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Haha it's back... I don't know for how long though so I'll just copy and paste the description. Man this guy's got a sense of humor!
-J

Hello, I am selling a brand new 256 meg of PC133 DRAM,
3.3 vold, unbuffered, 168 gold pin 7 nanoseconds or less.
This RAM is smoking fast! It employs Tiny BGA technology which makes the memory modules smaller and faster than conventional Micron DIMMS. It is 32x64 and will function in all AMD and Intel Motherboards compatible with SDRAM no matter whether your processor uses a 66, 100 or 133 FSB. The reason I am sellin this memory: On a recent trip to New York City, as I was walking through the red light district looking for a call girl, I was brutally beaten and gang-raped by a herd of homosexual midgets as they exited a gay bar. It was a dreary night. As I was shopping for a date, I heard the words, "Hey Hot Meat" coming from behind me. I turned around but still saw no one. Then I noticed the gleam of the leader elf's golden tooth. Before I could speak he threw a drop kick at me. Due to his lack of height, it caught me in my groin area and dropped me to my knees clutching my baby maker in
pain. It was obvious he was well-trained in the martial arts. Then, this clan of flaming dwarfs dressed like flamino dancers swarmed me like chickens fighting over a worm sandwich... Together they worked as a team trying to roll me on my belly. I resisted as long as I could. But finally they overturned me. One by one they took turns, each stealing his piece of my manly pride. The shame of this horrific encounter now keeps me a prisoner of my own home and I can no longer perform my duties as a Network Engineer. Enough! This is the RAM you want. Trust the Guru! Money orders accepted, PayPal Preferred. Four dollars shipping.

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 02/26/2002 :  8:19:48 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
.........wow........

"I do what I can with what I've got."
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 02/26/2002 :  11:05:57 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
This is the first sentence of a book, I just want everyone to get an opportunity to hear it. Remember it is the first SENTENCE. One sentence.

A few years ago in a poker game I won a membership in a club called The Sons of Bernie and last January, late one night, I drove my truck deep into the woods near River Falls to attend the annual Bernie campfire and drunken orgy of song and self-pity, standing arm in arm with other S.O.B.s around a bonfire under the birches, in a raw wind at twenty below zero, the snowbanks up to our waists, and there, under the Milky Way and a nearly full moon, we ate chili out of cans and drank bourbon whiskey and sang mournful songs like "Long Black Veil" and "Old Man River," and complained about women until six o'clock in the morning, when we retired to our homes to recuperate.

- The Book Of Guys -
- Stories by Garrison Keillor -

I laughed out loud when I read that sentence simply because it is such a long sentence, and he chose to open his book with it. It was tongue in cheek, tho; he's not a bad writer. In fact, I think the whole book is tongue in cheek. Decent read.

-Jason-

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 02/26/2002 :  11:08:14 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I mean, if you had to write a 131 word essay, you'd be done with that one sentence, right there.

-Jason-

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 02/27/2002 :  12:59:59 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Talk about someone being overly verbose.
-J

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000