You've got Video B&P's!!!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

smgallstars
Try A Little Harder

USA
73 Posts

Posted - 02/19/2002 :  01:15:01 AM  Show Profile  Visit smgallstars's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Have seen too many requests for Tim Reynolds' videos. Can't sit back and let this continue any longer. Mr. Reynolds is, in my opinion (my opinion, by the way, is always correct. Opinions which differ from mine...are ALWAYS WRONG), one of the most talented and gifted musicians-EVER. Tim's work IS PURE GENIUS. His work with Dave Matthews Band as well as Solo, solo material being an especially remarkable feat being there are no lyrics to lend and aid in the creation of emotion; have moved, inspired, and touched me as much something unhuman can.
Getting to the main point and reason for post... Just wanted to explain why I have such an enate desire to make the offer coming in next paragraph. As well as personally thank Tim Reynolds for the many many hours I've spent listening to him. And JUST as much I want to FINALLY thank FLUFFY and TIM for their time and kindness in Rockford, IL on October 30. Fluffy you are the coolest!!! We talked "shop" about photography while you were VERY busy; while going way above and beyond just "being polite" you made certain that I met Tim as well. Tim was just as cool, kind, and patient- even posed with me for a couple photographs...What could be cooler, having picture taken with Tim, by Fluffy? THANK YOU BOTH!!!!!
Finally, B&P offer. This thing can get out of hand, so I will try my best. I am willing, as much as I can, to help spread Tim's material. I will work on compiling some sort of list of my collection in next couple days.. Will, most likely post a link to some sort of website (my collection of bootlegs is VERY LARGE, would like to make a database of it all while I'm doing it
- Or simply post again with Tim solo/Tim and Dave Matthews; specific VIDEOS or VIDEOS and AUDIO.
Gotta get going, but real quick, off the top of my head (I can do Audio CD's, MPEG,.SHN,.mp3 Data CD's, VCD's, VHS Tapes)
Real quick list (not even close to the beginning):
Mr. Reynolds Solo:
------------------
11-23-01 VIDEO
10-10-01 VIDEO w/SoundCheck:Anti-Christ Super Star;MANSON RULES!
12-09-00 VIDEO
05-04-00 VIDEO
05-05-00 VIDEO
ID DISC1 AUDIO
ID Disc2 AUDIO
MANY,MANY MORE!!!

TIM & Dave:
------------------
03-14-99 VIDEO
02-05-99 AUDIO (SBD)
02-20-97 AUDIO (SBD)
02-21-94 AUDIO (SBD)
12-12-93 AUDIO (SBD)
03-07-99 AUDIO
02-19-99 AUDIO
02-13-99 AUDIO
02-18-97 AUDIO
**AND on AND on...
Post Away w/ requests...
Hi TIM and FLUFFY!!!
Jason-

http://www.smgallstars.com
mail to: smgallstars@attbi.com

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 02/19/2002 :  02:16:03 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I like you.
-J

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 02/19/2002 :  11:16:25 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Wow! I'm impressed! Thanks you for the offer!!

Go to Top of Page

pigmonster
Is Anybody Here?

USA
11 Posts

Posted - 02/20/2002 :  12:11:16 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey man thanx for that offer
i have no videos to trade yet though im tryin to start a collection .........can you help me out? mayve sell or somthing?
thanx

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 02/20/2002 :  12:16:10 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Selling = bad.

Trading = good.

Selling = bad.

B&P = good.

Selling = bad.

-J

Go to Top of Page

smgallstars
Try A Little Harder

USA
73 Posts

Posted - 02/20/2002 :  01:07:00 AM  Show Profile  Visit smgallstars's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Selling is BAD!!! That wasn't/will never be the case with any of my shows. But as far as hooking you up with shows, YES!!!
Besides thanking Tim and Fluffy, my original post was 100% about OFFERING Tim's material to anyone that wanted it.
The fact that you thought, perhaps, your not having anything to trade would negate my offer; would suggest you are not real clear on what a B&P is. Which is, basically, what I'm offering (I sure as hell would not turn down a trade, I'm currently dying to get ANY NEW material>>especially VIDEO) I'm late, gotta make this super fast 4 now....
1)If you, in fact, are not 100% POSITIVE about a B&P > FIND OUT.
You need to know what I need to get this B&P done for you (as well as what you will receive and how, from me)
2)My name is Jason. E-mail me, link at bottom. Let me know: what shows you want, your name and address. That easy-
3)I'll send e-mail response confirming it is all good. Give you my Full Name & Postal Address
Gotta GO,
Jason

Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 02/21/2002 :  06:49:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That sure is impressive! I'd like to trade for a Dave and Tim show. I only have one, but you probably all ready have it your collection!
I've misplaced the date sheet, but the first few songs are
"Proudest Monkey (into-
Satellite"
A TR SOLO (Carlos Santanna steps on stage)
"JTR"
"Love of my life" And many others.
Hope something can be worked out.

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 02/21/2002 :  08:49:26 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
"misplaced the date sheet."

Why would someone trade you for a show of unknown date? You should seriously get that date figured oot. I'm not knocking you or anything, but shows like those (unknown dates, easily confusable) shouldn't be traded. This is how problems get started, shows get mislabeled and all that.

[stepping off his soapbox]

-Jason-

If you had a neck and I had hands, I would squeeze your brain, which is your body, right out the top of your head, which does not exist!
Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 02/21/2002 :  4:25:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My mistake! Sorry 'bout that.

(drops head down in shame)

Go to Top of Page

diggin
Is Anybody Here?

22 Posts

Posted - 02/27/2002 :  8:44:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey man, I'd LOVE to trade for 11/23/01 and 10/10/01 from you. I've got a couple of D+T's that weren't on your list. If I've got anything you're interested in, please let me know.

www.phishhook.com/lists/digginmyditch

Go to Top of Page

MC
Try A Little Harder

USA
75 Posts

Posted - 02/27/2002 :  11:54:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You said you can make VCD's. Thats awesome. Do you know of any MPEG encoders for Mac. I would like to start making some VCD's with Toast but need to convert the MPEG's I have to MPEG-1 format. Any help. Also, I would love to get some of those VCD's of Tim, hope things work out and you dont get killed by offering this. Thanks for being so generous.

Matt

"Turn it into love, man. Whatever's fucked up in the world, just turn it into love. Take in the bad and give out the good, otherwise we're all gonna die and go to hell." T.R.
Go to Top of Page

smgallstars
Try A Little Harder

USA
73 Posts

Posted - 02/28/2002 :  11:01:54 PM  Show Profile  Visit smgallstars's Homepage  Reply with Quote

TO: Matt http://www.vcdhelp.com/
that link will be your best friend, as far as making VCD's.
I didn't ever have a DVD player, till I borrowed one last night, finally wathed 11-23-01 show. What a bummer, the audio and video were out of sync by about .5 sec.
All my others work fine. I'm sure the problem is that show is MPEG2, I think. Which is cool, cause I think those are the only kind you can make SVCD's with. I have to track down someone who can shed more light on the format of that MPEG.
As far as Mac's go, know nothing..However, if that link doesn't shed light on it- nothing will. Unsure, from post, if you needed anything else from me..? If so, E-mail me.
Jason

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 02/28/2002 :  11:27:09 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
smgallstars, I was wondering if you are still willing to do some B&Ps. I would like to get one or two (or as many as you'll do )

I'll email you if you don't post in a day or so. Might email you today, I don't know.

-Jason-

If you had a neck and I had hands, I would squeeze your brain, which is your body, right out the top of your head, which does not exist!
Go to Top of Page

smgallstars
Try A Little Harder

USA
73 Posts

Posted - 03/01/2002 :  3:03:06 PM  Show Profile  Visit smgallstars's Homepage  Reply with Quote
ATTN: enthuTIMsiast

No problem, e-mail me with what you want. I checked out your collection on your website, perhaps we could trade..? If not B&P's are cool with me!!

Jason

Go to Top of Page

smgallstars
Try A Little Harder

USA
73 Posts

Posted - 03/01/2002 :  3:07:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit smgallstars's Homepage  Reply with Quote
ATTN: diggin

I sent you an e-mail about setting up a trade. Get back with me when you get a chance.
Jason

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 03/01/2002 :  4:33:35 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Jason, a trade would be fine with me. As big as you want, I'll be able to find plenty of stuff from you that I want. Just email me and tell me what/how many you want and I'll get to picking, too. Thanks man.

-Jason-

Go to Top of Page

diggin
Is Anybody Here?

22 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2002 :  4:16:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

ATTN: diggin

I sent you an e-mail about setting up a trade. Get back with me when you get a chance.
Jason

(in dana carvy/ george bush voice) Message recieved. loud and clear. lol yeah, definitely get back to me when you get a list up.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000