New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2002 :  6:15:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Okay. . .in tab, what the hell does this mean!!!!!!!!!!!!

4/6

(what the hell is that (/) for!)

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2002 :  6:34:04 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
slide from 4 to 6, usually. Means to slide, some sort of way, whether it's between two frets (4 and 6) or completely off a fret, or from off to on a fret. (/11 or 9\).

I think that's right. I've been wrong before, tho.

-Jason-

If you had a neck and I had hands, I would squeeze your brain, which is your body, right out the top of your head, which does not exist!
Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2002 :  7:39:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks.

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 02/17/2002 :  6:55:45 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yeah..../ is used for sliding up and \ is used for sliding down. Any other questions aboot tabs abbreviations?

"I do what I can with what I've got."
Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 02/17/2002 :  7:30:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Gotcha, I appreciate it pcbdmb.

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 02/17/2002 :  7:49:15 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
There is no such thing as a stupid question... only stupid people.
-J

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 02/17/2002 :  8:00:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
There is no such thing as a stupid question... only stupid answers.

Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

Burkina Faso (Upper Volta)
1043 Posts

Posted - 02/19/2002 :  1:24:53 PM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
There's no such thing as a stupid question or a stupid answer ... only thing that exists is a stupid look after the question is asked. Which, I guess, could be considered a stupid answer. But, for arguements sake it is not.

Oh yeah, and there's also no such thing as a free lunch - unless you go eat dirt. Which, again, for arguements sake is not wet, otherwise it'd be mud.

-----------
Trade my life for a barrel of gold.
Find someone else before I get too old.
If I live my life for aesthetic gain,
will you repay me with all your pain?
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2002 :  07:48:27 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Black Lotus wrote:
quote:
There's no such thing as a stupid question or a stupid answer ...
I beg to differ. I work in a nightclub with 4 full service bars, and I am constantly asked, "Do you HAVE a bathroom?" Duh, no, we are a bar that serves you alcohol all nite and then we expect you to piss in the corner(or on Don's head, but that's a different story). The proper, smart question is: "Where is the bathroom?" Of course we have one STUPID! That is a STUPID question.

Oh wait, another one pops to mind, "How do I get upstairs?"(We also have a balcony) Answer: "I would try going UP THE STAIRS, in the past we have asked people to levitate, but we find it doesn't work for MOST people, but you can give it a shot."

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2002 :  2:04:15 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
you want stupid questions... go work at a little caesars... "yeah with that special for the one topping can i add more toppings and just pay more for the second one - can i have some free bread - hi i placed an order about 2 hrs ago and it still hasent been delivered.. to which i would reply... did u say u wanted delivery? .. no i thought u would assume it.

o would that job piss me off... but it was pretty fun cause i would play tim all the time and people would have the weirdest looks on their faces when they come in and hear it.

- Without you, without you everything falls apart
Without you, it's not as much fun to pick up the pieces.
Go to Top of Page

Fleabass76
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1026 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2002 :  2:56:53 PM  Show Profile  Send Fleabass76 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Black Lotus wrote:
quote:
There's no such thing as a stupid question or a stupid answer ...
I beg to differ. I work in a nightclub with 4 full service bars, and I am constantly asked, "Do you HAVE a bathroom?" Duh, no, we are a bar that serves you alcohol all nite and then we expect you to piss in the corner(or on Don's head, but that's a different story). The proper, smart question is: "Where is the bathroom?" Of course we have one STUPID! That is a STUPID question.

Oh wait, another one pops to mind, "How do I get upstairs?"(We also have a balcony) Answer: "I would try going UP THE STAIRS, in the past we have asked people to levitate, but we find it doesn't work for MOST people, but you can give it a shot."

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy [img]fluff_alien.gif">[img]yinyang.gif">[img]skull.gif">[img]bigeyes2.gif">[img]censored.gif">[img]weeping.gif">[img]kitty.gif">[img]sonar.gif">[img]darkside.gif">

LOL, there's a jazz club in Milwaukee that used to not have a bathroom, u had to go out back and piss on the wall or something. Actually that place might have been closed down..or at least remodeled to include a bathroom...i dunno, it was awhile ago..

"People always tell you to color inside the lines, [but] who drew the lines in the first place? [Think about that.]" -Victor Wooten
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2002 :  5:19:45 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I am not sure about the laws in Milwaukee, but that would be illegal in DC and most places. My understanding is if you serve customers, you must provide a public bathroom. Maybe that question is not so stupid if all the people that went to 9:30 club had been to that jazz club first. Not very likely I suppose, but who knows. Moral to this story, choose your words carefully.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2002 :  5:37:21 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Wisconsin has laws?
Go to Top of Page

Fleabass76
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1026 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2002 :  5:41:10 PM  Show Profile  Send Fleabass76 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
No, they just randomly persecute people. Like the kid who got arrested at my grade school back in the day for giving another kid a wedgie...

But yeah, i think that's why i heard about the place cuz they were going to have to close down or something due to the lack of facilities.

"People always tell you to color inside the lines, [but] who drew the lines in the first place? [Think about that.]" -Victor Wooten
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2002 :  05:47:11 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Well if everyone was as well endowed as this guy, bars like that wouldn't have to worry about providing bathrooms.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2002 :  11:54:09 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I am reminded once again of this site:

www.sneakyleaker.com

-J

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2002 :  01:22:26 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Oh God! Will you put that thing away?!!!!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2002 :  07:49:37 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Fluffy said:
quote:
we are a bar that serves you alcohol all nite and then we expect you to piss in the corner(or on Don's head, but that's a different story).

Oh my god, I can't believe I mentioned the time some stupid fuck pee'd on on of my biggest crew chiefs heads last nite in this post. You will never guess what happened at 9:30 tonite. It was a GWAR show, some other fucking idiot, in club of 900 people decides to unzip his pants and pee right where he is standing. Unfortunately, he was standing right behind Don, who is 6'4 and BIG. He proceeded to pee all down the back of Don's legs, much to Don's dismay. Don picked him up and hurled him toward the front door thru the packed crowd. Guy was seriously flying. I had only seen Don that pissed(bad pun)one other time. The time someone pee'd off the balcony onto his head. What are the chances it would happen to the same guy TWICE? Astronomical, I think! He could have definitely used the sneakyleaker. I can't believe I made a small joke about him getting his head peed on and then boom the next day someone does the same damn thing. How weird is that. And it happened right after someone posted a picture of someone else I work with at 9;30 on the message board. WEIRD!!!!! What a small world!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2002 :  11:11:07 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Like I always say... It's better to be pissed off, than pissed on.
-J

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2002 :  7:15:39 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
But what if both happens?

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/06/2002 :  05:27:13 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Pissed off because you are pissed on. That sucks! Anyway you slice it.

One of the funniest article titles I read during the punk days was in National Lampoon magazine. The story was called "Pissed Off or Pissed On, Urine the PUNK GENERATION!" It had a great cartoon drawing of some punks. I ripped it out and had it hanging on my wall until I moved out. I always loved that thing. Maybe you had to see it, it was sure funny to me.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 03/06/2002 :  11:21:54 AM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
O i wish i could have seen that guy go flying across the room.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/06/2002 :  11:39:34 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
That was even funnier than the National Lampoon thing. The last guy that peed on Don's head came flying down the first flight of stairs and hit the wall and then rolled down the next set of stairs and then Don picked him up and pushed him up against a door and lifted him up against the door by his neck. That guys feet were like 2 feet off the ground. Don is a very tall guy. I have only seen Don mad and violent 2 times in the 8 years I have known him. Those were the 2 times. Words of advice if you ever come to 9:30 club: Don't PEE on Don!!(or anyone, but yourself)

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 03/06/2002 :  11:45:18 AM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Awwww, but thats what draws most people to the club, i've seen countless ads saying, "COME PEE ON DON'S HEAD AT THE 9:30 CLUB. ONE DAY ONLY SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY!"

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/06/2002 :  11:49:18 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Literally, LOL!! ROTFLMAO I can't wait too tell Don!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000