Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Hey Fluffy, keep us up to date with the sets :)
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Erich with an h
Yak Addict

USA
853 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2001 :  12:10:15 AM  Show Profile  Visit Erich with an h's Homepage  Send Erich with an h an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Obviously i wouldnt ask you to keep us up to date while on the road, but for a guy like me who is regretably not seeing tim this time around, it would be a treat to see some setlists after the tour :). And if you can, hint to tim that there are still some of us out there that would love to hear Smile

I can only speculate considering hes got 4 guitars and an extraterestrial imagination....

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
The Tim Reynolds Tour and Recording Database

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2001 :  12:18:09 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I just talked with Jon about it, and I will try to keep them coming as the tour progresses. Sometimes it is out of my control because of hotels and their shitty connections to the internet. I will do my best. The problem is once I get behind it takes so long to get caught up and there is so little time late at nite after the show before you have to check out of the hotel in the morning to get it all accomplished. It would be great if I could do it in the van with all the travel time but that is just not feasible. So I will try my best, bear with me thru these difficult times.

Peace & Keep the Faith Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2001 :  12:40:13 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Of course, Fluffy, you could take on tour with you someone that would be capable of doing your dirty work. An unemployed college graduate with a BS in Biology should do...I know just the guy......Ok, it's me. That way all the sets could get posted. Of course, I only offer because I know it would help you. I would get only the satisfaction of knowing that Erich was getting his setlists...

Yeah, really. In my dreams, right....

-Jason-

Silence is one great art of conversation.
Go to Top of Page

Erich with an h
Yak Addict

USA
853 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2001 :  01:05:25 AM  Show Profile  Visit Erich with an h's Homepage  Send Erich with an h an AOL message  Reply with Quote
oh if that was the case i would just hop in the van and get the setlists myself night after night

but take your time fulffy, theres possitively no rush. and dont worry, i'll follow you on tour with tim one of these days

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
The Tim Reynolds Tour and Recording Database
Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2001 :  9:21:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I hope to expect many more hilarious name changes on the setlists, I.E. the Ham list!

"Don't drink the pickle juice from the pickle jar, until all the pickles are gone."
-Son of a Boss
Arthenc@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 09/21/2001 :  6:19:50 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I sent Jon the setlists for the first 6 shows! I don't know when he will have them posted, but he does have them and hopefully they will be up for your browsing soon!

Peace & Keep the Faith Fluffy
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000