when do i get a guitar under my name?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

drummerboy82
Chatterbox

USA
118 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2002 :  4:38:31 PM  Show Profile  Send drummerboy82 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i feel left out...

Temporaryism has been the black plague, and Jesus of our age -Incubus

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

Burkina Faso (Upper Volta)
1043 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2002 :  4:40:41 PM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
100 posts I believe.

-----------
Trade my life for a barrel of gold.
Find someone else before I get too old.
If I live my life for aesthetic gain,
will you repay me with all your pain?
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2002 :  4:47:31 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
You'll get a guitar when the Steering Committee of the Friends Aboard the Space Pod confer with the Ruling Committee Of Giving Guitars, and they concur that your activities here on the board are worthy of a guitar. Then it will of course have to be placed in front of the Committee For Usefulnesses of Given Guitars, which will refer to all your past posts and Prorate you and other memebers wheedling for Guitars, allowing you these posts to further test your posting relevance.

Of course after they look at your posts, The Board Association of Fluffy will have to reconvene, and I believe it's been a while...let's see...yep, 2.1.02, since that Ass. has been here ;)

Or Black Lotus could be right, I'm not sure. And it is 50, not 100. 100 gets 2 geetars. 500 gets 3. 1000 gets 4. Fluffy gets 5.

-Jason-

If you had a neck and I had hands, I would squeeze your brain, which is your body, right out the top of your head, which does not exist!
Go to Top of Page

drummerboy82
Chatterbox

USA
118 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2002 :  4:56:17 PM  Show Profile  Send drummerboy82 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
well cool, then im close! POST POST POST

Go to Top of Page

drummerboy82
Chatterbox

USA
118 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2002 :  5:11:33 PM  Show Profile  Send drummerboy82 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
guitar acheived

Go to Top of Page

Fleabass76
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1026 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2002 :  5:35:47 PM  Show Profile  Send Fleabass76 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
When u quit your bitchin.

That would have funny if u hadn't already received a guitar.

"People always tell you to color inside the lines, [but] who drew the lines in the first place? [Think about that.]" -Victor Wooten
Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2002 :  5:37:16 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
still is

- Without you, without you everything falls apart
Without you, it's not as much fun to pick up the pieces.
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2002 :  5:56:55 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I concur.

"I do what I can with what I've got."
Go to Top of Page

drummerboy82
Chatterbox

USA
118 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2002 :  11:00:01 PM  Show Profile  Send drummerboy82 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

"People always tell you to color inside the lines, [but] who drew the lines in the first place? [Think about that.]" -Victor Wooten

quite you

Go to Top of Page

Fleabass76
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1026 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2002 :  11:58:28 PM  Show Profile  Send Fleabass76 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

quite you

That's confusing...do you mean "quiet you" or "quit you" as in "I'll quit you you little bastard!" Please clarify and sign here..here...here...and...here. Wait, nm, you don't have to sign anything, that was the Leprachauns.

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2002 :  12:03:16 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Damn Leprachauns!

Go to Top of Page

drummerboy82
Chatterbox

USA
118 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2002 :  12:11:50 AM  Show Profile  Send drummerboy82 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

quote:

quite you

That's confusing...do you mean "quiet you" or "quit you" as in "I'll quit you you little bastard!" Please clarify and sign here..here...here...and...here. Wait, nm, you don't have to sign anything, that was the Leprachauns.

one of these days i'll put more effort into learning to write correctly, i meant quiet

Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2002 :  01:07:29 AM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
wait what... u want to write quietly?

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2002 :  01:54:35 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Ummmmm.....I guess so......He'll have to write like this for now on.

Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

1043 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2002 :  09:25:33 AM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
It's like a whirlwind of ideas zipping around in here ...

-----------
Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2002 :  12:02:08 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
it's pretty quiet in my head...

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2002 :  1:24:24 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
What the Heck is Going On Here?

-Jason-

If you had a neck and I had hands, I would squeeze your brain, which is your body, right out the top of your head, which does not exist!
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2002 :  1:55:31 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Nuttn.... just chilln... whatchin the game havin a bud.

Tru... tru.
-J

Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

1043 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2002 :  4:23:20 PM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
how you doin'?

-----------
Go to Top of Page

Fleabass76
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1026 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2002 :  6:14:10 PM  Show Profile  Send Fleabass76 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
SHALOM!!!

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2002 :  6:25:42 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Haha... rabbi Fleabass.
-J

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2002 :  8:14:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

how you doin'?

I'm doin' fine! I'm out here visiting my brother-in-law, and everyone's been real nice!

Go to Top of Page

Fleabass76
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1026 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2002 :  8:16:04 PM  Show Profile  Send Fleabass76 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
How you doin'?

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2002 :  8:17:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'm doin' fine! I'm out here visiting my brother-in-law, and everyone's been real nice!

Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 02/14/2002 :  12:57:24 AM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
kew, kew.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000