546 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2002 :  4:47:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
so

dirtysloth
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1302 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2002 :  5:04:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You didn't seem like you were implying that every guy who goes to a Tim and Dave show is a fratboy asshole. The fact of the matter is that there are many fratboys that go, and a good number of them are indeed assholes(drunken assholes at that). So I don't know how they can say you're coming up with stereotypes. They're the asshole.

Peace,
Patrick

http://members.tripod.com/one4tim/index.htm
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2002 :  5:52:16 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey Xar, I think you said the most intelligent thing on that thread. That guy acts like a typical asshole! Glad to see you have a good sense of humor. I'm surprised you didn't tell him you would sodomize his dead corpse!!! LOL!

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2002 :  5:55:02 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
That was great! I'm really tired of that board and the ignorant people on it. Way to go Xar!!!! I'll go kill that cajred guy, so you can have sex with him.

"I do what I can with what I've got."
Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2002 :  6:08:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
LOL, awesome Xar666.

Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2002 :  6:20:47 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Heh, someone should reg at that site as FratBoyAHole and just respond..... "HEY!"

- Without you, without you everything falls apart
Without you, it's not as much fun to pick up the pieces.
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2002 :  6:39:36 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
done and done....

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2002 :  6:43:08 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
You have no idea how much work that took. I had to make a new email address (that I'll never use again) and a ton of ther crap......but it was worth it! So.....if any of you want to post something as FratBoyAHole....just type in the password hahaha

but I think the best part of the whole thing is this:
Welcome to our newest member, FratBoyAHole

Go to Top of Page

dirtysloth
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1302 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2002 :  7:12:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
nice work pcbdmb

Peace,
Patrick

http://members.tripod.com/one4tim/index.htm
Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2002 :  7:14:57 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
(in burns'esk voice) - excelent

- Without you, without you everything falls apart
Without you, it's not as much fun to pick up the pieces.
Go to Top of Page

Xar666
Yak Addict

USA
546 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2002 :  7:43:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
lately
Go to Top of Page

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2002 :  9:28:19 PM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
fuck 'em. good work xar.

when you think about it, mud is just wet dirt.
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2002 :  10:01:54 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

That ruled pcbdmb. I read it at nancies.org before I knew it was you.

Then you must have wet your pants laughing so hard!

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2002 :  10:17:53 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'm sorry, but I just want to kick people in the teeth when you say "frat" and they say "Don't call it a frat, it's a FRATERNATY... you wouldn't call your country a CUNT." I say outlaw drunken fratboys from going to concerts.
-J

Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

Burkina Faso (Upper Volta)
1043 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2002 :  09:59:33 AM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
It's kinda funny, because frat boys usually do suck. It's a stereotype yes, but 90% of the time is 100% accurate.

-----------
Trade my life for a barrel of gold.
Find someone else before I get too old.
If I live my life for aesthetic gain,
will you repay me with all your pain?
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2002 :  11:22:46 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
It is only a stereotype if it isn't true... like you said, the smallest percentage of frat boys don't actually suck.

Speaking of stereotypes, has anyone else ever found that there are a large percentage of asian people that can't drive for shit? I always called my mom a biggot when she would say that as a child, but I'll be damned if I didn't notice the same thing once I started driving. I asked some friends about it, and they all noticed the same thing and were amazed than anyone else had noticed it too because nobody ever says anything about it. I mean, women and geriatrics are a given... but I never would have thought the asian thing to be true. When in the car, I avoid old asian women like the black death.
-J

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2002 :  12:14:21 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I've never noticed aboot Asian women. I guess we don't have that many here.

But frat boys, yeah. There's a reason that they are called assholes. Because they are. Sure there are some nice ones, but hell, there are probably some nice Taliban, too, you know?

-Jason-

If you had a neck and I had hands, I would squeeze your brain, which is your body, right out the top of your head, which does not exist!
Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

1043 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2002 :  2:25:37 PM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Sure there are some nice ones, but hell, there are probably some nice Taliban, too, you know?

Why I oughta ... go wash out your mouth with soap.

-----------
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2002 :  3:55:57 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Oh man! I learned aboot the Asian driving thing when I was in San Francisco visiting my dad. We were driving behind some really slow driver and when my dad finally pulled up next to her, he said "oh...no wonder...she's Asian." I, like Silky, thought he was a biggot, until we kept on driving for the next hour and saw like 5 more. By the end of the week, I was pointing them out so my dad could steer clear of them. Oh....by the way....the majority of the population in San Francisco is Asian.....so you do the math on how often we would see one driving poorly. Also...ever notice that it is always a mom in a minivan that driving 20 in a 45?

Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

1043 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2002 :  4:44:03 PM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Nah dude, the mom's in minivans around here to 100 in a 15. They ride your ass in the slow lane (go the fuck around me bitch), cut you off, fail to use turn signals, hog the road, take up 52 parking spots at the store and never buckle their children .... shoot 'em on site boys!

-----------
Go to Top of Page

drummerboy82
Chatterbox

USA
118 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2002 :  5:05:43 PM  Show Profile  Send drummerboy82 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
damn frat boys

Temporaryism has been the black plague, and Jesus of our age -Incubus
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2002 :  5:53:33 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
No no Black Lotus, you misunderstand. I meant that the majority of the annoying Asian drivers were moms in minivans. But overall, down here in L.A., they're pretty fast.....but then again, so is everyone else!

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2002 :  6:11:28 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I love fast women.
-J

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2002 :  8:40:41 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Someone belongs in L.A.!!!!!

Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

1043 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2002 :  09:31:15 AM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

I love fast women.
-J

They help when you're a minute man, fast women get off when I ravage them, slow women do not.

Thirty seconds and counting ...

-----------
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2002 :  12:33:23 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Aaaaaand I'm spent.
-J

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000