New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Jorgy
Is Anybody Here?

USA
39 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2002 :  02:12:41 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What other bands or solo acts sound like TR? I need to feed my desire for a variety of playing styles. I need to download more songs of acoustic variety.

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2002 :  03:46:43 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Since this is so obviously TIM related.....oh.wait.

There are a plethora of other topics in the "Friends aboard the space pod" or whatever it's called about other acoustic acts. I would suggest perusing the topics over there first. But to get you started...well, Leo Kottke is a personal favorite... Then... let's see...well, that's all of which I can think at the moment.

But really, in the forum here that's for topics that aren't related to TIM, which is the "friends" one, you can find all the stuff you want. Cause that's where non-TIM related stuff is. In the forum NOT labeled TRelated Topics.

Hope that helps.

-Jason-

If you had a neck and I had hands, I would squeeze your brain, which is your body, right out the top of your head, which does not exist!
Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2002 :  1:00:47 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
GREG HOWARD!

- Without you, without you everything falls apart
Without you, it's not as much fun to pick up the pieces.
Go to Top of Page

FeelingDoors
Is Anybody Here?

USA
49 Posts

Posted - 02/17/2002 :  2:02:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You should try Bill Frissel and Greg Leisz. Chet atkins is one of my personal favorites, he's much more blues and country though. Also, if you are at all into the stuff tim does with dmb, you should check out bela fleck and the flecktones, they're awesome.

Happiness is like peeing your pants, Everyone can see it but only you can feel it's warmth
Go to Top of Page

Jorgy
Is Anybody Here?

USA
39 Posts

Posted - 02/21/2002 :  11:49:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hey thanks a bunch you guys. I will download right away.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000