New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

krystal
Try A Little Harder

USA
92 Posts

Posted - 02/07/2002 :  3:17:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Jason, I'm surprised you didn't let everyone know that yesterday (Feb. 6th) was your birthday. No, really, I'm not surprised you kept that to yourself. But everyone join me in wishing Jason a Happy (late) Birthday!!

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 02/07/2002 :  3:23:25 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
The official notification was last week. I knew my real friends would remember on the right day.

And they did. I got a package from Fluffy (from way back, and one that I did pay for, but hey, it got here on exactly my birthday). The posters from Nomadic Wavelength. He signed it and it was really nice. (He signed it because it's his artwork, so that makes it cool.) I have it posted on my wall in a poster frame with the two album covers that Tim signed for me. I'll probably work the pick in there somehow, but I haven't decided yet. It is as cool as heaven (hell just didn't make sense there.)

Last year on my birthday, the computer that Dell made for me arrived. I was extatic. Birthdays and mail seem to work out well for me. That's fab.

-Jason-

If you had a neck and I had hands, I would squeeze your brain, which is your body, right out the top of your head, which does not exist!
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 02/07/2002 :  6:48:54 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Happy birthday... you're 24, right?
-J

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 02/07/2002 :  7:28:31 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'm afraid if I say yes, you'll do some nasty trick to me. But yeah, I'm now officially 24. If you're not 24 yet, trust me, it's no big deal. If you already are 24, you know what I mean. Just another day. But hey, that's really how I've always looked at birthdays and numerically advancing my life.

-Jason-

If you had a neck and I had hands, I would squeeze your brain, which is your body, right out the top of your head, which does not exist!
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 02/07/2002 :  8:35:28 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Happy Birthday Jason!

Wait until you get to be my age, you wonder how life has passed you by...

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 02/07/2002 :  8:43:14 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'm 2 years off of your pace... but I feel ya on the "So how does it feel to be 24?" questions.
-J

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 02/07/2002 :  8:58:10 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Thanks Liz K.

-Jason-

Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

Burkina Faso (Upper Volta)
1043 Posts

Posted - 02/07/2002 :  9:17:31 PM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Happy birthday putz. Now you're as old as me, yay? My dog's birthday is today though, she's 5 :)

-----------
Trade my life for a barrel of gold.
Find someone else before I get too old.
If I live my life for aesthetic gain,
will you repay me with all your pain?
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 02/07/2002 :  9:29:03 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Well, tell the bitch happy birthday from me.

-Jason-

Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

1043 Posts

Posted - 02/08/2002 :  09:27:09 AM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Well, tell the bitch happy birthday from me.

-Jason-

AHAHAHAHAHAH!!! Thanks man, that was great!

-----------
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 02/08/2002 :  10:35:56 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
MUWAHAHA...I thought you'd either get a huge kick out of that I would one. Some people are like that about their dogs... More information on the dog? What kind, etc? I'm a sucker for canines myself.

-Jason-

Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

1043 Posts

Posted - 02/08/2002 :  10:57:50 AM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
She's a AKC Certified Old English Sheep Dog, she's 5 years old and weights about 90lbs. We're heading off to West Virginia tomorrow to go buy another one, female who is also eligble for AKC Certification (pure breed).

Our current baby is spayed as the new one will be also, so we cannot show them. But we don't have plans to breed or show anyway, so it works out.

Maggie is the one we have now, Molly will be the name of the new puppy. I'm trying to get my hands on a digital camera for the weekend so I can post pics of the trip.

-----------
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 02/08/2002 :  12:27:31 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yeah, I'd like to see pics of them. I figured that since Maggie is spayed you wouldn't be breeding them. Ha.

Have a good trip!

-Jason-

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000