March '99 Dave & Tim TRADE
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

jaylamar55
Is Anybody Here?

USA
2 Posts

Posted - 02/06/2002 :  11:46:54 AM  Show Profile  Send jaylamar55 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
A friend & I are looking for some of the March '99 Dave & Tim shows on CDR. Preferably from the tapers source CD - not internet. I have a burner & a list on Phishhook : Username: jaylamar55

If you have any of the following shows & would like to trade, check my list & let me know if we can set something up. Fast turnaround is promised - fast turnaround expected. Thanks

Jay Lamar
http://www.phishhook.com/lists/jaylamar55
email: jaylamar55@hotmail.com

TIM REYNOLDS/DAVE MATHEWS
Sacramento 3.12.99
Boulder 3.2.99
VH1 Storytellers 3.24.99

also interested in Denver 2.17&18.97

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 02/06/2002 :  1:32:52 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yeah, I've got all but 3.2.99.

-Jason-

If you had a neck and I had hands, I would squeeze your brain, which is your body, right out the top of your head, which does not exist!
Go to Top of Page

jaylamar55
Is Anybody Here?

USA
2 Posts

Posted - 02/06/2002 :  2:38:18 PM  Show Profile  Send jaylamar55 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Jason-

Saw your reply to my posting on Tim's site. If you want to trade, check my list out at: http://www.phishhook.com/lists/jaylamar55

I don't have a whole lot of shows but I may have something you'd like. If not can I do B&P on at least one show? let me know what you think. Any help is appreciated.
Jay Lamar

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 02/06/2002 :  6:43:22 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Jay I emailed you. My URL is in my profile, if you need that.

-Jason-

If you had a neck and I had hands, I would squeeze your brain, which is your body, right out the top of your head, which does not exist!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000