New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

someguywithaguitar
Chatterbox

USA
122 Posts

Posted - 02/01/2002 :  6:31:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The great football vedio game championship is over. Two of my friends duked it out. One second it was so close and the next somebody opened it up.And then at the last second...... TOUCHDOWN TOUCHDOWN ITS OVER ITS ALL OVER MAN OH MAN OH MAN. It was the best game ever played anywhere any time. I wish i could have made it to the tourny but oh well.

signed some guy

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 02/03/2002 :  2:16:07 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
hooray

Go to Top of Page

TalkingNeurons
Yak Addict

523 Posts

Posted - 02/04/2002 :  7:01:23 PM  Show Profile  Send TalkingNeurons an AOL message  Reply with Quote
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, ahhh, funny.

Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

Burkina Faso (Upper Volta)
1043 Posts

Posted - 02/05/2002 :  12:37:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
You have way too much time on your hands ... but then again, we used to have Tekken Tag tournaments at my house all the time. Four player action kicked ass, tag your teammates in and out - heheheh.

-----------
Trade my life for a barrel of gold.
Find someone else before I get too old.
If I live my life for aesthetic gain,
will you repay me with all your pain?
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 02/05/2002 :  12:43:39 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
As far as 4 player games go... nothing will ever touch Bond, or Mario Kart.
-J

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 02/05/2002 :  12:48:41 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Ya we used to play Bond for hours, too. And also...Sky Fox or something like that. Something Fox, anyway. That one was fun too.

-Jason-

If you had a neck and I had hands, I would squeeze your brain, which is your body, right out the top of your head, which does not exist!
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 02/05/2002 :  1:10:00 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
That was also a fun game!
-J

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 02/05/2002 :  3:46:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
or Perfect Dark!

"I do what I can with what I've got."
Go to Top of Page

TalkingNeurons
Yak Addict

523 Posts

Posted - 02/05/2002 :  4:51:10 PM  Show Profile  Send TalkingNeurons an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Ya we used to play Bond for hours, too. And also...Sky Fox or something like that. Something Fox, anyway. That one was fun too.

Star Fox! That game was awsome, it was better for the SNES though. Shitty graphics and everything.

Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

1043 Posts

Posted - 02/05/2002 :  4:54:48 PM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
My favorite is playing Gran Tourismo A-Spec with my friends that also have it .. we can race our cars against eachother in grude matches :) Usually, the races just turn into smash-up derby and we try to run eachother off the road and cheat like madmen to win.

-----------
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 02/05/2002 :  6:03:25 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Pound for pound I don't think anything can ever touch Bond for multiplayer fun.
-J

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 02/05/2002 :  8:29:55 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I would definetely have to agree with that! Nothing like playing grenade launchers in the Temple or One-Hit Kills with pistols in the Complex.

Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 02/06/2002 :  4:12:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
One-Hit Kills with pistols in the Complex.

That was fun as hell. My fave. was the PP7

Go to Top of Page

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 02/06/2002 :  6:58:57 PM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
perfect dark owns. best multiplayer of 64. end of story. i've heard people argue for bond, but.... no.

when you think about it, mud is just wet dirt.
Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

1043 Posts

Posted - 02/06/2002 :  8:00:15 PM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
You want multiplayer? Unreal Tournament, nuff said.

-----------
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 02/06/2002 :  8:02:33 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I love Unreal Tournament... if a few people have it on here we should set something up to play. I may theoretically have it in one big zip file if anyone wanted to download it and play. You know... theoretically.
-J

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 02/06/2002 :  8:44:02 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

perfect dark owns. best multiplayer of 64. end of story. i've heard people argue for bond, but.... no.

I would agree with that....but it's just so much fun to play Bond. It's kind of like the good old days ya know? Now as far back as Super Mario Bros. 3, of course, but still good times.

Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 02/06/2002 :  9:55:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Unreal Tournament, now THERES a game. I had the slowest internet connection, but I would play for hours with just the bots!! HAHA, there hard as hell, especially on there "god" mode.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000