New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 01/31/2002 :  7:21:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Your playing foot ball with your friends, or wrestling for the sake of not dying of bordem. Well, if you have a friend, thats, oh, I dunno, three times bigger! I'm sitting there grabbing at his legs, spinning wildly to aviod being slammed, I make a wrong move, and a second later i'm in the air, looking up at the wonderfull blue sky (this is what im talking about, haha. you have that sensation that your about to get slammed, hopefully not breaking a bone) Then, it all comes crashing down. I'm falling on my shoulders, and my head connects nicely with the ground. Didnt feel to good, I had to quit, haha.

someguywithaguitar
Chatterbox

USA
122 Posts

Posted - 01/31/2002 :  7:24:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
haahahhahahah i know exacly what u mean

Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 01/31/2002 :  7:33:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
OR, when something connects with your nose. I dont care how big you are, your eyes ARE GOING TO WATER! I hate people that walk around saying, "if you hit me in the nose, i'd walk up and kick your ass!" NO, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO! I've taken a mean hit in the nose, I couldnt stand up, i've hit someone in the face, they werent able to stand. I know, it's not the nose, the cheek, but still, it's the face!

Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 01/31/2002 :  7:37:27 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
you decribed that feeling so great...once i was riding my friends bike down a really steep hill and half way down he tells me that his brakes don't work....i hit the curb and flew twelve feet and almost fell off a ledge onto a bulldozer. That sucked...

Jay
My last name is confusing...It is Spelled Wiegand but is pronounced Weegend...another insult to the English language...
Go to Top of Page

TalkingNeurons
Yak Addict

523 Posts

Posted - 01/31/2002 :  7:53:25 PM  Show Profile  Send TalkingNeurons an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Damn, that sounds pretty scary, I bet you where shitin your self when he told you there were no brakes, I know I would of lol.

Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 01/31/2002 :  10:40:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Jeeze Jay. Haha, I remember when I was hauling ass down a hill on my bike, I turned to quickly, and then, the front stats turning left and right, left and right, fast as hell. During this i'm thinking, "OH SHIT!" I ended up crashing into a ditch. Thanfully, I didnt suffer anything serious.

Go to Top of Page

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 02/01/2002 :  3:11:45 PM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
my chemistry teacher used to dig really bing wholes in this path near a creek and cover it with cardboard. then he'd get a homeless person to chase him and the bum would fall into the hole.

when you think about it, mud is just wet dirt.
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 02/03/2002 :  2:14:24 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
That's... uh... pretty... cool.

How do you get a homeless person to just "chase" you though? And what happens if they don't fall into the hole? Do you just get your ass kicked by some homeless dude?
-J

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000