Ever been talkin to u'r friends g/f and find that-
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2002 :  10:50:21 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
she's seen you naked.

Its a weird fealing.

- Cresentfresh.

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2002 :  11:53:58 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Can't say as I have, but I hear alcohol will do that to you!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2002 :  12:08:12 AM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
well, this was not alcohol related. More of just me being stupid. It's what im good at i guess.

- Cresentfresh.
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2002 :  12:17:32 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I told you not to go shopping naked!

"I do what I can with what I've got."
Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2002 :  12:27:11 AM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
well i needed cloaths.

- Cresentfresh.
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2002 :  12:30:16 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
ROTFLMAO!!!!

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2002 :  03:37:42 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
No one's ever seen me naked...hehehehe

-Jason-

I am a servant of the power behind the nothing.
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2002 :  03:48:08 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Not even you?

Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

Burkina Faso (Upper Volta)
1043 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2002 :  09:14:49 AM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Now, what you need to find out is if she was impressed or not .

-
500 Club
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2002 :  09:32:23 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Jason are you forgetting something? *wink wink*
-J

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2002 :  10:13:25 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
You promised not to bring that up...

-Jason-

Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2002 :  11:34:00 AM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Now, what you need to find out is if she was impressed or not .

She claimed she wasnt but, 'i couldnt turn my head away fast enough' ... something about her saying that doesnt convince me.

I should stop now before my friend pounds me.

- Cresentfresh.
Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

1043 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2002 :  11:44:18 AM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

I should stop now before my friend pounds me.

- Cresentfresh.

If you're talking about the g/f, that might not be such a bad thing.

-
500 Club
Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2002 :  12:34:48 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
no, my other friend, the guy... i dont think he would apreciate the fact that i am talking about his girlfriend not being able to turn away from looking at my genitals.

- Cresentfresh.
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2002 :  12:59:18 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I doubt he'd appreciate that, you're right. So just whip it out, prove to him that she has a good reason to look, make him feel stupid, and go on about your day.

-Jason-

Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

1043 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2002 :  1:28:28 PM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
"She don't eat meat, but she sure like the bone..."

-
500 Club
Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2002 :  4:42:40 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
I doubt he'd appreciate that, you're right. So just whip it out, prove to him that she has a good reason to look, make him feel stupid, and go on about your day.

Well, im pretty sure he's seen me naked too.
Hmm, now that i think about it, most of my friends have... or atleast seen my ass. the one w/ the dent in it.

- Cresentfresh.
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2002 :  6:27:47 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
AAHHHHAAAHHH. The one with the dent in it.

I don't think any of my friends have seen me naked. I don't make a habit of being naked in front of a lot of people. Only the ones that pay, really. And I've got a bunch of cheap friends....

-Jason-

Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

1043 Posts

Posted - 01/31/2002 :  10:36:31 AM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I have no problem with being naked around others. I'm more comfortable in less clothing. I guess I just don't give a shit about what people think, only one person has to be happy with what I have and she is.

-----------
Trade my life for a barrel of gold.
Find someone else before I get too old.
If I live my life for aesthetic gain,
will you repay me with all your pain?
Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 01/31/2002 :  4:13:06 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Werd, unless its really cold.

- Cresentfresh.
Go to Top of Page

drummerboy82
Chatterbox

USA
118 Posts

Posted - 01/31/2002 :  4:17:10 PM  Show Profile  Send drummerboy82 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
im so glad i missed that

Temporaryism has been the back bone, and Jesus of our age -Incubus
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/31/2002 :  7:07:57 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

I have no problem with being naked around others. I'm more comfortable in less clothing. I guess I just don't give a shit about what people think, only one person has to be happy with what I have and she is.

Funny...I actually feel the same way. I have this game (one out of many) where you call out-of-state license plates, new cars, or old California plates (Black & Yellow). If you call a car that's parked or isn't really new (you know when there's a new sign on the front license plate but an actual plate in the back), you have to whip it out right then and there.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000