Official Id cover art now up
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

jsoldo
Administrator

USA
286 Posts

Posted - 09/08/2001 :  8:24:52 PM  Show Profile  Visit jsoldo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
its all up guys, this are more to timmy's liking, enjoy em

peace
jon

Timmah!

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 09/08/2001 :  8:52:50 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Jon, man, maybe I'm missing something (big surprise there, huh?) but I don't see the cover art. Can someone link to it here? I'm in the process of getting ID right now, so maybe I'll get the art as well. Who knows. Anywho, can you link to the pictures please?

-Jason-

Go to Top of Page

Erich with an h
Yak Addict

USA
853 Posts

Posted - 09/08/2001 :  9:39:28 PM  Show Profile  Visit Erich with an h's Homepage  Send Erich with an h an AOL message  Reply with Quote
http://www.timreynolds.com/id/

right on top

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
The Tim Reynolds Tour and Recording Database
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2001 :  04:27:50 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Rightie-O Erich, I see it right there in front of my face now. Just overlooked it before. The front's pretty cool. Is that picture of the blue-haired girl someone specific, or is it just a random blue-haired girl (I know those are all over the place here in Mississippi)?

-Jason-

Life is like a beautiful melody, only the lyrics are all messed up.
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2001 :  07:17:13 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Thats Tim's daughter Eura. The vocalist on the hidden track 18 on Nomadic Wavelength and also the sweet voice that introduces the CD. That picture was taken in their backyard in Santa Fe. No that is not her normal hair color. Although with Tim being an ALIEN, I can see why some might think it is. Sorry the other artwork that Jon and I worked so hard on(especially Jon) disappeared so fast, but we never actually cleared it with Tim. We just wanted to get something up there since Tim wanted ID posted so fast. He never really realized(being a non computer person) how this download stuff worked. He was ecstatic at the opportunity of creating artwork to go with ID.

Peace & Keep the Faith Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2001 :  09:51:52 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Cool that his daughter plays such a central role for Tim. Any word on what his other kids do, or are kids "off limits"? (Which I could completely understand...

I mean, do his kids play anything, that sort of thing.

And, really, what do they think about their dad wailing on a guitar while wearing a gas mask. If my dad did that I would either go nuts or think I was absolutely the coolest kid alive. ...If you can't beat 'em, join 'em...

-Jason-

Life is like a beautiful melody, only the lyrics are all messed up.
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2001 :  4:05:05 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Tim has 3 kids. Eura,6 Jostin,11ish and Joe,20ish(I think) To my knowlege neither of the other 2 play any instruments. Jostin is a big fan of music in general and has tons of CDs and plays lots of playstation and hangs with friends, like any teenager. Joe lives in C-ville and I have met him a few times but know much less about his life. He is a great guy to hang with though, We had a great time last time I was there.

Peace & Keep the Faith Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2001 :  11:28:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Any plans for a Eura and Tim CD? With Eura on the vocals, and Tim on the guitar of course? I know I'd buy it!

"Don't drink the pickle juice from the pickle jar, until all the pickles are gone."
-Son of a Boss
Arthenc@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

Erich with an h
Yak Addict

USA
853 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2001 :  11:30:30 PM  Show Profile  Visit Erich with an h's Homepage  Send Erich with an h an AOL message  Reply with Quote
that would be kind of cool. Eura has a knack for that type of stuff

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
The Tim Reynolds Tour and Recording Database
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 12/23/2001 :  05:07:27 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Pertains to Eura and the Hidden Track as well, so back to the top for the benefit of the new folks!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 12/23/2001 :  10:29:42 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Fluffy, any word on any of Tim's other kids? I know I asked that before, but I'm just curious. I would love to know what his oldest son thought of his dad being a rock star. I'm not sure what I would do if that happened to me....

Fill us in if you know anything.

-Jason-

I am a servant of the power behind the nothing.
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 12/24/2001 :  04:26:00 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I don't think they see him as a rock star, to them he is DAD! I actually think it would be more difficult growing up with a famous father. I think "IN MY HEAD" it might be kewl, but I would imagine normal everyday things like going to school would be more difficult. I would imagine people treat you differently and who in school wanted to be different. You really want to fit in. So I would imagine it is harder out in the world, always having to question why people like you. Is it because of your dad? Or do they like the person you are? I think it would make me very insecure. They are certainly no more in awe of him than say you would be about your dad. He is just DAD.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 12/27/2001 :  1:31:52 PM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yeah, just think. Fluffy could have ended up like Dweezil Zappa.

http://www.honolulumarathon.org (I ran under that sign!)
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000