400!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

Burkina Faso (Upper Volta)
1043 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2002 :  10:40:49 AM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
My IQ is rising steadily. Now, do I get a shiny new TIM paperclip for my accomplishment or will this turn into another topic about balls?

-
Stonimal rights activist with a dented ass.

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2002 :  10:52:05 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Congrats on your posting count, It takes alot of balls to stick around and tolerate all the threads about balls. I am glad you had the balls to see your way clear to stick by us and become part of the family. By the way, How much does a box of paintBALLS cost? I know how much tennis balls cost and basketballs and baseballs, but not paintballs. Guess I should have asked that on the paintball post. Oh Balls!! Again congrats, I hope you stick around till your balls are old and wrinkly.

ps:Do you and your wife ever go out to formal balls? I never saw you post about whether or not you like to dress up formally.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2002 :  10:54:05 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Did you notice that the two zeros in your topic title look like a set of balls? Maybe you should have called it "Four Hundred" instead.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

1043 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2002 :  10:57:19 AM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
BALLS!!

Breathe .... count to 10 backwards ... relax ... no balls. Tuna!

-
Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

1043 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2002 :  10:58:40 AM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Congrats on your posting count, It takes alot of balls to stick around and tolerate all the threads about balls. I am glad you had the balls to see your way clear to stick by us and become part of the family. By the way, How much does a box of paintBALLS cost? I know how much tennis balls cost and basketballs and baseballs, but not paintballs. Guess I should have asked that on the paintball post. Oh Balls!! Again congrats, I hope you stick around till your balls are old and wrinkly.

ps:Do you and your wife ever go out to formal balls? I never saw you post about whether or not you like to dress up formally.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy [img]fluff_alien.gif">[img]yinyang.gif">[img]skull.gif">[img]bigeyes2.gif">[img]censored.gif">[img]weeping.gif">[img]kitty.gif">[img]sonar.gif">[img]darkside.gif">

Case of Paintballs 2,000 rounds: $50-$70
Formal wear ... I shall now go post.

-
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2002 :  11:01:55 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I just made it to 300, guess I'm not as smart as you....

Speaking of balls, what about AC/DC..Big Balls and Ice Cream Man by Van Halen. They are the two ultimate innuendo songs of all time!

Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

1043 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2002 :  11:06:24 AM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Where's the formal clothing topic? I'm really retarted, I can't find it. My IQ is a lie.

-
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2002 :  11:12:19 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Its actually another one of your posts. As is the case around these parts it didn't start out about formal attire and dressing up. But I took it there. HEHE

http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1051

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

1043 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2002 :  11:18:21 AM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Replied.

-
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2002 :  11:32:41 AM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
hehehehe i'll be at four hundred some day...balls balls balls balls

Jay
My last name is confusing...It is Spelled Wiegand but is pronounced Weegend...another insult to the English language...
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2002 :  11:51:35 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
400 balls is only 200 sets of balls. If you think about it!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

1043 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2002 :  11:56:44 AM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
1967 balls is a problem though fluffy ... one is missing.

-
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2002 :  12:02:48 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Maybe not.

Maybe someone has one extra, did you ever think of that. Then 1 would not be missing with 1967. Then you have 1 to many as opposed to 1 to few. Better to have more than less.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

1043 Posts

Posted - 01/26/2002 :  12:01:29 AM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Later that evening .. 434

-
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 01/26/2002 :  12:16:22 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

.... count to 10 backwards ...

How do I do this?

-Jason-

I am a servant of the power behind the nothing.
Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

1043 Posts

Posted - 01/26/2002 :  12:27:02 AM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Dude, don't ask me.

-
Go to Top of Page

dirtysloth
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1302 Posts

Posted - 01/26/2002 :  12:29:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thought provoking... indeed.

Peace,
Patrick

http://members.tripod.com/one4tim/index.htm
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/26/2002 :  5:58:22 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Count to 10 backwards from where? Is this like that movie Memento?

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/27/2002 :  06:03:41 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
BALLS! BALLS! BALLS! BALLS!
BALLS! BALLS! BALLS! BALLS!

SHUT UP! SHUT UP!
I DON'T LIKE BALLS!!!!

"You tried your best and you failed miserably...the lesson is: Never Try."
Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

1043 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2002 :  10:13:12 PM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I like mine actually, it's everyone elses balls that frighten me.

-
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2002 :  04:08:06 AM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Jesus guys... last week I think I was like 3rd place as far as post count goes... all of a sudden I am lagging far behind.

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2002 :  04:39:23 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Good luck getting that spot back (this coming from the guy who bumped you down)...but who cares? This is supposed to be a appy occasion. Let's not bicker and argue aboot oo killed oo?

"I do what I can with what I've got."
Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

1043 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2002 :  09:24:19 AM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'm creeping up on ya man ... better get ta posting.

-
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2002 :  09:37:37 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
If you're creeping up on Kevin then I've fallen and I can't get up!

Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

1043 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2002 :  09:40:03 AM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I have KY too ...

-
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2002 :  09:46:58 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Damn Dave, you must have it all over your keyboard as fast as you post! Greased lightening on the comp!!

Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

1043 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2002 :  09:48:42 AM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'm multi talented ... actually, I'm a computer programmer, I have to be able to type fast.

Ok ... that's not really why, I'm just truely addicted to the board.

-
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2002 :  09:58:54 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
You definitely have the advantage of typing fast! I only know enough to be dangerous on my comp. Well, maybe a little bit more...I replaced my CD/DVD drive and installed a cd burner while I was at it. I was totally shocked when I turned it on and it worked!! I guess I should get cable next, this thing is slower than me! LOL!

Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

1043 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2002 :  10:03:26 AM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yeah .. I could be pretty dangerous on your computer from here . But, I've been at this kind of stuff for 16 years now. Practice makes perfect ... remind me sometime to tell you the story about Delmarva Power, me and someone that pissed me off while I was in high school.

-
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2002 :  10:45:11 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Well when you put it that way, I'm only dangerous to myself! Please share your story sometime... I'll remember not to piss you off, he he

Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

1043 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2002 :  12:52:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Wow .. 4 days later, I'm at 500. Still, I don't feel any smarter. Perhaps a bit more enlightened, yes.

-
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2002 :  5:21:35 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
hhhhmmmmmmmmmm......maybe when you reach 10,000 posts, you gain total enlightenment.

"I do what I can with what I've got."
Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

1043 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2002 :  5:31:40 PM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'm hoping that'll happen...

-
500 Club
Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

1043 Posts

Posted - 01/31/2002 :  10:42:41 AM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Six days, 216 posts later .... and counting.

-----------
Trade my life for a barrel of gold.
Find someone else before I get too old.
If I live my life for aesthetic gain,
will you repay me with all your pain?
Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

1043 Posts

Posted - 02/04/2002 :  12:03:03 AM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
700 ... man, i need help

-----------
Trade my life for a barrel of gold.
Find someone else before I get too old.
If I live my life for aesthetic gain,
will you repay me with all your pain?
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page