Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Anyone seeing tim, remember to contact me!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Erich with an h
Yak Addict

USA
853 Posts

Posted - 09/07/2001 :  11:44:15 PM  Show Profile  Visit Erich with an h's Homepage  Send Erich with an h an AOL message  Reply with Quote
im running the tour archive and im building it piece by piece. i'll be updating the past tours and recordings section every day, but i also want to update the current tour as it happens. what I need from people are:

Ticket Stub Scans
Reviews
Setlists
Recording Information

Whatever you can send, please do. thanks a lot, email and site info are in my sig

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
The Tim Reynolds Tour and Recording Database

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 09/08/2001 :  02:03:22 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yeah man, I'm doing my best to see Timmy in Atlanta (as most other people posting on this site are) but all I can offer is a scan ticket stub (what you want with that I can't imagine). I have no idea about setlists (I have enough trouble with DMB when I go to that). I suppose I can give you a preemptive review...The show was AMAZING...Ha. But really. And as I've posted elsewhere, if I can get recording equip, I'd be glad to do that.

-Jason-

Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 09/08/2001 :  1:35:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey Erich,

If I see Oregon you got it, although I may not get you a Ticket Stub, because I don't have a scanneR! But I will give you a review and setlist, And my gay recording information! Although I don't think anyone wants that!

Keep tapin and tradin.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000