This one REALLY makes sense!!!!!!!!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2002 :  08:03:41 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Good morning, as I looked back over my lists of posts for the previous night, I thought it might be fun to try it again. So here it is, and strangely, this makes way to much sense. Keep in mind I have been posting all night. So here they are, in the order they ended up. All my posts from last night!

ps:Teri spelling errors in this one are the fault of the board and no fault of my own. All copy and pasting. So try not to be to critical of the spelling. Just go with the flow and ENJOY!!!!

Damn guys IT WORKED!! Thanx to this message board.....Fluffy is keeping the customers satisfied Smile!!!!!!!! Time for Help with Musician's Friend. you all better tape You're Pretty I'm off to St. Paul So I just got back from NYC...What song is that from on the Intro to the WebSite Peace Restored...Fluffy Back? What the devil? A quere for fluf. God (what ever God Is) bless Thrift Stores! On a lighter note... i got 5 new TOOL shirts Silky, I should hunt you down Tim vs Bela Fleck 12-1-98 Musicians: Equipment? Playing with phoenetics ...For Black Lotus Any of you suggest any good part time jobs? Plumbing Equipment or controlling cheese? Hey Fluffy....The journeys of our posts. Colonel Les Claypools....the DOAH post...as thought of by fluffy What to do if you cant sleep, ARGH! MARIJUANA!!! Can somebody tell me Diane's clothing store Help a girl out Mac & Cheese TIMchat now open! Lets play guess that Movie Quote/Song Lyric game! Other names TR3 used Digital camera question...What other acoustic albums to buy? PURPLE HAIR!!! Unwritten Message Board Laws...I'm addicted to this board!! Are you cool man? New Tim Reynolds MP3s, Download Here Tim collage Petroglyph question thanks to majortom and Fluffy Me and Tim...This board rocks! Most Inspiring Song Happy Birthday Frank Krispy Kreme New Bela Fleck cd?? Whats playing? pearl jam....Question aboot tim (cover?) song...It's 4:20 !!!!! It kinda makes sense? A reply to Krystal's, "what men are thinking" Has TR ever had a bad fan incident at a show? Tim Reynolds Autographed Martin Group hug ..How I got into Tim Good Vacation Spots I have hat hair! Gossip Of The Neurons Well folks I'm heading home to Hotlanta...WOO HOO! My luck has changed! Interesting Question eat, drink, and be merry Merchandise New to Posting on the Board Requeum for a Dream FREE POT!! Fluffy's Average Member How awesome is it.....Blackbird (Beatles) Night everyone.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2002 :  09:23:41 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Who was the lucky one who got to see it in all its untampered and unbridled glory?

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

Burkina Faso (Upper Volta)
1043 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2002 :  09:56:32 AM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Fluffy's Average Member How awesome is it.....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!

---------------------------------------
I'm wearing 'push-up' undies.
Go to Top of Page

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2002 :  10:52:27 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Do we really need to ask?

EVERGREEN 143
Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

1043 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2002 :  11:19:59 AM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
The question is ... do you really want the answer?

-
"Submit to the present evil, lest the greater one befall you."
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2002 :  11:30:17 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Glad it wasn't just a dream! It was very awesome I must say!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2002 :  12:55:54 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
AWESOME, AWE-INSPIRING, AUDACIOUS, AMAZING, AVID, ADVENTUROUS

IF I do say so myself!! And I do!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2002 :  3:38:01 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
WOW! That's unreal!

"You tried your best and you failed miserably...the lesson is: Never Try."
Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

1043 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2002 :  3:50:02 PM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Bitchin!

-
Stonimal rights activist with a dented ass.
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2002 :  06:56:11 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
TODAYS OFFERING!! Fluffys Posts as they appeared in ORDER

Damn guys IT WORKED!! eat, drink, and be merry This board rocks! New to Posting on the Board the DOAH post...as thought of by fluffy Hey Fluffy....Are you cool man? It's 4:20 !!!!! MARIJUANA!!! Plumbing Equipment or controlling cheese? Mac & Cheese Unwritten Message Board Laws ...PURPLE HAIR!!! Help a girl out What song is that from on the Intro to the WebSite Blackbird (Beatles) How awesome is it.....you all better tape A reply to Krystal's, "what men are thinking" Interesting Question Fluffy, did you... Smile!!!!!!!! TIMchat now open! WOO HOO! My luck has changed! Actual Tim subject matter>>> Ass dents, the mystery.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

dirtysloth
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1302 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2002 :  4:34:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
It's 4:20 !!!!! MARIJUANA!!!

Peace,
Patrick

http://members.tripod.com/one4tim/index.htm
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/26/2002 :  5:34:29 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
READ Topics Titles From Here Down IN Order

How I got into Tim Did a search for balls ..A reply to Krystal's, "what men are thinking" I'm addicted to this board!! This board rocks! Actual Tim subject matter>>>How awesome is it.....IT WORKED!! the DOAH post...as thought of by fluffy Damn guys What to do if you cant sleep, ARGH! Hey Fluffy....Are you cool man? You're Pretty Smile!!!!!!! Time for Playing with phoenetics ...Colonel Les Claypools....Me and Tim... Ass dents, the mystery. Interesting Question Fluffy, did you...Mind Machines Silky, I should hunt you down On a lighter note... i got 5 new TOOL shirts What's your......I'm Schizophrenic. you're killing me guys....Fluf surpaseed 2K posts... jesus man MARIJUANA!!! eat, drink, and be merry Now It's Time To Party Like It's.......It's 4:20 !!!!! Group hug ..

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/26/2002 :  5:35:31 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
PATRICK, LAY OFF THE WEED!! You too JAY!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

dirtysloth
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1302 Posts

Posted - 01/26/2002 :  7:20:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

I'm gonna have to actually. Got busted a couple weeks ago by the po po. Doesn't mean I can't do other things though...

Peace,
Patrick

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 01/26/2002 :  9:06:31 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Patrick, that really sucks!!! Sorry man......

Go to Top of Page

dirtysloth
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1302 Posts

Posted - 01/26/2002 :  9:14:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Seriously!!!!

Peace,
Patrick

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/27/2002 :  02:20:07 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
In the words of Peter Tosh: "LEGALIZE IT!!"

http://www.norml.org/

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/27/2002 :  06:24:30 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Now don't start that again!

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/27/2002 :  5:09:42 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
From the original:
quote:

What to do if you cant sleep, ARGH! MARIJUANA!!!

hmmmmmmmmmmm.......maybe I should try that!

Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 01/27/2002 :  8:49:20 PM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

The question is ... do you really want the answer?

NO!!! There are certain things sisters don't need to know!

teri

Did I mention that I finished a marathon?
Go to Top of Page

dirtysloth
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1302 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2002 :  12:12:27 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Did anyone catch Doonesbury today? Mr. Butts is at a party and sees Mr. Jay. They spark up a conversation...

Butts: Mr. Jay!
Jay: Buttsy!
Butts: Gimme some love, dude!
Jay: Hey tough guy, how's it going?
Butts: Great! Just got the new numbers in! Turns out I'm still smokin' over 400,000 folks a year! So how about you? How many did you kill?
Jay: Uh... none.
Butts: None?
Jay: Zippo. The only thing that I caused was 735,000 arrests.
Butts: Well, okay! You bad! You bad!
Jay: Yeah, right. Next to you I feel like total fraud...

Peace,
Patrick

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2002 :  12:35:29 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
They spark up a conversation... haha ...

-Jason-

I am a servant of the power behind the nothing.
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/31/2002 :  04:24:28 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Knowing Doonesbury, that is probably not the only thing they SPARKED UP!! JAY, LAY OFF THE WEED!!!(haven't said that in a while)

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/31/2002 :  6:50:28 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yeah...I just skip it like those "seriuos comics"......the best part is that that's an oxy-moron.

"I do what I can with what I've got."
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2002 :  04:26:40 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Bragging on myself again! Kewl stuff I invented. Bet ya didn't know My stomach just said.............Check this out...So this morning for breakfast, i ate...cats or dogs which will it be.....MARIJUANA!!! Introducing, our newest member Inky, if you are lurking out there..I Just Realized Something. Congrats to Silky the Pimp....Where's Fluffy? I'm back ladies! Yo EnthuDMBsiast! HEMP FOR VICTORY! Silly, fun stuff to check out!! TR show streaming ONLINE!!! I'm so happy it's obscene Guess who I met today?........Tim Reynolds - The Black Bodybuilder! Tim Reynolds - The Barbershop Quartet Man! Hey fluffy, honest question...How long do you think this planet will last...if you like kittens.....the DOAH post...as thought of by fluffy It's way past my bedtime.....I'm off to Nelly Furtado, Lucky Me.....one odd observation

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2002 :  05:46:12 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Ya know......I was just thinking aboot this topic....wondering if I would see another set of this.

"I do what I can with what I've got."
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2002 :  11:01:41 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
They never go away, they just move to the archive section!!!

Search feature baby, Search feature!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000