PURPLE HAIR!!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2002 :  05:13:11 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Liz K Said:
quote:
Ok Teri, let me guess. Did Fluffy dye his hair purple?
Actually Liz, I never did do purple for any long term. At the time they only made purple dye that was temporary. I have run the gambit of colors though. I was green(my other favorite color), red, blonde, white, orange, and of course BLACK. Black was something I did as a response to everyone always saying my hair was black. I would rush home and dye it black and then everyone would say "What did you do to your hair?" and I would reply "I dyed it Black, if it was black b4, you wouldn't have noticed a difference." I loved fucking with people like that. I will go to extreme lengths to prove my point and show that I am right when I KNOW I am. That is not to say that I am always right, but when I am, watch out. Just so ya know, my hair is dark brown. HEHE Although I have thought of dying it brite orange like Milla's in the movie "The Fifth Element". It looks so kewl.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

Burkina Faso (Upper Volta)
1043 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2002 :  10:14:34 AM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
When I was in high school, I went back and fourth between blue and violet. Manic Panic baby, that shit kicked ass.

---------------------------------------
I'm wearing 'push-up' undies.
Go to Top of Page

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2002 :  10:23:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Anyone ever seen pubic hair dyed purple?
Just wondering!

EVERGREEN 143
Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

1043 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2002 :  10:26:24 AM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Anyone ever seen pubic hair dyed purple?
Just wondering!

EVERGREEN 143 [img]http://www.timreynolds.com/icons/evergreen.gif">

Yes - and blue.

---------------------------------------
I'm wearing 'push-up' undies.
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2002 :  10:35:38 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
As I stated in another post somewhere, I prefer MIKE HUNT shaved!!

There's the reference:

http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1018

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2002 :  10:37:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hope you have a steady hand! For MK's sake!

EVERGREEN 143
Go to Top of Page

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2002 :  10:38:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Or is that something they do at the salon

EVERGREEN 143
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2002 :  11:00:41 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Waxing is better,you don't get the red bumps or itching when the hair grows in! LOL!!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2002 :  11:04:09 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
MIKE HUNT has never complained!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2002 :  11:04:58 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
"WAX ON, WAX OFF" OUCH!! That smarts!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2002 :  11:07:27 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Gee Fluffy, I'd like to see some pics of your wild hair days! I know what you mean about the black hair. Mine is normally dark brown and some people would say it was black. I've been getting blonde hi-lites for a few years. The saying blondes have more fun is a crock of shit! It didn't work for me...

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2002 :  11:17:26 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
It seems to have worked for Raw Sewage..errr..I mean Rod Stewart!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

1043 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2002 :  11:18:47 AM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

"WAX ON, WAX OFF" OUCH!! That smarts!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy [img]fluff_alien.gif">[img]yinyang.gif">[img]skull.gif">[img]bigeyes2.gif">[img]censored.gif">[img]weeping.gif">[img]kitty.gif">[img]sonar.gif">[img]darkside.gif">

Yeah, no thanks. I prefer the tropical rain forest I have going on down south. Women have major balls for waxing, especially the pubes. I get one caught in my zipper and I'm crying about it for hours.

-
"Submit to the present evil, lest the greater one befall you."
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2002 :  11:35:41 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Women have major balls
in general!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA!

I know for sure it's a good thing men don't have to give birth. Men tend to be a bunch of whimps when it comes to pain!!

Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

1043 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2002 :  11:39:46 AM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I agree Liz, I'm a big sissy. Actually, I have a really high pain tolerance - but not when you're concidering pulling hair from my body in places only my wife see's.

-
"Submit to the present evil, lest the greater one befall you."
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2002 :  11:59:34 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Black Lotus, NOOOOOOOOOOO, don't expose our weakness!! I'm melting!!!

I guess I should say, Don't expose your weakness and I won't expose mine! Deal?

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2002 :  3:28:36 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Too late!

"You tried your best and you failed miserably...the lesson is: Never Try."
Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

1043 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2002 :  3:29:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Woops, sorry guys.

-
Stonimal rights activist with a dented ass.
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2002 :  4:14:35 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
It's OK, I don't have to worry about it now, I just ran and shaved myself. From head to foot!! Boy did I have hairy toes!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2002 :  05:45:06 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Guess I meant to say USED to have hairy toes. Not any more.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

1043 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2002 :  09:43:38 AM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I have enough hair on my _____ to weave an afghan.

-
Go to Top of Page

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2002 :  09:50:19 AM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i think nuts in general are an awful thing. they make you weak. they should be internal. and i know what you're gonna say, "the sperm can't survive at body temperature. it needs to be a few degrees cooler." fine, fuck 'em. the people whose sperm don't surive don't have kids of their own. those who do, will. end of story.

when you think about it, mud is just wet dirt.
Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

1043 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2002 :  09:54:04 AM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Dude! Balls rule!

-
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2002 :  10:23:10 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Dan, you just need someone to tickle your balls just right, and you will understand the genius of nutz!! They ain't called the family jewelz for nothing.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/27/2002 :  03:32:36 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
If you're so worried aboot getting hit in the nuts, then just wear a cup wherever you go. Sure guys will point and laugh, but you can just tell the girls that you're not wearing a cup.

"You tried your best and you failed miserably...the lesson is: Never Try."
Go to Top of Page

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 01/27/2002 :  10:06:22 AM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
hahahahaha.

when you think about it, mud is just wet dirt.
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/27/2002 :  11:41:41 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
(in Nelson voice) HAH HAH!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2002 :  12:45:09 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Fluffy, geez, tickling your nuts??? That's a little more than I think we had to know. But really, that's not great at all. Makes me sick at my stomach when it happens, actually....

-Jason-

I am a servant of the power behind the nothing.
Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

1043 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2002 :  12:50:37 PM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Fluffy, geez, tickling your nuts??? That's a little more than I think we had to know. But really, that's not great at all. Makes me sick at my stomach when it happens, actually....

-Jason-

Someone obviously isn't doing it right then ...

-
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2002 :  6:11:12 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Damn straight.
-J

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2002 :  12:26:45 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Double Damn Straight!!(cause there are DUAL balls)

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2002 :  03:05:14 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
No, I mean when someone tickles my balls I get all crampy in my stomach and stuff. It actually DOES hurt. Haha...only because I've had some Southern Comfort would I say something like that...woooooo hooooooo.

-Jason-

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2002 :  04:26:23 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
soooooo...tickling your balls hurts you?

"I do what I can with what I've got."
Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

1043 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2002 :  09:12:42 AM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Dude, we're not talking about someone violently punching your sack. Like I said, whoever is doing that to you is definately NOT doing it right.

-
500 Club
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2002 :  09:34:00 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I think we're more talking about someone sucking on your nutsack... running their tongue in between deez nuts and up onto godzilla's tail.
-J

Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

1043 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2002 :  09:37:49 AM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Dude, at that point you must 'Tea Bag' her.

-
500 Club
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2002 :  10:16:31 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Tea bag, that's too much...

I laughed out loud at these last few posts....

HAHAHA.... No, I think it's best for me to just keep my berries to myself.

-Jason-

Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

1043 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2002 :  11:17:44 AM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Anyone know where this line is from?

"I wanna dip my baaaaaaaaaaaalls in it!"

And another one ...
Guards: "Hey, we're looking for jesus of nazareth, have you seen 'em?"
jesus: "Uh .... yeah. He ran down the hallway screaming something about his balls."

-
500 Club
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/31/2002 :  04:04:09 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Black Lotus Wrote:
quote:
"I wanna dip my baaaaaaaaaaaalls in it!"
I definitely remember the line, but I just can't place it. I think it was a sketch comedy group. I can almost picture the character saying it. I hate it when that happens!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/31/2002 :  04:17:51 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I got it, It was from that sketch comedy show THE STATE. Here is a pic of the character that was emblazed across my brain:

http://www.geocities.com/boingolover69/

Here is a link to THE STATE site, if you are not familiar with the show. I think it was on MTV, but I don't remember for sure. It was pretty funny though. I do remember that.

http://members.aol.com/samboni5/thestate.html

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

1043 Posts

Posted - 01/31/2002 :  10:08:25 AM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
That's it!!! I loved that f'ing show! Di you watch Mad TV at all? That's pretty damn funny too, because lately SNL is sucking MIKE AWK.

-----------
Trade my life for a barrel of gold.
Find someone else before I get too old.
If I live my life for aesthetic gain,
will you repay me with all your pain?
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/31/2002 :  6:12:38 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Wait a minute!!! They found MiKE HAWK?!!! What is he doing as part of the cast of SNL?

"I do what I can with what I've got."
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000