Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Silky, I should hunt you down
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2002 :  10:28:49 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I should hunt you down and cut off two fingers on your "personal G-chord" hand.

Snood is some seriously addicting shit. I'm about 89% certain it's your fault that I play.

Bastard.

-Jason-

I am a servant of the power behind the nothing.

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2002 :  10:51:36 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Can't say I didn't warn you about its addictiveness though. I believe I credited it with being something to the effect of "digital cocaine." What mode do you play on? I played so much I beat puzzle so now I just play "evil." Also what are your scores? I am king of all snood around here... my scores are untouchable.
-J

Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

Burkina Faso (Upper Volta)
1043 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2002 :  12:10:02 PM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
OH MY GOD!! I am soooooooooooo addicted to snood, so is my wife. We argue over "Snood Time" on the computer . HEHEHEHE, it's great!

---------------------------------------
Resident bastard.
Fascinated with dick and fart jokes.
Go to Top of Page

Jason
Chatterbox

194 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2002 :  5:53:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I wanna play too....where do I go to play this thing they call snood?????...I fully understand by asking this question that I give up all rights to blame anybody for my addictions...What is one more addiction to add to the list?

Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2002 :  5:56:12 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
NOOOOO, don't start, I've seen this game ruin people. I've never played it myself.

Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

1043 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2002 :  6:03:41 PM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
AHAHAHAH!!! Everyone will now be assimilated. http://www.snood.com

I'm wearing 'push-up' undies.
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2002 :  6:07:32 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I can't wait until they port it to Windows for Pocket PC... I will never get anything done in class ever again.
-J

Go to Top of Page

Jason
Chatterbox

194 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2002 :  6:23:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thank you for the info.

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2002 :  6:33:39 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey man, really don't download it. It is digital cocaine as Silky said. I used to play minesweeper all the time (low score on the biggest board...68 seconds) and then I got Snood and haven't played minesweeper in months.

Ok about my scores...I never played puzzle past the first few times. I always always play Evil ("like the Fruits of the devil"). I don't bother with all the others because they are too easy. My best score is...(I had to look) 30050. Then the lowest of the top 10 is...25700. I know yours are probably way higher. What are they?

-Jason-

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2002 :  6:40:58 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Not bad... I have a high of 35015... low is 28468. I can't even get a top 10 score anymore. But it's all about the winning percentage... 25% baby!
-J

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2002 :  7:39:30 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I forgot that stat. I'm at 20%, but it's been climbing. Started at...well, zero, duh, but it was at about 12 for a while then I got better.

-Jason-

Go to Top of Page

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2002 :  7:55:19 PM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
once you use snood, your mind becomes a slave to it. eventually you become a wraith. a snoodwraith.

when you think about it, mud is just wet dirt.
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2002 :  7:59:54 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I am a SnoodRider.

-Jason-

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2002 :  8:52:19 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I am Snoodan!!

"War does not determine who is right, it determines who is left."
"Why would you even shake a man's hand if you're not going to help him stand."
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2002 :  01:13:08 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
You guys are all Snoodaholics. I think there is a meeting of SA very near your houses. You should all be attending.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2002 :  01:14:35 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Have you tried it yet Fluffy?
-J

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2002 :  01:31:54 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Don't bash it 'til you've thrashed it!

"War does not determine who is right, it determines who is left."
"Why would you even shake a man's hand if you're not going to help him stand."
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2002 :  06:23:33 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I will not give into peer pressure!! I won't, and I am not bashing it, all I am saying is your time could be better spent posting on the board and trying to keep up. Thats all. YOU GUYS were the ones complaining about being addicted. I was just trying to help you out with a little counseling. It sounded like it was bumming you out.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

1043 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2002 :  09:54:23 AM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Fluffy ... you know you wanna try it. It's free the first time around. I promise, nothing bad will happen.

I'm wearing 'push-up' undies.
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2002 :  10:01:05 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I feel wike a wittle kid on a playground and the bad man won't weave me awone!! I skaird!! Don't make me!! PULEEZ!!!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

1043 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2002 :  11:17:17 AM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
take it ... take it ... TAKE IT!!! Anyone remember being addicted to Dr. Mario or Tetris? God I flunked a few classes in high school because of those damn games.

-
"Submit to the present evil, lest the greater one befall you."
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2002 :  11:21:46 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Tetris-YES
PacMan-YES
Ms PacMan-WAY YES!!

Thats why I stay away from video games. If I only had all those quarters back. I have a quatrillion dollars!! I must go cry!!!

Althought I was more of a "PINBALL WIZARD" than a "JOYSTICK JOCKEY"
I used to love that KISS pinball machine. I still want one of those bad boys!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

1043 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2002 :  11:21:50 AM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
See fluffy, that's why you have to do what I do. Get a CD Burner, some blank cd's and a PS2. Get your PS2 chipped. Go rent a butload of games from blockbuster, burn them, return them and look at all the cool new games you just aquired.

And the best part is, I can do my own modChips :)

-
"Submit to the present evil, lest the greater one befall you."
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2002 :  11:23:31 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Sorry, your talking OVER MY HEAD!! If it ain't got flippers, I am pretty lost. modChips? I am so OLD!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2002 :  3:18:24 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

I bet that's been reversed!

"You tried your best and you failed miserably...the lesson is: Never Try."
Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

1043 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2002 :  3:31:49 PM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Sorry, your talking OVER MY HEAD!! If it ain't got flippers, I am pretty lost. modChips? I am so OLD!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy

modChip = ability to copy ps2 games and play them.

-
Stonimal rights activist with a dented ass.
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2002 :  12:21:00 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Thanx for trying to educate me black lotus, but knowing nothing about them, makes it like talking to a brick wall for you. Sorry.

as for you pcbdmb:
quote:
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I bet that's been reversed!

It has been reversed, by time. Where once I was content to pump quarters into a machine, NOW I am content to fiddle with MY JOYSTICK!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

1043 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2002 :  12:50:21 PM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Ugh .. my head hurts.

-
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2002 :  1:18:08 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
When I have a headache, masturbation seems to help relax me. Thats why they put locks on bathroom doors. I just learned that. I thought it was to keep people out, I had no idea it was so I could masturbate. Sure nice of those guys to be thinking of me when they put those locks on the doors. I should send them a thank you letter.

Dear Sirs,
Thank you for thinking of my masturbation needs. Yadda Yadda Yadda
Blah Blah Blah.................Wikkey Wikkey Wikkey Flufferbustanutter

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2002 :  2:51:56 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Well, couldn't they at least put a little hand lotion in there too?

-Jason-

Go to Top of Page

dirtysloth
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1302 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2002 :  5:36:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Masturbate 'til your shit goes away.

Peace,
Patrick

http://members.tripod.com/one4tim/index.htm
Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

1043 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2002 :  7:02:42 PM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Masturbate 'til your shit goes away.

Peace,
Patrick

http://members.tripod.com/one4tim/index.htm

Or until your hand falls a sleep.

-
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2002 :  7:06:18 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
"I call it... the strange-a"
-J

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/26/2002 :  4:10:41 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
MASTURBATE TILL YOU FEEL OK!!
MASTURBATE TILL THE SHIT GOES AWAY!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/27/2002 :  05:28:23 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
MASTERBATE TILL THE LIGHT OF DAY!!
MASTERBATE TILL YOUR DICK FEELS LIKE FLAMBE!!

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/27/2002 :  05:30:46 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
MASTERBATE TILL YOU TURN GAY!!
MASTERBATE TILL YOU HAVE TO LAY OFF IT LIKE JAY!!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2002 :  2:53:57 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
MASTURBATE TILL pcbdmb GOES AWAY!!

(I'll be able to masturbate for ever I guess, since that doesn't seem to be happening)

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2002 :  6:17:19 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey Fluffy....LAY OFF THE MASTERBATION!!

"I do what I can with what I've got."
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2002 :  02:32:45 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
You got a better chance of getting JAY to LAY OFF THE WEED!

by the way,

JAY, LAY OFF THE WEED!!

what are we up to now Jay?

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2002 :  04:06:02 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Since he's not posting...I'm guessing he's masterbating and smokin' some weed!

Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

1043 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2002 :  09:46:56 AM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Sounds like a good idea to me, I'll be back in a few.

-
500 Club
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2002 :  10:17:42 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

he's masterbating and smokin' some weed!

I only do one of these two things. Guess which?

-Jason-

Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

1043 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2002 :  11:15:23 AM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Well, since all men masturbate ...

-
500 Club
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2002 :  12:51:22 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Statitstics show that only 92% of men masturbate.

Statistics also show that about 8% of me lie about everything.

-Jason-

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2002 :  8:03:12 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
42.7% of statistics are made up on the spot.

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2002 :  8:18:31 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I believe that it is about 72% of statistics that are made up on the spot. I believe Silky and I had this conversation before, isn't that right, Silky?

-Jason-

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2002 :  11:02:54 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yep... we've already covered this somewhere Jason.
-J

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/31/2002 :  05:34:02 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yes Jason, please try and keep up!! HEHE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

1043 Posts

Posted - 01/31/2002 :  11:48:00 AM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Yes Jason, please try and keep up!! HEHE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy [img]fluff_alien.gif">[img]yinyang.gif">[img]skull.gif">[img]bigeyes2.gif">[img]censored.gif">[img]weeping.gif">[img]kitty.gif">[img]sonar.gif">[img]darkside.gif">

I'm finding this task to be more and more difficult by the day. There just aren't enough hours.

-----------
Trade my life for a barrel of gold.
Find someone else before I get too old.
If I live my life for aesthetic gain,
will you repay me with all your pain?
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/31/2002 :  6:33:10 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
That's because you're letting stuff like work, TV, music, family, school, meals, and sleep get in the way.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000